Thabai's pics

that1spaztichik

Wow, I agree with everyone else, your progress is looking great!! I love how noogleberry has helped you try to convince the smaller breast to "catch up", lol. It's so nice to be able to do that!

thabai

Hi, I haven't been noogling for a while just been doing my herbs so my growth hasn't been as much. I have my last uni exams this week so hopefully will be able to start noogling again.

thabai

Thought after I found out I've grown quite a bit I better put some pics up :D
However yikes at the size difference!

36092_441058835947_517445947_5779524_2753175_n.jpg

36092_441058840947_517445947_5779525_2789560_n.jpg

eva_bs

Wow!!!
What a Beautiful shape you got there!!!!
If I wouldn't have known that you are using NB I would have thought that you did a breast augmentation!!!!
They look soooo round!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm jealous!!! :-[
Good for you hun!!!
Keep us updated!!! :)

Hi Thabai,

Your boobs are gorgeous. I know that the size difference bothers you but it is simply not something I noticed 'til I read your posts. What brilliant progress you have made. I dream of having boobs like yours. Congratulations and happy growing! ;D

that1spaztichik

I was just going to say...they look SUPER even. It took me a good 15-20 seconds of comparing to decide which was the "smaller" boob.

Aim4c

Gosh Thabai...your boobs look sooo good; and That1spaztichik is right. It really takes sometime to figure out which is smaller.

Great going!

brielle

you are gifted with nice boobs already, but i understand why you want a better looking one. i would too!

thabai

Omg I'm in complete shock! I recently got my bra size measured so bought a bra. I got a 30DD bra from ann summers. It fits! :eek: it isn't really loose but isn't really tight either. It's juts so big! What! :eek:

33675_478620395947_517445947_6681409_2554166_n.jpg

Please ignore my arm fat.. I don't know how to get rid of it! Grrr

1) don't be stupid about your arm fat - there's nothing there
2) WOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE. A 30 DD!!!

I am literally green with envy BUUT totally made up for you!

If I were you I would wear it with the size label sticking out of my clothes!

;D