Used to be a skeptic

Anatori

My name is Stephanie. I'm 21 and had recently been obsessed with the fact that i was basically flat. I barely fit into A size bra's and that wasn't exactly good in my eyes. I felt I should be at least bigger. I don't want to be huge but to have something there would be nice. I did research and took herbs for months, saw no results. Heard about Pueria Merifica (spelling?) root and decided to try that. again no results after months. I had heard of pumps but thought that might be painful and again would yield no results. I bought it and barely fit into the cups that i had bought. but after about 30 minutes of working at it and pumping little by little i was able to get a good suction going and was able to pump finally. The first day I was able to see what I would look like and what it would feel like to actually have breasts. To have them be full and actually show. No permanent results yet but that's because I haven't been pumping regularly. I have found that my routine or method works really well at least for me. Usually I put on a cd, pump until they feel tight but its not painful, listen to a full song, then during the transition to the next song i release and then re pump. as the songs go by i am able to fill the cup further and further. today I was almost able to fill the entire cup.

Before Pumping on day one - 29" around
After pumping day one - 33" around
Before pumping day two - 29" around
After Pumping day two - 34" around

I skipped a few days but the third day i pumped, the before result was still the 29" but i was able to pump to almost 36" around and it was perfect. That's the size i want. And I am confident that if i pump for the hour and a half to 2 hours per day that i took for me to hit this mark today, I know that I will soon be permanently as big as I want to be.

This may not be the best to use but it is my moisturizer of choice, I honestly just use my normal lotion. Butterfly Flower from Bath and Body works. No new stretch marks. the only ones i have are from my pregnancy and those came about even while using Cocoa butter so not to sure if that stuff works for me. But I drink plenty of water before and after pumping and through out the day. staying hydrated is important so I'm keeping that In mind. maybe i'll post before and after pics too to show my progress. Get an outside view. I'm so glad I found this. Its changing my life

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome,

I'm soooo very happy for you. It is my hope that you WILL share your journey with us. you seem to have a goods routine down. Just remember that the turtle wins the race not the hare. Before you know it you will be right where you want to be

Hugs my dear :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anatori

Slow and steady. I've been told this many times. I know if i rush then I might hurt myself which would be bad. On the one hand I am eager to finally be the size I want to be. But anything worth doing takes time and hard work. Thank you for your support and i will upload pics soon. In fact with my next session i'll post a before and after pic so my progress can be shown. Its good to be able to change this aspect of myself without spending thousands on surgeries that give you fake curves. These will be real and will be mine.

Strumpet

Wow, it sounds like you're getting great swelling right away! Congrats. :)
Your routine sounds good, I might have to try it for myself.
Do keep us updated!

noog

Wow!! That's awesome swelling! I would love to have that much swelling! How long is it sticking around affter you pump?? ;D

Anatori

actually a couple hours. example, today i finished pumping at about 6:30, had time to go to wal mart, eat dinner, and hang out with my family for a bit. just got home at 10:30 and while they had gone down quite a bit, there was still swelling. thats why i'm so excited. if it stays this long it shouldn't be too long before they actually start growing. i'm gonna see if I can get an extra session in before bed just for added measure :)

Anatori

Ok so I have a question for you experienced nooglers out there. I know overpumping is bad and sometimes it tends to happen because you do end up pumping more and more to expand your limits. I'm doing my best to avoid over pumping, I'll pump until its pulling tighly enough to where its not painful but just slightly uncomfortable. Sometimes i'll get a pins and needles feeling in my breast and i use that as a sign to tell me "hey lady, thats enough" and when i get that i'll release a little bit because i know thats too much. However, I am noticing that after i'm through pumping, even after hours of not pumping again, my breasts are still a light red where the domes were. The pink outline from the edge of the domes are gone but the breast itself is still discolored. This discouraged me at first because well...it looks wierd and given the choice between smaller breasts of even skin tone and larger breasts where they are red. i'll stick with smaller thanks. Is the redness normal? Am I over pumping and just not realizing it? I don't have the blisters or red spots. It almost looks like my breasts are sunburned after I pump. Just seeing what i need to do.

jnorton22002

Hi,

I would think that if you still see some red, it probably is over pumping. On the good side of things, I've been pushing the limits a little lately and get the red marks too. The next day they are gone and most of the time they are gone before the end of the day. If you have red little dots, that is over pumping and I would back off. Hope that helps. I think having the RING mark with out spots is ok. I may be shot down about that so let's wait to see what others say also. Bye Hugs to you my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anatori

hmmm...strange how you can still over pump and have it not hurt. i'll ease up a bit then. I think i'll post pics today since its close enough to my start that I haven't started growing yet. that way it will be easier not only for me to track my progress but for you all to see too for those interested. I'll keep ya posted

Lily13

The pink outline from the edge of the domes are gone but the breast itself is still discolored. This discouraged me at first because well...it looks wierd and given the choice between smaller breasts of even skin tone and larger breasts where they are red. i'll stick with smaller thanks. Is the redness normal? Am I over pumping and just not realizing it? I don't have the blisters or red spots. It almost looks like my breasts are sunburned after I pump. Just seeing what i need to do.

If the red ring marks are gone, but you still have discoloration on your breasts, then I would say you most certainly are overpumping whether you have red dots or not. You should not be getting pins and needles or even coming close to that sensation. The pins and needles is a sign the circulation being cut off and that is not good for your breasts at all. Remember to take things slow and steady! Redness is not normal hours after noogling. Any redness I experience goes away within a 1 minute of taking the domes off. Then it takes about an hour for the ring marks to fade. Just be very careful and do not over do it. :)

Anatori

I do release a lot of the pressure if i get the pins and needles because I know thats bad. I try not to get to that point. It doesnt get uncomfortable really until just all of a sudden that sensation comes in and i just go down. Last night my swelling stayed for about 4 hours. I actually went to my boyfriend and showed him. He told me he didnt want me to get my hopes up and that if i did try it not to get too big because he wasnt sure if he would like it. I admitted to him that I was trying it and so far he likes the look of them when i'm finished pumping. I also ordered some PM recently. A 5 month supply. We'll see if that will help me too. I hear good things. Fenugreek and saw palmetto didnt do anything for me so I hope PM helps too.

Also on a side note here unrelated...i can't load an avatar pic. I wanna load one of my pics but whenever I do it comes out huge and you cant tell what it is...how can i upload a pic of me and have it be an acceptable size? Speaking of pics I have others to upload that i'll do here soon as well

Anatori

So these are kinda my before and after pics. The first two are before one of my sessions. not exactly a day one pic but fairly close. the next two are after 2 and a half hours of noogling. Quick side note the stretch marks are from when i was pregnant.

Attachments

• nb1.jpg
    nb1.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 50
  • nb1f.jpg
    nb1f.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 60
  • NB2.jpg
    NB2.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 51
  • nb2f.jpg
    nb2f.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 95

jnorton22002

hi there,

I'm very impressed and happy for you. I think you will do well. Just remember to take it easy. Don't try to rush . Rome wasn't built in one day you know. Good noogling to you dear

Mama J with hugs :-* :-* :-* :-*

soonenough

Amazing swelling, I'm envious. I pump up to two hours and I get the most 1" or 1.25" swelling. You are getting tremendous swelling. Congrats!

Lily13

Your swelling is very nice, but I am concerned you are hurting your breasts. That is definitely overpumping with all the redness and the brownish look to the breasts. Maybe someone else can jump in and give their opinion though.

Anatori

Thanks Lily. I figured I'd post the pics so you could see officially what I was talking about with the discoloration. I'm going to tone it back. I'm going to wait until they are back to normal before I even touch my nb again. Then I'll take it a bit slower. I'm excited for results but as impatient as I am, over doing it can be more harmful than good. It didn't hurt so I wasn't concerned at first. I would just pump away until i hit the 1.5 inches mark and hold it for a while. It was awkward moving around but no pain so no red flag. But now that I know i'm overpumping i'll chill out lol.

Anatori

K so my Pueraria Mirifica arrived today. 5 mnths worth of tablets, 500mg each and my breast cream. gonna put those to the test as well. I'm excited ;D

Jadie15

I love your idea of using the songs to dictate when you pump and release, I think I will use this method when my noogleberry arrives :) thanks!!

With the picture you just need to resize it. I dont know how to do it on a p.c as I have a mac, but this web site is pretty good. http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Good luck noogeling :D

roadrashes

Hi and I think you are doing a great job of asking alot of questions & receiving input. Good for you.I can see you are getting great swelling and you're positive attitude is going to be a great help through this journey. Please keep us posted and try to use hot towels or a heating pad on your breasts if your getting those really red marks. It helps to get the blood circulating kind of where the cup cuts it off, Hope that made sense.

Anatori

Hot towels huh. I usually just take the shower afterwards cuz i heard that works. the towel might be a more relaxing way though. wish i had a heating pad i could use that on my back like you wouldn't believe lol. yay for high school knocking my back out of alignment... Anyways, hot towel before or after? like before I noogle to get the blood going first or after to get it circulating more? and i usuallly lay down next to a space heater cuz i'm a pansy in anything under like 75 degree weather so does the heater affect anything too?