very slowly getting there!

astroboobs

Hi rupert! I just have a small question to ask if ya don't mind. Whats your diet like? How much protein do you think you're getting a day? Do you exercise for long hours or any cardio?
I'm sorry if someone asked you this already before.

:) :)

bexy

hey astroboobs, thats fine, i have no idea how much protein, it really varys my diet is terrible cuz i have a complicated relationship with food ( i am a binge -er / compulsive overeater, hence why i am overweight. ) some days i could eat huge amounts of protein, other days I could eat little. I dont have a constant exercise routine, but i did managed to get to the gym yest and the day before. sorry I guess because I am so all over the place, i dont have a routine for exercise or eating that I stick to.

bexy

so yest i looked int the mirror and thought i havent actually grown at all . :(
im having problems keeping the tubing connected to the domes, they just slide of all the time! im woundering if to stick them on with glue? !!

Matt B

Hey There,take a paper towel or some toilet paper and wipe the ends of the cups off with alcohol.I wouldn't glue them.

astroboobs

Hi sweety, what's your height/weight? I saw your pictures and you don't look overweight too me! Maybe you carry your weight well? Adding whey protein can stimulate your growth hormone. It builds lean muscle and gives you more energy. I think thats why I've been responding so fast to nb. I buy the brand "pure protein" at my local shoprite for 11.99 a pound. The vanilla is delicious! hang in there! :)

bexy

thanks hun :) i do have some whey protein isolate but i only use it if i have worked out, so havent used it in a while!! I have read that its high sugar you need tho after a workout to repair your muscles, maybe the rapid protein is needed too, maybe its both. my protein shake doesnt have carbs in it however. the breast tissue, isnt muscle tho? I dont know if the breast tissue grown by NB is glandular tissue with the ducts etc, or if it is fat cells. but then for fat cells, you would have to gian weight, so actually it cant be that one.

I may try making a protein shake even if i dont workout thanks

astroboobs

Oooohhh..and I thought sugar was all bad and carbs somewhat as well! According to this article I'm reading......you need the sugar (carbs) and protein (meat, beans) to repair muscles after working out. I thought it was just protein/fat! Too many carbs however, increases testosterone, which in turn isn't nbe friendly. Check this out!

"It appears that an increase of calories in one’s diet does raise anabolic hormones such as insulin-like growth factor one (IGF-1) and testosterone. Now while on a low-carb diet many will notice a loss of appetite. This means a decrease in calories. Could this possibly bring with it a decrease in testosterone? Well, higher levels of testosterone are found with greater carbohydrate intake than with protein. In fact, replacing carbohydrates with protein has shown to decrease testosterone levels!

Now what happens when you cut your carbohydrates? You increase your protein. This decrease in carbohydrates coupled with a lower appetite and higher protein intake equals less calories and lower amounts of insulin-stimulating foods. Thus, less insulin crosses the blood-brain barrier, and less insulin in the brain signals the body that it’s starving. This turns off the release of gonadotrophins.

You are now producing less testosterone; this in and of itself can affect erections (though it has been shown that some hypogonadal men can achieve erections just as easily as normal functioning men can). On top of producing less testosterone, add a thermogenic stack. Not only does this further reduce testosterone levels but also the ephedrine stimulates alpha-receptors. When this happens your body goes into a ‘fight or flight’ response and all non-necessary functions for immediate survival shut down. In regards to insulin, ephedrine and caffeine decrease insulin sensitivity. This causes reduced brain insulin signaling and further inhibition of gonadotrophins. So, long-term use of low-carb diets can significantly reduce testosterone levels, which can in turn lower training tolerance and sex drive."

I've cut out a lot of carbs and sugar from my diet, plus the "empty calories". I've been eating extra protein/fat and I feel great! My arms have bulked up and I dont even lift weights. My appetite has improved..even though this article says less carbs take your appetite away. Maybe the fat from all the nuts I eat is what stimulates my appetite? What are your energy levels like on your sugar/carb diet?

The amino acids in whey protein can stimulate the human growth hormone, which can deal with the breast tissue I believe. The muscles are under the boobs (fat). If you have anything too add or even correct me on, I'm open too pretty much everything!

bexy

thanks for all of that info, interesting!

my energy levels chance with hormones, in fact i think i have unbalanced hormones.

i read a bit about insulin yesterday. . . I suffer with stress and anxiety to extreme levels on a daily basis, building up this then leads to periods of depression, then i go back to the stess and anxiety. This is really bad becuz when i am stressed, sugars are released into bloodstream, insulin is released which causes fat storage, and then drop in blood sugars. cortisol is released when stressed, which competes for receptor sights with progesterone. stress also increases oestrogen production and long periods of stress can lead to estrogen dominance.

Also recently i get very very anxious for no reason, feel spaced out,shakey,heart papls,chest pain, panic attack, when on my first day of my period. This is related to hormones, maybe progesterone dropping too low? then stress causes even lower progesterone levels. What I am thinking is that my progesterone levels are low and they may always have been. i have suffered stress/anxiety disorder since a child. I think the dizziness is due to low blood sugars due to anxiety, so i need to be eating protein to keep my blood sugars more stable . this morning i have had scrambled eggs.

stress also increases testosterone levels apparantly, if your apple shaped this is accosiated with androgen ( masculinising hormones ) dominant,

if pear shaped this is accosiated with oestrogen dominance.

Im not sure what shape I am, I am just all over fat, with a very unhealthy body % and waist measurement. I am not pear shaped becuase i have a massive stomach,and arms. im not apple becuase they have big boobs? Im just a huge round ball shape. my chances for heart disease, diabetes are probably quite high due to this and to y anxiety/stress disorder. :( gowd i feel so unhealthy :(.

bexy

so i tried using red wine but it didnt work to keep to ends on, i think the ends wont stay on becuase for the LC domes, the sticking out end bits of the cup to which the tubing fits on is shorter than on the other cups! i think i might email lucy and ask her about it. ok just read a post on it, guna try nail varnish remover.

ok so i feel irritated becuz i want to buy the brava, but theres no site that you can buy it from in the uk!! there is a site for all countries but the uk isnt on it! the onl place i coul get one from is ebay. i wish there was a specific site that sold them, and which gave support, there should be! with someone who u meet up with who monitors how ur getting on. i could ask m docotr? !!! im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed lol as really want to try it yet cant buy it! i v never used ebay and wouldnt trust buying it incase it was broken

bexy

ok so i have shrank!!! yes shrank argh! yest i pumped and nothing, then after doing an exercise vid, i shrank, im almost completely flat :(. The only thing I have been doing is exercising so I presume it is due to that. :'( so annoying. and I thought i was getting somewhere and now im back to square one and it feels pretty horrible after all the time and effort i have put in. literally some days all iv done is sat inside and noogled.

Milinius

Hey Rupert,

All you can say is I was flat today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

You've been stretching the skin and flesh in the area. I don't think that stretching has gone away, so just keep noogling, you'll be fine.

How many stories have you read that people get a growth spurt after a break. Maybe it's your body taking its own break without your decision making co-operation.

I agree it's a bummer, but it may only be a bump in the road. We wouldn't be here without having a bit of a philosophical outlook. Let it play out and you are still you, n'est ce pas?

Taboo

bexy

thanks taboo for your lovely reply :) I havent used the NB as much since I had shrinkage, also because I have been busy. Im so tired today, so having a day watching Tv and managed to put the NB on. Still finding it frustrating, but just using it when i can. Still really want to buy brava but just dont know how to!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey rupert. You can get a brava from the website or you can get one off eBay. I have wanted a brava myself but they are so damn expensive. The cheapest I've seen one go for on eBay is like $800 and going through the brava website its even more expensive. If you find a place that has a good price on them, PLEASE let me know.

astroboobs

Hi rupert!!! I really wanted too talk too you about your anxiety/stress problems. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'm sick again...need wisdom teeth out! I come from a family of mental illness so I feel your frustration and pain. Have you tried any medications? I get panic attacks and I take welbutrin for my depression but it makes my anxiety worse! Sweety, this is all natural and it has helped me so much...it literally calms me down in a couple of minutes. My hearts palpitation's stop too. It's called "natural calm". A Magnesium powder, it's suppose to be more absorbable by the body than from the food we eat. (We don't absorb our nutrients as well due too poor soil, chemicals, and so on.) A good b complex vitamin should help you as well! When you constantly feeling anxious and in a state of panic, you deplete your b vitamins quickly! I know this sounds like many different vitamins and such but health comes before boobs! If you lived close by I'd bring you over some of my natural calm. It works 80% of the time and it beats taking xanax which is a very addictive/narcotic. :)

Eggs are a great way to be getting protein, if your not allergic to nuts and can afford them, give that a try too! (Almonds have high levels of magnesium when they are DRY ROASTED.)

FIGHT your anxiety/depression and don't give up! I really hope sometime you can try the natural calm, I've seen it help people in my family and read so many good reviews about it too. If it's ok with you, I would like to ask for your permission too pray for you. ( I believe in "your higher self" or "god" its all the same too me.) I pray for the highest good of all and no invasion of your free will of course. But if you don't want me too thats completely ok and I won't take it personally. :)

Take care!

bexy

Dustin - thanks yeh it is expensive i cant afford one really right now unless i borrowed some money off my mum. I dont know if to ask a doctor about it?

astroboobs - awww thanks hun. I do have a vit B I need to take it regulary, i havent heard of natural calm, i will google it. I tried calm tablets but they dont work. Iv started taking prozac over the last 4 days , and actually i dont feel anxious today yet, just a bit blank. but i feel calm, but so far i havent thought about doing anything stressful! lol. I know the prozac will take about 3 weeks to kick in and start working, i didnt wana take it, but i couldnt put up with the physical affects of anxiety anymore, i.e my bladder is a nightmare! Of course you can pray, that is very sweet of you, I am not too religous, but I do beleive there is something. My best friend is very religious and she goes to church and believes in the power of pray.

I am eating eggs everyday, they are so satisfying, so i am eating them scrambled. iv got the NB on now, unfortuanly i get back ache from it though :( but anyway iv already done 4 months of it, so ill see in a nother 4 months and post more pics.

bexy

well i have def shrank since my last pics looking back at them. Im noogling about an hour a day, im putting it on when i go to bed and then taking it off when i have had enough before i go to sleep. it hurts my back you see so i cant have it on for long. other things have kinda overtaken my life at the min and other problems to do with anxiety and my health so my obession with my flat chest has decreased a little, since my anxiety has overtaken!