Recent content by Abigail3

1. A

~ Illune's progress ~

:o You have had amazing results! Are your pictures swelling pictures or non swelling pictures? Have you been able to maintain that size for quite some time?
  2. A

New Girl ;-)

Hi Kikikupcake, Just out of curiosity, did you nurse at all?
  3. A

Diameter of silicone nipple covers

Ok, thank you. I'm referring to the ones that are sold on the Noogleberry website. ;)
  4. A

Diameter of silicone nipple covers

Hi! Does anyone know what the diameter is of the silicone nipple covers? It's not specified under the description. Thanks in advance. :D
  5. A

Itchy

Hmmm....nope I've used the same lotion for the past almost 2 years now. ;) Maybe it is growth signs..I guess time will tell. I've experienced swelling and a little teeny bit of growth back from when I did noogle on a consistent basis. I got away from noogling for a while due to not being able...
  6. A

Itchy

Ooops I forgot to ask if anyone else has experienced this too. Thanks!
  7. A

Itchy

Yesterday I noogled for a couple hours. I haven't noogled in quite a while since before then. Well this morning I woke up with my right side being real itchy...it's still itchy. I've never had this happen from noogling. Could this be a sign of growth or allergic reaction? Maybe I need to...
  8. A

doctor said noogleberry wont work so dissapointed

Yup....they aren't always right. When I went to the dr. for a checkup when I was like 11, the dr. told me when I was going to start my period... Well he was wrong on his prediction.
  9. A

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Wow you look great! You are perfect the way you are....no need for noogle. ;)
  10. A

Post positive results here

Anastasia: I searched on google 32DD and found a site herroom.com that starts with 32D and goes all the way up to 32H! :o......you'll have to pay a pretty penny though. Also they have 30" bands as well. So I guess we have to shop online since it's hard to find them in department stores. Yes...
  11. A

Post positive results here

Congrats TT! :D Regarding Philli's bra: I really like that style bra. I would like to get that if I could but does anyone know where in the U.S. I can find something like that in a 32C or 32D? I have a hard time trying to find 32" bands because most people aren't petite...iykwim.
  12. A

how to get better swelling

Cool! Thanks for sharing ;D
  13. A

Help :(

Paloma: I was getting good swelling with pumping for long hours.....the longer I'd pump, the longer I'd keep swelling throughout the day. My problem is that I don't have enough long hours to keep at it so therefore I'm not really getting anywhere. ;) I used to wake up at 6 a.m....and put the...
  14. A

Thanks Anastasia I will see if I can find some of that. I got stretchmarks during my pregnancies and now they just look like very faint scars, it'd be nice to be rid of them altogether. Someone asked about my progress since I've started this thread and all I have to say is I've been trying...
  15. A

I use cocoa butter cream too. It does make your skin soft. :) I'm not sure it helps old stretch marks though.