Xiaohoa's Journey

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
2 Weeks Noogling

Hello, I'm new here to NB. I've been noogling and reading many threads from this site and other natural breast enhancement sites. So far I'm progressing with slight changes but it's hard to tell at this point.

Intro

I'm a 27 year old female, who is a mother of two children whom I both breastfed. When I was in my teens I hated the sight of my breasts as I was a small B. Now I wish I had the breasts I had in those early years. Now my breast sag and look malnourished as a result of breastfeeding my children. Along with the sagging breasts, my nipples crease inward, taking on an elderly appearance.

Goals

I wish to increase my breast size to fill out and tone the skin. Also, I want to feel good about my body. When I had large breasts from breast feeding (d-dd cup), I loved how I looked. Most importantly, I had the confidence I never had. My husband enjoyed them as well. ;). So my first goal is to fill out the skin so my nipples don't crease inward. One really great thing is my husband still enjoys my body and breasts even though I feel my breast are unsightly. I love that he loves me.❤️

Progress

So far I've increased a total of 1 inch in my bust. According to a bra calculator I found online http://www.brasizecalculator.tk , my current bra size is a 28C. I'm a little doubtful of my cup size since I thought a C would look more voluptuous . So I'm not sure what my specific goal size is at this point. Just bigger than I am now.

Other Changes

Other than the size increase, I feel the skin on my breasts seem more loose. Not sure if that is the exact way to put it, but you'll see in future pics. I want to post pics at the one month mark to have a better look on the progress. Seeing minimal growth week by week is discouraging.

Also I'm feeling sore in my breasts. Maybe more discomfort than anything serious. The areas are tender to the touch. I massage them regularly to ease the soreness.

Plan and Methods

I'm noogling twice a day for 30 minutes- 1 hour per session. Along with a massage using large circular inward motions on my entire breast for 160 reps and small circular motions using my palm on the upper part of my breasts to ease the soreness. I'm also using a cream that is supposed to enlarge breasts, but when I finish the container I don't want to purchase more.

Two Week Stats

Bust: 32.25"
Band: 26.5"
Waist: 25.5"
Hip: 34.25"

That's about it other than questions.

Questions:

1.) Does it take longer to grow breasts after breastfeeding? Like I said they look malnourished, so I don't have much fat stored.

2.) I don't have much body fat, will this effect my breast growth? I do eat a lot, but I have a high metabolism. The fattest area would be my lower abdomen with a measurement of 30 inches with a waist of 25.5inches and hips of 34.5 inches. Everything else is slender.

I'm going to keep on working on my goals. I don't to want to give up. This is something I really want.
Any advice given will be appreciated. Thank you!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (3 weeks in)

Today marks my third week noogling. Still staying consultant with my plan.

This weeks stats:

Bust: 31.25" standing/ 32.5" leaning/ 31.5" laying
Band: 28" snug/ 26.5" tight
Waist: 25.5"
Hip: 35"

These measurements put me at a 28D, sister sizes 30C and 26DD.

I haven't checked my weight yet, need to find a scale.

Growth

I've gained 1/4" this past week, little progress, but progress.

Total of 1 1/2"

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (4 weeks in)

Well, today marks a whole month of noogling. Progress is minimal, but I expected that and I'm still happy.
Today's measurements were not too different from last week's.

I want to post photos today, but just need to figure out how to do it. Anyone can help with advice?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Indeed, this is a long haul project as most don't see big changes quickly. For example, I gained nearly 2" in bust within my first 2-3 months. I'm at 10 months now only starting to see new growth that can be tape measured. :) So, I'd recommend not stressing about the numbers much. Beside, when you finally get a huge swelling then you'll feel "small" all the time from that point on... :) I've gotten a recent re-introduction to this effect. *sigh*

As for pics, when you do a post. there is a "Attachments and other options" near the bottom of the editor. Click on it to reveal the file upload option. You can only do 1MB worth of files total. So pay attention to file sizes.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
Indeed, this is a long haul project as most don't see big changes quickly. For example, I gained nearly 2" in bust within my first 2-3 months. I'm at 10 months now only starting to see new growth that can be tape measured. :) So, I'd recommend not stressing about the numbers much. Beside, when you finally get a huge swelling then you'll feel "small" all the time from that point on... :) I've gotten a recent re-introduction to this effect. *sigh*

As for pics, when you do a post. there is a "Attachments and other options" near the bottom of the editor. Click on it to reveal the file upload option. You can only do 1MB worth of files total. So pay attention to file sizes.

DJ

I see it now, thank you!!

I figured it was a long term commitment, but that's ok because this is something I want. I feel more and more confident everyday

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

This was the day I received my Noogleberry. I was very excited to get started. As I said before, the sagging in my breasts is due to breastfeeding, but I wouldn't have change anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 131

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

This was week 1, at this time I didn't feel any difference, but the measurements showed some growth. Sorry about the poor lighting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 77

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Week 2 also had little signs of growth, but the measurements proved me wrong once again. I didn't have much swelling, but still some growth. I think at this time I wasn't sure if there was even any swelling at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 54

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

At week three, again I had some progress even it didn't look like it. I'm guessing it's because my breast are wider than they can protrude. When I was breastfeeding, my breast were so large that it looked like I was wearing a stereotypical C or D cup while just wearing a very thing nursing bra. My breast still have the space to grow into those areas that I have lost. So visually, there isn't much difference.

When I find my old pictures of my breast while breastfeeding I'll have to post them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 56

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Here's week 4 before noogling

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 53

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

This one is after noogling, I had some slight swelling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 80

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

This was me two years ago. I just had my son and was breastfeeding. The size of my breast were full and tight due to engorgment. I guess this is the size I would like as my goal. I wasn't wearing a padded bra, just a nursing bra.

Oh and I was just being silly and pretended to be the bossy director during the scene of a movie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 91

Letstrythisnow

Looking great I see progress in each week keep it up! Can't wait to see your progression through the months I believe we started around the same time because I'm almost a month in myself. But you have very little sagging to begin but they are def lifting congrats!!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Letstrythisnow said:
Looking great I see progress in each week keep it up! Can't wait to see your progression through the months I believe we started around the same time because I'm almost a month in myself. But you have very little sagging to begin but they are def lifting congrats!!

Thank you Letstrythisnow. Positive comments are great for NBE! Thank you again!

I see slight progress, but I can feel it more whenever I massage. Right now I'm just taking prenatal supplements to make sure I have enough daily vitamins, drinking plenty of water, noogling, and massaging before, during, and after noogling.

I want to try and add a new method, and when I say new, I mean new to me. I've heard many people using hypnosis in their NBE. At first I thought it was silly. But with the positive feedback, I think it won't hurt to try.

What methods are you taking? How are your results thus far?

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I want to raise some awareness to new nooglers if they are feeling depressed about their breasts.

I know I'm not very big, and I think some people may feel why even posting pictures of my imperfect breasts. Well, as a small breasted woman, I feel many of us have lack of self-esteem as we compare ourselves to perfect breasts in the social media, even in our social lives. Even on this forum, I see people looking for ways to obtain larger breasts even though they are a size some would kill for. And so what, more power to them. But it does make a person with low self-esteem feel jealous! :p

I didn't want to post pictures unless I had great progress, but I changed my mind as I kept searching different forums. There are many women in the same situation as I am. Not getting any younger, sagging breast from sacrificing beauty for children's wellbeing and trying to learn to love myself. Sharing pictures is one thing but sharing experiences and hardships is another. I feel more confident now that I know I'm not the only woman who is imperfect as we all are perfectly imperfect.

lexuswoman

Hi Xiaohoa!

Your progress is amazing and so is your confidence and attitude! In my opinion, I think the fact that you've had two pregnancies, breastfed both of your children, and gained significant breast size during that time will help with your results. The skin has been stretched already, so there's already a "memory" of sorts and I think that gives you an advantage over someone who has never been pregnant or breastfed and experienced that natural increase in breast size. I'm curious as to what size Noogleberry cups you're using because in the picture you posted, the cups almost look too small. From your measurements, I can tell that you are very slender, but you want to make sure you're using cups that aren't constricting your breasts. The contoured large cups are very popular because they are curved and fit those even with narrow ribcages. Just keep doing what you're doing, keep that great attitude (there really is a mind-body connection) and thanks for sharing your progress with us!

Lex :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Just wanted to chime in about the self-image/media/etc. I think you're completely correct that women are sold an impossible dream to be perfect in all ways. It isn't true that "beauty" is presented in one very specific way. I like to believe we all have *something* that is beautiful about ourselves and it is no less valuable than any other.

I know I'm rather self-conscious myself since I'm just the oddball wanting breasts and I can only hope to reach the same beauty I see displayed here as "poor" or "flat". But I do it anyway hoping someone will find it useful or maybe even tell me I'm overacting. :)

Now, I have a comment to direct at you. I'm not sure how you got the notion you're plain, saggy and other not nice adjectives. But I want to say that I think you are attractive and you're overacting to your body. :) You may not be your ideal image but you have plenty of beauty there IMHO. Look at it this way, you have courage to embark on a long project that will improve your physical aspects but also exercise your personality as you cope with the hard work needed to succeed. Then smile in the mirror and you'll see what I see.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

lexuswoman said:
Hi Xiaohoa!

Your progress is amazing and so is your confidence and attitude! In my opinion, I think the fact that you've had two pregnancies, breastfed both of your children, and gained significant breast size during that time will help with your results. The skin has been stretched already, so there's already a "memory" of sorts and I think that gives you an advantage over someone who has never been pregnant or breastfed and experienced that natural increase in breast size. I'm curious as to what size Noogleberry cups you're using because in the picture you posted, the cups almost look too small. From your measurements, I can tell that you are very slender, but you want to make sure you're using cups that aren't constricting your breasts. The contoured large cups are very popular because they are curved and fit those even with narrow ribcages. Just keep doing what you're doing, keep that great attitude (there really is a mind-body connection) and thanks for sharing your progress with us!

Lex :)

Hello lexuswoman and thank you for your support.

My Noogleberry cups are small. I wasn't sure when I was shopping, so I gave the customer service rep my measurements and she suggested the small cup because of my small chest width. So far, I can keep the suction most of the time. I try not to pump to the max since my breasts will turn purple. I've had slight swelling even when I didn't pump with too much pressure.

When should I consider to get a new cup-size? I figured when my breast fill out the whole dome.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
Just wanted to chime in about the self-image/media/etc. I think you're completely correct that women are sold an impossible dream to be perfect in all ways. It isn't true that "beauty" is presented in one very specific way. I like to believe we all have *something* that is beautiful about ourselves and it is no less valuable than any other.

I know I'm rather self-conscious myself since I'm just the oddball wanting breasts and I can only hope to reach the same beauty I see displayed here as "poor" or "flat". But I do it anyway hoping someone will find it useful or maybe even tell me I'm overacting. :)

Now, I have a comment to direct at you. I'm not sure how you got the notion you're plain, saggy and other not nice adjectives. But I want to say that I think you are attractive and you're overacting to your body. :) You may not be your ideal image but you have plenty of beauty there IMHO. Look at it this way, you have courage to embark on a long project that will improve your physical aspects but also exercise your personality as you cope with the hard work needed to succeed. Then smile in the mirror and you'll see what I see.

DJ

The way I see it, it's always easier to complain and criticize than to appreciate oneself. I know for me, I have always been picked on about my size, weight, and my hair. Ever since I was a child. Even from family members. Now some people might think, why would my weight bother me if they have noticed my measurements. It's not always the struggle of losing weight, my case is I'm trying to look more healthy. Now that I'm older, I'm trying to appreciate myself more, but from time to time, someone will say I look too skinny or say I need to eat more when I know I'd beat them out in a buffet line any day! Haha

But I'm not trying to prove myself to them. People can say pretty ignorant things with out realizing they are hurting the other person. I think they usually don't mean to hurt my feelings, and just want suggest my health isn't well and I should do something about. But it's just like telling someone, "You're fat! You need to diet." If I know I'm already fat, I don't need you to point it out. Right? So the same goes with thin people.

I'm getting better with not caring what people say that hurt me. But the feeling is still there. I'm trying to be stronger about my emotions.

And you're right, I think I do over react and should be thankful of what I have. Takes one step at a time!

Thank your for your insight. :)