Zercher's progress

zkk

Yes, I drank lots of water. I agree, full and wide is better than narrow and pointy, but I'm not sure if I can grow with the CLs anymore. I'll keep using both. :)

tinytots

Loving your progress! Incidentally, what are CLs? Sorry, I'm a newbie. Also interested to know what your bust size was when you started showing some cleavage? I assumed you already had some cleavage when you first started (from the first few pics you posted). I'm an A cup. :-[

zkk

Thank you tinytots and welcome to the world of noogling! I was just reading your progress thread earlier today :) This site can be full of confusing abbreviations sometimes, no need to be shy to ask what they mean ;D CLs are contoured large cups.

I'd say 32C was enough for me to have a cleavage. When I started noogling I was 32B and I definitely didn't have any cleavage even with a push-up bra. But it also needs to be taken into account that my breasts are veeery far apart from each other so there has to be something that pushes them together and lifts them up from my armpits, lol. So even less than C cup can make a cleavage if your breasts are closer :) Also I'd say that exercising my pectoral muscles has helped a lot with achieving cleavage.

I've been an A cup, too, before I was on the pill and gained some weight. Now I can hardly remember how it was like - sometimes when I look at my breasts I feel like they are just the same as they were when I was 32A! But I've gained more than two whole cups after that. The changes just are so slow it's hard to notice them. And yet when I try on my old bras I see how far I've come. Keeping that in mind, your goal of having a cleavage is very achievable! Good luck :)

zkk

I think I've really found what works for me. I don't even try to be very consistent with this - I noogle when I have time for it and I don't keep track of noogling time. I noogle for something between 30 min and 2 hours, hold for 20-30 min and release for a few minutes. I always get a great swelling and right now my breasts are overflowing in those 32C bras I've been wearing recently.

A couple of days ago I tried noogling in sauna again, and this time the results were phenomenal. I almost maxed out the M cups, which has never happened before. I got what I now call "sauna swelling". Unfortunately I don't have pics of it, but I still had a great swelling the following day and took a pic of that.

Summa summarum: heat is essential! The cold time of the year is coming again and it's harder to maintain proper blood circulation, especially when noogling when you have to stay still and be topless. This makes massaging before noogling even more important.

So this was the day after sauna noogling. Sometimes I'm still surprised I now have a distinct breast fold. :)

Attachments

• 4thoct.jpg
    4thoct.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 120

tinytots

OMG I'm so jealous! You look amazing! I really am amazed at how much your boobs have grown since you started, I can only hope for almost half of what you've achieved! Btw, what are BC pills? What in your opinion is the best supplement for breast enlargement? I just ordered PM, hope to receive them soon. A bit hesitant to take them but I really want to try what seems to be working for many people here.

zkk

Thank you tinytots! By BC pills I mean birth control pills, the famous explanation for increased breast size :D

I haven't tried any hormonal supplements for breast enlargement. I wanted to try PM or BO (bovine ovary) because they seem to have helped many people to grow, but decided not to do it because I already have many hormonal problems. Other than that, I've taken care of my nutrition and I use some workout supplements that I consider helpful for noogling as well, like whey powder (protein and amino acids for growth), creatine (stores water in the body) and arginine, but I had to quit arginine because it made my acne worse. So I might not be the best person to say which supplements work best, but based on what I've read here I suggest PM or BO with supplements that help with tissue growth, like extra protein and amino acids (at least arginine has been used by some other nooglers, not just me). And collagen, which I think you already mentioned in some other thread. But I recommend using hormonal supplements with caution, the results may be great but the side effects can be nasty too!

James

" I need to figure out something for my CL cups, they are just too wide and too sharp for my breasts to pump with higher pressure. I might try a yoga mat or something similar..."

Most consider the CLs to be more comfortable because they are slightly curved to fit the chest better. I trust you are rotating them to align with the curve of your chest. Maybe you should try pumping with just one dome at a time for better fit (allows the dome to be placed slightly closer to center of chest). That said, I think the yoga mat solution to padding is simplest and highly successful method of padding. Does this return to the CLs mean you have out grown the mediums?

zkk

I'm really close to growing out of the medium cups so yes, that's why I'm trying to find solutions for CLs. I do rotate them to fit them with my chest curve, but it's the sharp edge that is the problem - it sinks into my armpit flab and it's painful. The edge of CLs is different from other cups. I do need to try pumping just one breast at a time, but I'm not sure if it helps with the width problem. It's not that I can't make them fit, it's just that at some point the pressure pulls my rib cage instead of my breasts. But I'll try it today and I will do the yoga mat padding anyway.

zkk

Today is officially my one year noogling anniversary, so I decided it was time to do a compilation of my progress.

I have to say I only now realized how much I've grown with Noogleberry. My journey so far has been full of skepticism: even when I did grow, I questioned it and if it was really achieved by noogling. When I got a whole cup size of swelling almost immediately, I thought it was just because I had gained a little weight right before I started and not because of noogling. The truth was I had never gotten bigger breasts just by gaining weight before. And when I continued to grow, I thought it was just that I was measuring myself wrong! All this was because it has been hard for me to believe something this simple can give such amazing results - and the fact that it's sometimes so hard to see change when you live with your breasts every day. Underlying was the feeling that this is too good to be true, even when I knew there was scientific proof behind it.

But now when I put these pictures together I believe, and I am astounded. Were my boobs really that small a year ago?! I have really become blind. Especially the first topless pic from 9/2014 shows how little breast tissue I had. And my weight was about the same as now.

Because of my feelings of doubt, I have never expressed my gratitude towards this system. I'm so glad I stumbled across Noogleberry. I am still showing ability to grow and I hope I will eventually achieve my goal of 32E/30F, but this is a huge change as it is and I am very happy for it. I still have small breasts, but they are not tiny anymore.

It needs to be taken into account there was a major setback in my journey that affected my growth, maybe both negatively and positively: when I fell ill last spring, I lost weight quickly and my breasts lost volume significantly. I took a long break from noogling, but it gave me a better response when I started again a few months later. I am still noogling very irregularly, usually only on weekends, but it seems to work! So far I have said my size is full 32C/small 32D, but I think I can let go of the C cup already. My C bras are simply too small now. My size is now 32D/30DD, so I have gained 2 whole cup sizes in one year - and at some point I lost almost half of it and gained it back.

Below are my starting measurements vs. current measurements. My body shape is changing and I'm closer to achieving the hourglass look!

Start
Weight: 130 pounds
Bra size: 32B
Underbust: 28.5''
Bust: 32.5''
Waist: 26''
Hip: 40''

Now
Weight: 127 pounds
Bra size: 30DD/32D
Bust: 34.5'' (+2)
Underbust: 28'' (-0.5)
Waist: 25.5'' (-0.5)
Hip: 38.5'' (-1.5)

So I made two comparison pics, all the pics in them are no swelling pics. The last single pic is the swelling from yesterday, and the latest pics in the comparison pics were taken yesterday before noogling.

Attachments

• 1yearbras.jpg
    1yearbras.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 1yearnobra.jpg
    1yearnobra.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 17thoct.jpg
    17thoct.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 108

tinytots

*Claps* so happy for you, your goal cup size is right around the corner...! ;) You've achieved so much in just 1 year, it's absolutely amazing! Cheers to that!

James

Congratulations on your progress. Look'n really good. The bikini pics show it most dramatically.
So you noogle mostly just weekends now, are you still massaging twice a day, every day with flaxseed oil?
I hope next year at this time you can report another 2-3 cup sizes growth! (I don't believe for a minute that you will stop at 32E) ;)

zkk

Thank you for encouragement tinytots and James! Motivational feedback really helps :)

I should massage more. I do it more often than I noogle but not every day.

Maybe I won't stop at 32E if I am able to grow that much, but it also depends on how my breasts look like then. If the shape is still good enough, I'll keep going. ;) But I'm not going to jinx it, now I need to strive for 32DD!

James

So, have you got your yoga mat solution working yet?
From: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html
index.php

zkk

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I've been very busy.

So. My yoga mat experiment hasn't worked so far. The yoga mat I bought seems to be too spongy, the air leaks out and suction is impossible to achieve. I also tried padding the rims with pieces of the mat, but that didn't work either. So either I'll spend another few bucks for a better mat or I'll try noogling just one breast at a time with the CLs.

James

Hmm... The reason people recommend yoga mat is because it is usually made of closed cell foam and doesn't leak air.
Other options include purchasing the foam rings from noogleberry. If you use just one dome, switch sides every 15 min. Several women have said they prefer using just one dome, and claim they can control shape of boob better and get better growth!

zkk

Well, this yoga mat isn't. I think I'll try just using one dome. Tedious, blaaahhh..... but hopefully worth it. :) I've read the foam rings don't last for a long time and aren't worth buying...?

James

Whether you consider £13 expensive for Noogleberry rings is subjective. I've heard they last about 3 months, they slowly compact, and can be rejuvenated by placing them in your oven at about 80°C for a couple of hours.

James

I've been wondering if your sharp edge problem "I'm trying to find solutions for CLs. ..., but it's the sharp edge that is the problem - it sinks into my armpit flab and it's painful." is the very thin line formed where the inner and outer moulds meet. This can be described as more of a burr, and can be easily sanded off. I didn't mention this before because I assumed the difference was only that the regular cups have the outer edge turned up and provide a smooth rolled edge. But then I thought maybe...

zkk

Rejuvenated? Well that changes things! Maybe I'll buy them at some point.

If I understood your explanation right, the problem is what you first thought, that the CLs don't have those rounded edges that other cups have. That's why the M cups don't hurt the same way.