Search results

1. D

Dharma's"Freakin Out"

Hello I typed Noogleberry in on you tube and scroll down the page to "Poofy Nipples" here is the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-gE2VE8ARc. I am "freakin out" as if I don't have enough on my mind. Had to tell someone ,it really freaked me. :o Dharma
  2. D

Dharma's You Tube Video

All know the Way, but few actually walk it.- Bodhidharma ::) Hello Nooglebuddies I know I said my Last post would be my Last post. But this will absolutely positively be my my Last post. Does that make sense? I have made a videoclip and posted it on You Tube. Sorry to say it is not about Piston...
  3. D

Dharma's Last Post Namaste'

The greatest meditation is a mind that lets go. ;D Hello Everyone Have had some Devastating news today. I have been struggling with Illness for a long time ,and I have to leave you all now after going to hospital. When I found out ten years ago that I had Illness I completely changed...
  4. D

Dharma's Two Smokin Peaks "MOVIE"

Non Stop Piston Pumping....................It's Piston Poppin... MADNESS ......FOR REAL :o Hello Nooglebuddies Don't mind the banner , I am just amusing myself. Here is the third and FINAL FILM in the series. Hope you all like it. Will be having a break for a while now. I think this is the...
  5. D

Dharma's "Piston Pumping Unleashed" Movie Uncut

Hello........... Back for more fun are we!!!!!!!!! ::) Hello Nooglers After watching Short version several times I was not happy with it. I should have did this in the first place. :( I think this is better, I have included more footage and some of the special effects. Increased the...
  6. D

Dharma's Piston Pumping Movie 'Completed'

Am I crazy? Or am I just so sane I blew your mind? ::) Hello Nooglers The movie I wanted to make was much bigger than this I had to cut it back to what you see here . :( I had much more footage but anyway I hope you like it, it took me a while to finish from starting it months ago. I put it...
  7. D

Dharma's Piston Pumping Movie "Preview"

Its Festivus for the rest of us! ::) Hello Nooglers I said I would provide a Piston Pumping Video about five months ago. Sorry for the delay but it still is not finished. :( My financial backers for this production ( Vandelay and Pennypacker have pulled the plug). ??? So I have had to do...
  8. D

Dharma's BUTT CUP RESEARCH And DEVELOPMENT

These Pretzels are making me thirsty ::) Hello Nooglers Here is some work in progress. I tried to post pictures on another post of Butt cups Butt they did not post. ??? So I have had to start another Thread. Initially when testing I had trouble with Cups Farting off (I could not help it...
  9. D

Cute Turtle

Hello I hope you like these pictures. ;D Dharma
  10. D

Dharma's Twin Peaks

These pretzels are making me thirsty ::) Hello Nooglers I thought I would post some pictures of my first Noogling session in well over a month. I think it is about six weeks , I am not sure. I only Noogled for thirty minutes because I have not done it in a while. The first picture is before...
  11. D

Dharma's Wetsuit

Hello I was thinking recently about a problem some people have and I remembered a post about Yoga mat to help with comfort and leaking Domes by Optimisticgirl . This also helps the domes fit on smaller chest. I was going to try this and I still might, I am sure it works by all the positive...
  12. D

WHAT SIZE DOME DO YOU USE ????????????

Hello Just wondering what size domes people are using ,if this has been done before please let me know. Dharma
  13. D

Dharma's Progress

Hello I wished I had a photo before I started then you would see how I have progressed. I was flat as a pancake, but in the first picture after 2 weeks I feel like Tank Girl...... I have only been doing this for four weeks and as I described in Piston Pump Regime flexing your muscles one at a...
  14. D

BUTT CUPS

Hello Nooglers I was just reading a post on Butt Enlargement and I wondered has anybody thought of asking Lucy for butt cups. I know it sounds a bit silly,I couldn't stop laughing thinking about seeing somebody with their breast cups and "butt cups" on. But if it works for breast's why not for...
  15. D

The meaning of Namaste'

Namaste' As defined by Mahatma Gandhi: In India when people meet and part they often say, Namaste' which means: "I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are...
  16. D

Twin Peaks

Hello Nooglers In regard to piston pumping I think it is like anything in life , if you don't put any effort in you cannot expect to magically gain anything. You do not need to put all of these "magical potions" and lotions onto your breast's. And I don't think you need to take all of these...
  17. D

Namaste'

Hello If you read this I put the meaning of the word Namaste' in general discussion. Namaste' Dharma
  18. D

Noogleberry Movie Competition

Hello Nooglers I think we should all ask Lucy if we can have a short movie competition. What do you think?After reading masterjpro's reply to one of my post's I thought he came up with a great idea. Dharma
  19. D

Dharma's Movie Help Please...............

Hello Can anybody tell me if I can post a short video clip on this site. I have looked at the forums but I can't see anything. Answers please? Thanks Dharma
  20. D

Piston Poppers

Hello Nooglebuddies When I first ordered this system I was going to get medium cups,thankfully I never. I have been using Piston Pump Regime for two weeks with large cups and now I have to order bigger cups because I have no room to move. When I first started two weeks ago I was as flat as a...