FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

pianogirl

Eva_bs said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!! I look the same as your beginning picture!!! :(
I am sure that it helped you that you one had boobage..... But you LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST START NOOGLING AGAIN!!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww!! Thanks chicky!! The question u gotta ask is....why wait? Def start noogling again! It's never too late

eva_bs

Jezabelle said:
Eva_bs said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!! I look the same as your beginning picture!!! :(
I am sure that it helped you that you one had boobage..... But you LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST START NOOGLING AGAIN!!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww!! Thanks chicky!! The question u gotta ask is....why wait? Def start noogling again! It's never too late

:) Welcome hun!!!! :)
Yahh you are probably right! I should START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way...what is your routine? do you massage before you put on the noogleberry? do you only apply some cream/oil?
Thanks!!

pianogirl

In the beginning, I was using all popular products talked about on this forum. From massaging, using PM cream, taking 5 different herbs. All of which fell short because when I stopped doing those things relatively early on, my progress wasn't hindered. So, it ended up being the Noogle the entire time that was giving me success. Ok, I'm not saying that these things don't work...don't get me wrong here, there are tons of people who these things DO work for. I just happen to be the one that it doesn't work for. It's ok, saves me big $$$ in products.
All I use lotion wise is either Nivia body firming lotion with CoQ 10 OR I use a thick coco butter cream. Personally I like the coco butter better than the Nivia, but again, personal preference.
I've been lazy lately and ran outa the coco butter and been using my Nivia instead. And to even my skin tone, I use CVS BB Cream on my chest and sholders to make everything have a nice tan glow.

eva_bs

Jezabelle said:
In the beginning, I was using all popular products talked about on this forum. From massaging, using PM cream, taking 5 different herbs. All of which fell short because when I stopped doing those things relatively early on, my progress wasn't hindered. So, it ended up being the Noogle the entire time that was giving me success. Ok, I'm not saying that these things don't work...don't get me wrong here, there are tons of people who these things DO work for. I just happen to be the one that it doesn't work for. It's ok, saves me big $$$ in products.
All I use lotion wise is either Nivia body firming lotion with CoQ 10 OR I use a thick coco butter cream. Personally I like the coco butter better than the Nivia, but again, personal preference.
I've been lazy lately and ran outa the coco butter and been using my Nivia instead. And to even my skin tone, I use CVS BB Cream on my chest and sholders to make everything have a nice tan glow.

Thanks dear! :*
So when you noogle you simply apply some of the coco butter before? So when noogling you have the cream on your breast to prevent stretch marks?
Thanks for your help!

pianogirl

Yeah, the creams I like to use, they target skin firming and stretch mark reducer. I stay away from cheap lotions and creams. I feel that you get what you pay for in that aspect!
So yeah, I like to use a thicker cream on my breasts while I noogle. I get a better adhesion of the cups to my chest. The thicker the cream, the better it sticks! Give it a try, I think you'll like it!

eva_bs

Jezabelle said:
Yeah, the creams I like to use, they target skin firming and stretch mark reducer. I stay away from cheap lotions and creams. I feel that you get what you pay for in that aspect!
So yeah, I like to use a thicker cream on my breasts while I noogle. I get a better adhesion of the cups to my chest. The thicker the cream, the better it sticks! Give it a try, I think you'll like it!

Can you give me a link to the creams you use? Thanks!

pianogirl

http://www.drugstore.com/nivea-body-skin-firming-moisturizer-q10-plus-with-advanced-q10-complex/qxp155625
This one is for the Nivia, and you can get this really anywhere

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=87791&catid=182945&aid=338666&aparam=goobase_filler&device=t&network=g&matchtype=
This is the queen Helen's brand of coco better. You can get this at like walmart

Ihopethisworks

Awesome results...I started 5 months ago...34A. My 34A bras still fit but are tight so I wear a 34 B & they are more comfortable. Thank you for posting your pics. It gives me hope that I can possibly get results like you. I did not want to pump tonight but I thought of your results & pumped for 1 hour. Now I'm going to sleep lol Thank you again!!! :)

pianogirl

There ya go!!! :D. Even if your feeling a bit tired, just remember, it's only 1 hour. And you can watch a movie, and even dose off with them on! Proud of ya!!

puzzelena

Hello to all! And of course CONGRATULATIONS to Jezabelle :D

I started pumping for about a week. I read a lot on forums and among other interesting things that I realized there is one in particular: it seems to me that the best results had they the people who DO NOT have pumped every day. So it is better to pump 3 or 4 times a week? What do you think? Perhaps the breast needs a recovery time between sessions? Maybe pumping too often is counterproductive? I'm pumping twice a day and for now I do not see improvements .... Ok, a week is little to see results, but I would understand if I'm doing well or is it better to pump every other day .... ?

Thanks to those who will answer :)

I hope that I will soon post pictures of my progress ::)

Puzz

pianogirl

Its been a few months so I figured I'd post an update. Things are still holding strong, Noogling every other day to every third day. Its very cold so its hard to find the strength to withstand the BUUURRR effect while doing this. But I get it done! Im currently measuring in at 40" after my period and closer to 41-42" right before my period. My rib cage remains the same 29", so no weight gain, just boob gain. Heres a new pic of me, which is different than the up close images Ive been doing. I got a new large mirror and wanted a distant picture shot. Its funny cause the picture to me looks like my breasts are normal or smaller like a B or C, certainly not DD. But thats all Im wearing now is 34DD. I have more fullness than protruding outwardness. Im 37, and by now, most 37 yr old womans breasts are saggy and elongated. Mostly due to having children, which I never had. I think their perky because I didnt have them most of my life, so their really up there! LOL! BUT, trying a new low carb diet, so Ill let you know if I get any shrinkage in my bra!

Attachments

• Me1-5-14.jpg
    Me1-5-14.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 411

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
You're looking fantastic! Thank you for posting updates. You're my absolute hero :)
I hope to get back to noogling regularly very soon! If you missed my health update here's the scoop:

Good news:
I'm going to live

Bad news:
I have to stop noogling for a few months. I was in the hospital for the past week with blood clots in my lungs. They have put me on blood thinners and that means I can bruise and bleed more easily. So until I'm off the blood thinners I can't noogle :'(

I'm going to continue to massage (gently) and hope that I don't lose my half inch of growth in the meantime. I'll still check back on the forum and see how everyone is doing. Wish you all the best
:-*

I might try noogling with very low pressure just to see how I do. Anyway, you look amazing! Take care!

enjerurei

Holy moly! Why didn't I pay more attention to this thread before? Your breasts turned out beautiful. You are such an inspiration! :D

jojohnjo

HY,
you have obtained very good result, and also your nipples are grow much.
Is very amazing but need time for results like this, so must be patient.
Thank for share your results. :D

kellynne

Wow!!! That's an advertisement for this product right there! It inspires me to keep going!! If only I could get those results!