Search results

1. J

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

love the "spilling out"!!!!! what cup size is that?
  2. J

Do you have good days and bad days???

yea i saw those cheap PM pills from thailand. but it takes so logn to get here... i jsut wanna get something fast to test, before i go on with those more authentic one from thailand...
  3. J

okay, i am giving in and buying bella caps. anyone tells me if other pm caps are better? there are so much to read to research and i am getting dizzy...so i am going with bella... joan, are you still using bella potion?
  4. J

Joan CD - A new Summer Dress

i love seeing your pics joan!!! keep posting! its my motivaiton!hahaaa
  5. J

Still Pumping

im pumping too joan!!!! haha measurements are always the same but i can see i got bigger.. hahaaaaaaaaaa XD after all these yrs, i finally see that my chest aint flat!
  6. J

Dent into my bone on top of boobs?

can you get blu tac from amazon? they do sell it on there... its my 12th week into pumping...even though i feel like my boobs are fuller, my swelling isn't quite sustaining and my measurements are still the same... and now i have this depressed part on my boobs...hopefully this is just at the...
  7. J

m... thanks for the input may be i should try blu track and soft rings.... the soft rings i ordered from NB don't fit my domes though i did try shifting the domes when i repump, but they always hitting on the same exact place ... so is this jsut a dent on the skin? or is it a dent on my bone...
  8. J

I dunno how to call it. after noogling for 10 weeks, i feel that there's a permanent semi-circle on top of my boobs. it feels like the pumping have made the domes caved into my bones/ribcage/whatever it is so when i touch the area above my breasts, i can feel two dented semi-circle lines? and...
  9. J

Joan_CD - a week before the big party!

wowwwwwwww joan! your progress is superb. just look at your side pictures, you have the pretty boobie shape and cleavage RIGHT THERE!!!! SO PRETTY!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! mm i need new bras.. to see where i am at.....
  10. J

KULTZU'S PICTURES

good lord, you are huge! i see you hvae the ring on top of your breasts too.. i have that too it seems like the domes have digged into my rib cage and left a round line on there. do you retain that line? or does it go away? i can even feel the "dent" on top of my boobs...
  11. J

Excuse me while I bitch about bra sizes!

asians bra sizes are usually smaller than american ones i realized A A-cup in the american bra size is like a B-cup (or occasionally C-cup) in asian bras.. depending on the manufacturer...
  12. J

Extra Large Cups...

madam jumbo! you made my day with that phrase! LOL ;D
  13. J

Extra Large Cups...

http://www.noogleberry.com/spare_parts_brst.html this is what i saw but lucy already told me this 18cm one on the website is not the one we are getting =). the 18-cm one on the website is way too huge hahaa
  14. J

Joan_CD 10 week update

persistence persistence, i will maintain mine too! soon!!! *cross finger* you look fab! i still remember seeing your first set of pics when you started noogling.. (just a little before i did) look at that improvement! ;)
  15. J

Extra Large Cups...

how large is the base for the XL. 13cm? or like the website picture 18cm? 18 is crazy..
  16. J

Extra Large Cups...

question on XL... im outgrowing NB's L cups (well i realized my enhance L is actually bigger than the NB L ones but my enhance ones cracked...=(...) ..so i should consider XL if thats after L.. however, i dont have a big frame.. my rigcage is only .. 28 inches... will both the XL fit?
  17. J

Joan_CD 10 week update

wowwwwww joan. VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE BOOBIESSSSSSS!!!!! and NICE B in just 10 weeks! and its not even april yet you are already at B. i am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! is your B staying up for the whole day? howlong do they stay? i think...
  18. J

frustrated and discouraged

can you show me the shape of yoga mat that you have cut out? i was wondering. ever since i heard the yoga mat idea.. also, how'd you manage to use it to cover the top part of breast? .. i want natural shape too.. how does your yoga mat look like? thanks!!!
  19. J

this is the ro-bust info: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380093878493. i think its 42%? my pumping was sporadic last week.. weekday i was doing 1-2 hours.. weekend i only squeezed in 10-20 mins. >< i did keep using ro-bust morning and night though. i dunno if my sporadic...
  20. J

Has anyone tried sleeping in them?

oh i had some inputs too i did try sleeping in them one night too. i was doing my normal session and went to bed trying to sleep. but it was so painful, my ribcage and back (i felt that my back is being pulled whenever i noogle)..i couldn't sleep. imma try doing it in the morning using alarm...