Xiaohoa's Journey

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
There ya go -- just have fun with it and don't worry so much about the numbers. If it looks and/or feels bigger then it is. :) I have been doing this about 1.5 years now and I still find it hard to take this attitude but I feel it is how I've managed to stay with it. I seem to wake up someday and notice something has changed or gotten bigger.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:
There ya go -- just have fun with it and don't worry so much about the numbers. If it looks and/or feels bigger then it is. :) I have been doing this about 1.5 years now and I still find it hard to take this attitude but I feel it is how I've managed to stay with it. I seem to wake up someday and notice something has changed or gotten bigger.

DJ

I love those days when I notice a positive change. I feel much better about my breast now that they are fuller. Even if they aren't my desired size. I'm going to push myself to do my noogling sessions. I cannot get lazy again. I would be a year in now if I continued. So I need so start counting all over again.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I measured myself yesterday to see the difference between past measurements and also to see what I'm starting with again since it had been so long. I'm glad to say bust and hip measurements are the same. So it's like I'm starting where I left off. My band got smaller, but my waist got bigger. But it's OK. I'm working that out. Also my weight is less than before, but that's a good thing if I consider my breast didn't loose their weight. If anything they are much fuller. I think it will take time for them to grow to the next inch since they need to become fuller inside to eventually be noticeable. That's OK. One step at a time.

Bust: 32.75 " +0.0
Band: 27.5 " -0.2
Waist: 26 " +0.5
Hips : 35 +0.0
Weight 117 -2.0

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
See, it is all good and you'll only improve with time and effort. Regarding when the next inch happens, you just never know and I try not to think it will take a long time. It's only depressing. For example, I had pretty much a 5 month dry spell. I pumped and pumped -- nothing. I got so fed up that I just stopped posting about "no change" too. However, the last 6-8 weeks has been astonishing for me. I wouldn't have experienced my current happy days without riding that super low period. "It's just one more day...." :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:
See, it is all good and you'll only improve with time and effort. Regarding when the next inch happens, you just never know and I try not to think it will take a long time. It's only depressing. For example, I had pretty much a 5 month dry spell. I pumped and pumped -- nothing. I got so fed up that I just stopped posting about "no change" too. However, the last 6-8 weeks has been astonishing for me. I wouldn't have experienced my current happy days without riding that super low period. "It's just one more day...." :)

DJ

I'm glad things are looking up for you. It gives me hope!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
James said:
Judging from the ring marks, I think you should be using a larger cup size. ;)

I think so also. I took my current measuments and calculated that I'm a 32DD. Then I compared my size to the ones in the dome chart on the noogleberry website and it suggested I need extra large domes. But it sounds odd to me. Does this sound odd to anyone? Or is this correct?

James

You are using Ls now? You might consider the Contoured XLs as the slight curve should make them more comfortable. I think it is more about getting the right width, rather than concern about depth. i.e. you don't have to fill a smaller size before moving up.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
James said:
You are using Ls now? You might consider the Contoured XLs as the slight curve should make them more comfortable. I think it is more about getting the right width, rather than concern about depth. i.e. you don't have to fill a smaller size before moving up.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify earlier. I'm currently using small domes. They were recommended by a sales representative. The size was based on the measurements I gave that time. I've grown a little since then, but nothing dramatic. At that time last year, I was a 30DD. That size wasn't listed in the size chart, so that's why I asked noogleberry for suggestions.

Now my size is 32DD and supposedly I should upgrade to XL domes. Quite a big jump from my small ones. Or maybe I bought the incorrect size to start with.

I tried to email sales at sales@noogleberry.com. But there was an error. So, I guess I must find another way to contact them, or put my trust in the XL domes.

James

I think Noogleberry has stopped recommending starting with the smalls for most women. They are only good for women with really small 26" rib cage and small boobs. But the jump all the way to XLs does sound extreme. I would suggest the Contoured Large. CLs are a little bigger than regular Ls and again curved for comfort.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I agree on the CL. You might be able to do Ls but you'll outgrow them rather quickly (or already max them) I think. It seems surprising they would have suggested S.

With your smaller ribcage, I do believe you'll find the CLs a bit tricky to do together at first. If that's the case then don't give up. All you'll have to do is start with one at a time for a short period and you'll get to doing both over a 2-3 weeks. I started on XLs (using chest size) and it was very hard for me to get started but that method worked. Of course, I switch to run the size gradient (S, M, L, now CLs) because males shouldn't start large volume vacuums until there is some breast material. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
James said:
I think Noogleberry has stopped recommending starting with the smalls for most women. They are only good for women with really small 26" rib cage and small boobs. But the jump all the way to XLs does sound extreme. I would suggest the Contoured Large. CLs are a little bigger than regular Ls and again curved for comfort.

Thanks, James. I think can accept buying L domes verses XL, especially contoured domes. I'm going to give it a try, because I think I need bigger domes anyway. With my current domes, the tips of my breasts can touch the end of them after an hour of noogling. So, I think it's time to upgrade and soon.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:
I agree on the CL. You might be able to do Ls but you'll outgrow them rather quickly (or already max them) I think. It seems surprising they would have suggested S.

With your smaller ribcage, I do believe you'll find the CLs a bit tricky to do together at first. If that's the case then don't give up. All you'll have to do is start with one at a time for a short period and you'll get to doing both over a 2-3 weeks. I started on XLs (using chest size) and it was very hard for me to get started but that method worked. Of course, I switch to run the size gradient (S, M, L, now CLs) because males shouldn't start large volume vacuums until there is some breast material. :)

DJ

Thanks DJ. I think it will be challenging to keep on at first. Even the small domes were difficult for me the first few times. But I'll keep at it. I think the use of oil will help as well. I'll just have to find out. Will be ordering them soon. :D

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I got really excited today because I had some really great swelling. I didn't measure my breasts, but I could tell they were larger and fuller.

I think before I didn't really have a method. This time around I massage 5 minutes before, after, and during small breaks in between pumping in a single session. I pump for about 15-20 minutes and then massage for five. When I pump for another round I put more pressure. I continue this pattern and with each passing round, I gradually increase the pressure. So far, I have found this method very helpful. Actually I do this at the gym also. I warm up, do a set, take a minute break and add more weight as I progress. So this method can be useful in noogling and exercising.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 41

lexuswoman

Congrats on your growth! Your pics look awesome. I have to say I'm in agreement with James, I think the contoured larges would be ideal for you. And give you plenty of room for growth til its time to move up to those XL's! ;) ;) I'm just getting to start my own NBE journey here soon, I just received my Bosom Beauty 2012 ic in the mail yesterday - similar to Noogleberry, a bit pricier and instead of a hand pump, it has small batter/electric pump. So we shall see...

Anyways, keep up the good work and never, ever give up!

Lex

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Xiao

Isn't that swelling addictive? Over time, it just grows in size and at least for me, I get hooked all over again. Once you have those CLs and get your first DDD "teaser", you may find more motivation. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
lexuswoman said:
Congrats on your growth! Your pics look awesome. I have to say I'm in agreement with James, I think the contoured larges would be ideal for you. And give you plenty of room for growth til its time to move up to those XL's! ;) ;) I'm just getting to start my own NBE journey here soon, I just received my Bosom Beauty 2012 ic in the mail yesterday - similar to Noogleberry, a bit pricier and instead of a hand pump, it has small batter/electric pump. So we shall see...

Anyways, keep up the good work and never, ever give up!

Lex

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to you on this journey that we all share. One person's success can be another's as well. It gives others confidence and the will to continue. Please share your experiences with your new Bosom Beauty. I'm interested in the results! Happy pumping! :)

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:
@Xiao

Isn't that swelling addictive? Over time, it just grows in size and at least for me, I get hooked all over again. Once you have those CLs and get your first DDD "teaser", you may find more motivation. :)

DJ

You're right DJ. Even after the swelling goes down, I still look forward to the next session. The swelling really brings up morale. The swelling state of your breasts lets you know what is to come. So don't give up, you're almost there.!

zkk

Welcome back Xiaohoa, I remember reading your journey at the time when I started mine :) That's a great swelling you have there, keep it up!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Zercher said:
Welcome back Xiaohoa, I remember reading your journey at the time when I started mine :) That's a great swelling you have there, keep it up!

Thanks Zercher. I'll have to catch up on your thread one of these days.