Search results

1. Brazilian_Girl89

Brazilian girl girls :p - total newbie

Helloo :) Thank you :) Yes, Im so happy!!.. They will get mroe natural in about 3months, and after 1 year it looks and feels perfect, I know cause i saw/touched other girls that had surgery with the dctor and were in the clinic hahaha... she's an amazing doctor "Luciana Pepino".
  2. Brazilian_Girl89

How my boobs looked for real (You girls might agree that they were looking much worse compared to the other I posted here last year) I had a difference over 50ml between them, the right was 2,5cm lower and saggier The doctor had to make the incision lower to make them even, since I didnt want to...
  3. Brazilian_Girl89

Hi there girls (and guys). I felt I should come back here to tell my story to these awesome people that helped me a lot months ago. First of all, You girls are incredible awesome women and I'm proud of being part of this community. Unfortunately I could not achieve good results with...
  4. Brazilian_Girl89

hahaha Girls, I have to share what just happened.. omg My husband was at work then I was noogling in the comfort of my kitchen while listening to some brazilian songs (which my husband doesnt like and find funny)..when suddenly I notice he's stepping in the kitchen DANG! I just turned my back...
  5. Brazilian_Girl89

Just can't believe this

Congratulations! I'm happy for you, you have very nice breasts, dont forget to upload new pics for us later
  6. Brazilian_Girl89

what do you think?

Thats a good swelling!! Keep it on and be persistent, you can see amazing results in the forum, dont give up
  7. Brazilian_Girl89

My first noogling:)

:D your progress is really good I can tell a big difference comparing your profile pictures!! Your breasts are lovely too :)
  8. Brazilian_Girl89

tpurple's pics!!!

I've noticed that women who nursered kids have amazing results :) I'm very happy for you, your cleavage is beautiful, even hard to believe it's the same person from the first post!! Congratulations tpurple :D
  9. Brazilian_Girl89

it's sad how they swollen so quicly.. but with these [picture i can see how they look so much better when i noogle :) yay noogling 4ever
  10. Brazilian_Girl89

pics of my breasts not swollen.. I cant noogle during weekends cause hubby is at home...so.. it's been 2 days since i dont noogle :'(
  11. Brazilian_Girl89

tatiana my concern is mainly about the difference.. and im sure those pics arent showing how it really is.. I dont really want too much more size on brest, but i want they even :( its hard, I would rather to have smaller even breast, than medium/big uneven breasts
  12. Brazilian_Girl89

Hellooo girls... I'm really sorry for the delay.. I can give 2 good reasons though: 1. Hubby got back from afghanistan!! :) yaaaay we are in our new house and it's sooo hard to settle everything... nos we just have to fix the living room.. its full of boxes right now :p I`m excited, it's our...
  13. Brazilian_Girl89

Puggley I live close to Bellevue :) where did you live here? I love WA... but the weather Soonenough.. the problem for me is that if i boogle both, my right one will get WAY more swelling.. like BAM! :( I dunno why it has to be like that
  14. Brazilian_Girl89

Suss's pics!

Suss!! Your definitely one of the most inspiring girls here.. COmparing your first pic to your last one.. ohmy!! U look great and I wanted to let you know Im happy for you and am rooting for you (hope it makes sense in english) :) Congratulations!!!
  15. Brazilian_Girl89

Super Swelling for a newbie!!

omg what a swelling!!! I'm amazed ;D Congratulations!!!
  16. Brazilian_Girl89

Strumpet's Pics

wow I loved your results!!! Ur boobs are so beautiful, Im jealous!! A good jealousy tho :) Congratulations
  17. Brazilian_Girl89

Hi girls!! Sorry for not answering before, I just got back from Brazil and I didnt have too much acess on inet there, was most of time sleeping at family's friend's houses that i visited.. right now I'm missing the summer :'( But im glad to be back, also.. my husband will be back this...
  18. Brazilian_Girl89

Helloo girls, I'm sorry, it's been awhile sincey last update, thats because I'm visiting my family in Brazil It's summer here and VERY hot, I learned that it's GREAT for Noogleberry :) For now I'm noogling only the smaller one, when both reach same/similar size I will use on both.. Will try to...
  19. Brazilian_Girl89

Uneven breasts and NB

I guess mine is more like 1 1/2 difference or so! and if i pump the smaller side more, it gets rounder.. also the bigger size has moe facility to grow up.. i guess i have no solution
  20. Brazilian_Girl89

Low self steeem/Sad/sorry girls ;(

Hey guys!! You are all so AWESOME!!! I love this forum well.. I'm better about that now, and big part of it for reading your cheers :D And I choose to keep going with noogleberry a bit more... my concern is mainly about unenveness, I think maybe the pics didnt make justice to how it really...