Recent content by exxx

1. E

Tips for skinny girl please!

Yes I'm also really skinny too and am an A cup, maybe even a little less. Persistence is key. It's really about doing it every day or only letting a day or two go by inbetween days. I started noogling a few months back and it worked but I got discouraged because I seemed to come to a stand...
  2. E

Dustin's before/after pics - Updated June 8th 2013

Wow! You're doing awesome!
  3. E

Affordable, safe Bovine Ovary supplement (?)

So there are Raw Ovarian Glandular supplements for $5.99 for 60 capsules of 250 mg https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-raw-ovarian-glandular-250-mg-60-caps I emailed the company asking where the cows they used were located and where the processing took place and within 30 minutes...
  4. E

NB seems impossible to use- help?

I wear a tank top to keep the cups in place when I pump them Laying down may help also. I use Eucerin lotion and it's really thick and makes the cups stick well
  5. E

Nipple Stopper?

Hm I've been trying a lot of things around the house but I think I'll just have to buy some pipe
  6. E

How to prevent nipples from getting bigger

I improvised with what I had laying around. It works alright but I'll gonna try the shelf from the post you linked whenever I go to the store. (update: did not work very well. Get a lottt more suction without them. But perhaps mine were just really janky. I need to find something that will fit)
  7. E

Thanks! I'll have to give that a try :}
  8. E

How many hours a day can I noogle?

I spend a lot of time at home and I was wondering if I could noogle as much as I wanted to, taking breaks in between sessions, as long as it doesn't start to hurt. Or should I limit myself to a few hours?
  9. E

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

Not that everyone hasn't already pointed out the obvious, but you have perfectly shaped breasts! Good progress :}
  10. E

Many of you put tape on your nipples to keep them from growing. Do you put the tape in an x shape across them, or do you cover the nipple only? Is this a for sure way to prevent them from getting bigger? Because I would really like to ensure that they stay the same size