FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

pianogirl

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone had a good summer (or winter depending on where your located). It's been quite a few months since I've been on and now that I've found some down time, I'd check in. Yes, I've had a lot of things come up. Moving was one of them. So I'm now down in South Carolina, and back to noogling again. I stopped or really cut back for a few months due to absolute insanity. And I did keep my size...that was until I went about the move in aug, lost almost 10lbs and a cup size to boot. Couple that with not noogling, and I was sure well on my way to going down to a C cup. So I decided to eat eat eat, noogle my brains out and I've regained what was lost. I should post some pics to show my 3 year mark!
Funny thing is....I still have the same drive as I did 3 yrs ago to noogle. I really thought I would have gotten bored or just plain tired of doing this. But really I haven't. It's become part of a routine, like my skin care.

LoganLee

So glad to hear! I can't wait to start Noogling myself. I never knew that breast pumping could have such great results until I joined this forum! You're definitely an inspiration!

Danny

Hi!

I absolutely love the pics in your first post with the pink bra, you look amazing

Thanks for sharing

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yay, she's back.

I'm definitely sorry to hear about all the "real life" insanity but it does happen from time to time. Plus, I'm encouraged to hear you managed to keep your size. These days, I have no idea what my "real" size might be with all the swelling and changing. I think it is great to know your "bottom" size is stable. :)

It's great to hear you still have the drive... I think you'd look wonder even bigger and boobie greed quite contagious and nearly impossible to cure. I'm coming on an my 1 year mark and I find myself even more driven. So, it just isn't me being obsessed... :)

I'm definitely looking forward to more updates. Welcome back.

DJ

pianogirl

Yes, Im back, and back in the noogle saddle I must add. I took some pics this morning. I honestly believe Ive topped off at what my body will allow. Its fine, I cant complain! BUT, here is a picture I really wanted to share with you, that you really want to avoid doing. Ive become an over pumper sometimes, and it shows. As you can see, I have the little red dots that came from pumping too hard during the 7:2 method. I guess Im in the mode of wanting it all back RIGHT NOW and not slowing down and backing off the pressure. Ive learned my lesson and now I have to pace myself a bit more. The red bra is a 34D, the pink one is the one I wore in the first photo posted on this message, thats a 34DD. You can see that I can easily float between both. But I think RIGHT NOW, Im better off in a 34D. The other greyish bra is my unpadded sports bra from walmart, a 36C. I took an arm out shot of the red bra so you can see Im not holding my arms against my chest to get cleavage

Attachments

• Sept19th2014-5.jpg
    Sept19th2014-5.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Sept19th2014-6.jpg
    Sept19th2014-6.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Sept19th2014-4.jpg
    Sept19th2014-4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Sept19th2014-3.jpg
    Sept19th2014-3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Sept19th-2014-1.jpg
    Sept19th-2014-1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Sept19th2014-2.jpg
    Sept19th2014-2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 264

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Nah, don't think you've topped out. You got plenty of room for more and it would look great.

As for the red dots, I've been curious for a long time why people think that are "bad". Indeed, they are caused by "high" pressure on the external skin. But it is the hair follicles that we are seeing (swelling of it) and it goes away in time with careful pumping and massaging/oiling. Beyond the embarrassing event of trying to explain them to someone, there is little to "fear" IMHO.

I never worry about them anymore.

As always, thanks for the pics to keep us believing!

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I think your breasts are lovely.

And I think the red dots are ok just as dminer84 has said previously. As long as your breast don't turn purple, which mine have from using too much pressure. But the thing is it didn't hurt, so I'm not sure when I'm pumping with too much pressure. I usually pump before bed, so the lighting is very dim, so it's hard to tell. Lately, I just cut down on the pressure, but I still get some slight swelling as I did before. So maybe I will just keep taking it slow.

Gook luck to you and happy pumping!

James

Gigi1231 said:
jezabelle how much weight did you gain?
This question has been asked several times before, including near the bottom of the first page of this thread.
She answered it here about half way down: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4171.45.html
The answer is none.

Edit: Oh, you asked her the same question Sept 2013, and here I am directing you to the same response. I guess you are asking how much weight Jezabelle gained in the last year.

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
Jezabelle, you were actually one of the main Nooglers who inspired me to start Noogling after I saw your multi year comparisons. I hope you are doing well and I look forward to more progress reports in the future!

pianogirl

Hey everyone! I'm flattered to hear that I've inspired you! I hope that you achieve the same results I have. We've recently encountered another upset in our living arrangement. So my husband and I moved back to NJ three wks ago. This...is really not ideal :(
We are confined to my husbands mothers basement which has a small curtain as "privacy". Which no one respects as they always just bust on in! His mother, brother and 2 kids live here too. It's great...6 people and 1 bathroom!
So noogling is quite difficult. There is absolutely no respect of privacy or anything. So noogling is kept late at night with the covers pulled up over my chest.

Guys, I've gotta let you in on something that has happened to us, and is continuing to happen all over the country. We have suffered greatly and believe it or not, there is very little legal recourse because it's David VS Goliath.
In November '08 we approached Wells Fargo for a loan modification and they told us we needed to be 30 days behind to qualify. Well, let's just say, that's how they legally/illegally steal your house. We fought for 5 yrs to no avail. They claim their trying to help, but in truth they push you further and further behind to make it look like YOU the homeowner is a deadbeat. Bottom line, they stole my home I fought for, and had the money to pay for except they wouldn't accept my money.
Real nice right!

SO....we moved to SC to start over, and guess what? If things couldn't get worse, apparently we were renting a house that was in foreclosure!! These a-holes pocketed my rent and never paid their mortgage. Well...if you want to get technical, the house was in foreclosure BEFORE we signed the lease and obviously we had no idea! So we were screwed from jump street! What criminalistic people there are on this planet! So we had 4 days to pack the house and move back to NJ to live with his mom. We have nothing left, we sold everything off just to afford to move back. I've never been at such a low moment in my life.
Victimized twice, lost our home and rental back to back. Only 5 months after our house was foreclosed, our rental was foreclosed on. I can only hope things will get better.

James

Holy sh!t. My heart goes out for you. I can't believe that Wells Fargo can pull off a stunt like that and get away with it! This is really dog-eat-dog, buyer-beware times, others should take note. The only consolation I can offer is that things couldn't be worse, so the only way is up. Are you and your husband able to get work? It hurts to start over, but you both need to be employed now, I hope you don't have to wait long to find jobs. Good luck to you, you deserve it!

pianogirl

Thanks James, it really does suck. The worst part is, if you google "Wells Fargo mortgage fraud", look what pops up. That will blow your mind!! I did all my homework, found robosigned docs, my signature was forged, and we know for a fact they don't hold any of the original paperwork used to foreclose. They create fake docs to push it through the courts. Problem is, everyone's on the payroll. This one gets paid off for this, this one gets paid off to look the other way. Even the judges....the ones there to protect against criminals are lining their pockets. The rich get richer.

But my husband got his job back at his prior employer, he started this past week. I'll be subbing in the local public schools for the rest of the month and I've landed a job at a hospital working in the cath unit. That position starts in march. So yes, we are fortunate there with the jobs. But now we have to rebuild our entire lives yet again. My friend says I'd be a perfect candidate for GoFundMe, but I'm not a big social media butterfly, so I know it wouldn't get noticed it just sux, you do everything right, you trust the one institution that you would never believe would steer you into oblivion. They coaxed...lured us to become behind in hopes to get us out of a preditory interest only loan. Dangled a lower interest rate in front of me, and I took the bait!

If I knew then what I know now, I would still have my house. The worst part is, we at all times had the money to pay, we just wanted to modify out of ther interest only and into a 30 yr conventional. But, these employees were given bonuses to get loans to fail. If people didn't faulter on their own, MAKE THEM! There's a hefty bonus in it if you doooooo! You'd be surprised how many people you probably know are or have gone through this. It's terribly sad

alilauren

Jezabelle, you and one or two others were the reason I decided to try Noogleberry. i only hope to get as good of results as you.

I'm so sorry about your house situation, I had no idea Wells Fargo were such criminals, it seems like most banks are criminals or are turning into criminals :(

I hope everything starts turning around for you sooner than your Hospital job in march!

yasmina

I need to feel like a Nat-ur-al WOMAN :)
I'm right there with alilauren: Jezabelle and a few others are COMPLETELY the reason I am doing this!!! My heart breaks for you, that is a horrible thing that they did to you :mad: I was raised in NJ and it will ALWAYS be home, but I can't afford to live there now!!! I'm happy you and your hubby already have jobs and hope it won't be long until you're back in your own place!!! My husband and I moved to FL in 2013 to "help" his family and it has been a NIGHTMARE. We will be moving into our third place and the only site to find homes that people actually call you back is friggin Craigslist, where almost EVERYTHING is a scam!!! Life can be so damn annoying, I truly feel for you :(

I wish you all the luck you need to get back on your feet (and get back your privacy!!!) again <3

lexuswoman

Hi Jezabelle,

Its Lexus here, you may or may not remember me back from 2012. You were so sweet and helpful when I bugged you with so many questions about the Noogleberry and your routine. I'm so sorry to hear what's happened to you and your husband. I can't believe Wells Fargo can get away with such fraud. I'm glad I don't bank there! I think my grandma had it right when she kept all her money in a mayonnaise jar under the bed cuz she didn't trust the banks with her money! Are you sure you don't have any legal recourse in either matter? The State Bar, which maintains law licensing for attorneys might be able to assist you with some sort of legal aid, especially since you have all the documentation for both your home and the rental home. I'm so sorry about all of this, I know its tough, but at least you've got a roof over your head (despite little privacy), your husband was able to get his old job back, you have a new job starting in March, and you and your husband still have each other. Hoping you can get back on your feet and get a place of your own quickly! I agree about the Go Fund me thing, I don't do social media, but have you checked with any charities or churches to see if they could provide any help since it seems like you have very little to start over with and that you were victims of predatory lenders. Again, so sorry all this has happened, you Noogle family is always here for you! Sending love you way!

lex