Recent content by Eggtart

1. E

Eggtart's stats

Totally agree with you lily. We have to keep up with the good work.
  2. E

Eggtart's stats

Thanks! How is urs coming along? On any supplements?
  3. E

Eggtart's stats

It's below nipple, nipple level and above nipple. it's very strange. My top used to be pretty empty but it ends up growing the fastest.
  4. E

Eggtart's stats

Good news! I'm on UB BO and it's working great for me!! Before pump, ard 30" 31" 31", didn't really measure much but when I wear a tight spag top, I finally see a cleavage which I have never ever seen before without a push up bra. I am very encouraged and glad to share that my left is catching...
  5. E

For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

I'm Asian as u can tell from my nick. It is working and it takes alot of time but when u look at the effect - shapier, rounder, firmer, bigger circumference, it's all worth it. It's def visible though measurement may not tell much. Don't be discouraged. Can u imagine, I'm still on medium after 1...
  6. E

Eggtart's stats

Quick update, after pumping it is 30" 31" 31". I'm still maintaining my routine of an hour pump per day. My medium domes are filling up fast and I may move up to large soon but can't fit both at the same time due to my small build. I've stopped PM for a couple of months and there is no drop to...
  7. E

Eggtart's stats

Some gd news to share. My swelling seems pretty permanent now. 12 hours after pumping, my measurement remains e same (28" 30" 30") and the shape is getting beta and beta. I used to have really small breast area with veri small circumference. As I've been using medium dome for a while, my breast...
  8. E

Eggtart's stats

No progress to report. Stop noogling for a week when I went overseas and almost went back to where I started. But thank goodness, with regular noogling, I recover to where I was in Aug. Taking 2 PM a day after food - no aching or pain but I'm not keen to up the dosage. Hopefully with more money...
  9. E

What's the longest you've gone without Noogling?

Hi, 1.5weeks and I did lose some but did not measure. Regain seems to be fast though.
  10. E

Flatty_natty week 1

Not to make u happy but it's really rounder and more beautiful looking :)
  11. E

Eggtart's stats

Update on my progress - taking PM 2 caps in the evening after dinner. Growing pains stopped but came back after I took EPO. Progressed to using large domes but 1 at a time. I didnt have a huge growth spurt but wanted to further expand my breast area and also read somewhere that it may lead to...
  12. E

Lily13's Pics

Great job. It's really encouraging results! :)
  13. E

Double chin treatment

Thanks both!! Will chk out ;)
  14. E

Double chin treatment

Hi, wondering if anyone can advise me on any brand of double chin treatment which is effective and not too costly I hope. I saw one from organic online but it is pretty ex, SGD 192. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks!!
  15. E

breast enhancing cream

Thanks janonthemtn, I still can't find the cost on the web link you provided. Able to advise? :)