Zercher's progress

James

Any luck with the CLs yet? Maybe try to mount them a little lower to get away from the armpit problem. Keep looking for a yoga mat that you cannot blow through, I still think that is the easiest padding solution.

zkk

To be honest, I haven't noogled with the CLs much lately. I've been focusing on maxing out the M cups (there's still some space left!). I think that if I take everything out of the M cups then maybe I am big enough for the CLs to fit better (and I might be able to position them better so that they don't hurt).

I am at the peak size of my cycle today (my period will start tomorrow I think) and I had a very unusual problem at the gym. I still wear the same 32B sports bra I wore a year ago before I started noogling. Yes, it's two cup sizes too small now but until now I've worn it anyway because well, sports bras are stretchy and it still gives some support. Except now it shows more boob than it covers ::) I had to keep pulling my top up at the gym to not show too much, lol. I guess I just have to admit it is too small. This is the only negative side of noogling: having to throw bras away! I've kept some of them for future comparison but I've thrown most of the B bras away and seems like I have to do it again for my C bras. Not that I'm _really_ complaining ;D A couple of pics attached, I think I've grown some more since the last update...

Attachments

• dec5.jpg
    dec5.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 121
  • sportsbra.png
    sportsbra.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 90

Hopefulforbreasts

Wow! Your breasts look beautiful! You've had amazing progress. So thankful for everyone who shares their great progress pics, they are what keep me hopeful that I can one day have larger natural breasts.

zkk

I think my CL cups are causing me trouble. :( To be honest, only one of them works anymore because the other one cracked. It's a second one for me, but this time there's no guarantee anymore. Sigh... Yes, I can noogle with just one and I intended to do it anyway, but the problem remains. It is not that I can't make it fit. I can, but the cup pulls my chest too much.

I have now had twice this very uncomfortable feeling in my chest (not while noogling), and I remember feeling something very similar a year ago. It is some kind of a pressure in my chest and shortness of breath. Last time it turned out to be a facet lock (not sure if it's a correct term in English, but the muscles around the spine were somehow locked up). The lock was opened and I was fine again, but these symptoms are now very similar and I think I have developed a facet lock again. I think it is because of noogling with the CLs. The first time I refused to see the connection and I started noogling mainly with the M cups anyway, so it hasn't become a problem until now. The M cups are smaller so they don't pull my chest, just my breasts.

But the Ms are getting umcomfortably small. :( I really don't want to stop noogling, but this feeling is very disturbing and even scary. It almost feels like what a heart attack is described to feel like. It gets better if I do some stretching, foam rolling and light exercises, so it definitely is muscle/spine related, but it can't be good to get this feeling constantly. If the noogling pressure can make my spine lock up, what else can it do to my body and the organs inside my chest? Very worried and confused right now :-\

tinytots

Zercher, I experienced something similar when I first started noogling, I noogled all day for consecutive days and went from light noogling to high pressure noogling. 2 or 3 days later I felt like there was a lot of pressure on my chest. I don't noogle for consecutive days anymore and that pressure only occured that one time. I'm also curious to know what that was about.

zkk

I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one. I haven't read about this before in this forum, but I think it really is related to amount of pressure. I didn't experience it when I started, but I was pumping with less pressure then. And now I thought I could use more pressure because I pump just one breast at a time, but maybe I did use too much pressure because I also got my first red dots last week (and the day after that I got the uncomfortable feeling). I'm just afraid less pressure won't do anything anymore.

James

There are several who have made similar complaints before, I don't know what they did but usually it went away and the discussion was dropped. Most related it to the constantly squeezing the pump handle and there were suggestions like make sure you don't pump with just one hand, but alternate.

As you know, I think noogling just 2 or 3 days a week (but lengthy sessions) allows recovery time, so what is your pattern now? Did you get padding like Noogleberry silicone rings or equivalent? Yeah, bigger domes require more pressure.

Oh, and you might try some Crazy Glue on that cracked dome. ;)

zkk

Didn't come to think of alternating the pumping hand. I will pay attention to it from now forward.

Yesterday I found a piece of information that gave me new hope. I've thought that regular L cups are wider than CLs, but they are smaller both width and depth wise. I thought CLs are between M and L cups but they are between Ls and XLs. No wonder I struggle, I should have bought them ages ago. So I placed an order yesterday and now I'm waiting. If bigger (deeper) cups really require more pressure (and it does make sense) then L cups should be much better for me. And I don't think I need the rings with them, because I don't need them with the M cups, which have the same kind of base.

I've been noogling very irregularly, 1-3 times a week, 30 min - 2 hours at a time. I haven't really expected any dramatic results. But I will try a more consistent routine as soon as I get L cups.

I tried fixing my first cracked cup with some glue but it really didn't work. ;D

James

Thought I'd try to explain the pressure increase with dome size a little better. It is not the depth, but the diameter that counts.

Conversion Factors
1inch Hg =3386Pascals
1Newton = 0.102kgrams force
1Pascal = 1Newton/Meter²
1inch Hg = 3386Newton/Meter²
1inch Hg = 0.3386Newton/cm²
1inch Hg = 0.03453 kg/cm²
diameterarea cm² 5”Hg (normal) 10”Hg (high)
medium10.586.59146.6newton293.2newton
14.95kg force29.91kg force
large12113.09191.5newton382.9newton
19.53kg force39.06kg force
large contoured12.6124.69211.1newton422.2newton
21.53kg force43.06kg force
extra large13.6145.3245.9newton491.9newton
25.08kg force50.17kg force
XL contoured14153.9260.6newton521.2newton
26.58kg force53.17kg force

I have taken some guesses about the diameters, but I think I am pretty close. As you can see the forces can get very high. 5"Hg is the max recommended by Noogleberry, but I believe many go well beyond that. Also this explains why padding is necessary at high forces.

For gluing domes, you need a low viscosity glue (like water), to flow into the crack, which is why I recommended Crazy Glue. A thicker type that stays on the surface will not work.

zkk

I see. The more I use pressure, the bigger the difference between cup sizes gets. Thank you for the explanation.

I have no idea how much pressure I am using (in Hg) because I don't have a pump with a gauge. But I believe I have used much more than 5 ''Hg many times.

We don't have that specific glue in our stores but the glue I used was quite watery. I could try again, but for now I don't need to. Pumping with just one cup is fine. :)

James

M domes getting too small is a good sign :D You said a while back that you were out growing your 32B sports bra, I was just curious, did you buy a 32E so you could grow into it?

zkk

Yeah, actually I think I may have reached what can be reached (for me) with the M cups. My nipples have touched the bottom of the cups for months, but I haven't filled them completely with my breasts. I now realize that could be impossible or at least very painful for me, as my breast tissue is too wide for the cups and there's a limit how much they can be squished into them.

I've intended to buy a "goal bra" but 32E is quite hard to find and those few that I have found haven't been nice enough. :D And actually I should buy 30F, I only buy 32-band bras because they are cheaper and easier to find.

James

Well, just for fun I wondered how hard it is to find this size. I went on eBay and found 67 30F sports bras listed like this one: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Brand-New-Freya-Active-Soft-Cup-Sports-Bra-Charcoal-4391-VARIOUS-SIZES-/191758022466?var=&hash=item2ca5ab3742:m:migRXe5EQ0YDZO-xQuTQhcg

Hopefulforbreasts

I've found bras with 30 band size up to F on sites like zulily and myhabit they are flash deal sites so you have to keep an eye out for the sales but I recently bought a 30D and 30DD for goal bras at about 10-12$ each. I usually check out the deals on a regular basis so next time I see good deals I'll hop on here and let you know.

zkk

Thank you both :) I should have added that I don't usually shop bras online because it is quite likely the bras don't fit somehow and the return policy might be a bit complicated from another country. Web stores in my country have a very limited supply. But I have to admit sports bras always fit better, and actually that 32B sports bra was ordered from Sports Direct. It was ridiculously cheap and surprisingly good quality. Unfortunately, the biggest cup size there with a 32 band is D. And sports bras don't even need to have cup sizes, so I usually buy them in sports stores in size S or M.

I have one store nearby where I always buy my bras, and sometimes I see there sizes like 30F, but they are very scarce, so at some point I may need to start online shopping. But I have no hurry, as I still need to grow two cup sizes!

Hopefulforbreasts

I'm having the hardest time not buying bras right now! I try to go braless in order to avoid having to purchase bras that aren't going to fit in a few months anyways. I'm kind of a shopaholic though so if I see bras in a
30D or DD for a good price I always want to buy them so I can grow into them .. Trying to be patient tho and wait for my breasts to finish growing before I purchase too much.

zkk

That's a sensible thing to do. I think at least we shouldn't invest in expensive "quality" bras as long as we are still growing, but it won't hurt much if you find some cheap ones ;) As for being braless, I would do that more if only I didn't look so flat without bras. And I'd have to cover my nipples anyway. At home I tend to be braless, but that's also because then it's easier to start noogling or massaging whenever I feel like it. ;D

Hopefulforbreasts

You still feel like you look flat at a 32D. It's crazy but I used to think a 32C was big now that I can wear that size feel like it's small. I prefer the 30 band size in starting to feel like my ultimate goal might be a 30 F but that' sounds so huge lol.

zkk

Haha, exactly! In my first post I said I'd settle for 32D if that's all I can have, but nooo, I'm not gonna give up just yet! It's quite confusing, the growth from noogling hasn't made my boobs look much bigger as it's mostly fullness I've gained. So they are still kinda flat... and part of that growth has gone to my sides as my boobs like to stay there :mad: So sometimes it's hard to see the change, but whenever I grab my boob I can feel there's more than what can be seen at the first glance. And my overboob has grown more than underboob, unfortunately, so that makes it even harder to see the growth.

And one cup size difference isn't that big after all, at least not with smaller breasts. I have tried a 32E (sister size to 30F) bra and it didn't feel huge - it is actually pretty average and very achievable. It's only those letters like E and F that make it sound huge, but it's all relative to the band size :)