Recent content by JanetCD

1. JanetCD

Crossdresser new to NB with pics

Looking good :)
  2. JanetCD

Rachel’s Pics!

I like the top in pix 10, is that a bustier? Also you have a nice figure.
  3. JanetCD

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Contact sales: sales@noogleberry.com and ask what the proper size cup would work best for you. Explain your size now and advise what size you want to develop. Phoebe
  4. JanetCD

Medium cup diameter

Nora the Noogleberry order page lists the diameter of the medium cup as 11cm or converted to imperial (USA) 4.33 inches or a little over 4 and one quarter inches.
  5. JanetCD

Update a little over a year

[font=trebuchet ms][color=blue]Here is my breasts after using Noogleberry small domes a little over a year. Left breast: Front view: Some scar tissue as at first I over pumped and scars were permanent. Although the photos were taken with a smartphone and color seems a little more red than...
  6. JanetCD

Blister like formation on my breasts when noogling

Probably to much vacuum or Noogling to long of a time. After healing a little less time and try not to fill the cups all at one sitting.
  7. JanetCD

Pumping Methods?

Try different methods to find out what works best. I did half hour sessions twice a day at the beginning with no release of vacuum. My 'pecs' swelled and then four or five hours later the swelling went down. For about six months have been seven minutes Noogeling, two minutes release but not full...
  8. JanetCD

Pumping Methods?

Some pump up and hold for seven minutes, release but not fully loose contact then wait two minutes and pump up and hold for seven minutes. Some do a half hour or two half hour sessions a day.
  9. JanetCD

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Contact Noogleberry sales for advice: sales@noogleberry.com Requested the instructions to be sent via email, those were not very clear to me. If Noogleberry sells devices why don't they provide better instructions >:(
  10. JanetCD

Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?

Might try contacting Lucy at Noogleberry sales for advice: sales@noogleberry.com
  11. JanetCD

How to get rid of ring marks after pumping?

Concealer would partly hide the marks. The marks will gradually disappear over time. You might try a lotion with coco butter or there is a product called "Bag Balm", it is for cows udders but is sold in the beauty section of pharmacies. The can is rectangular and is green in color. I use the Bag...
  12. JanetCD

Vacuum pump dosen't seem to working as it has in the past.

For the last few weeks the vacuum doesn't seem as much as it has in the past. I was able to fill two small domes after three sessions of seven minutes and two minutes off. Now can only fill the domes about half way. The domes do not have cracks, I do not see any holes in the tubing. Is it...
  13. JanetCD

Noogleberry Breast Enhancer Massager?

Padded Hell, Thanks for the reply. Still considering purchase of Noogleberry Breast Massager.
  14. JanetCD

Noogleberry Breast Enhancer Massager?

What kind of results are users of the Noogleberry Breast Enhancer Massager having?
  15. JanetCD

Bra Sizes

Best method for wearing the correct bra size is to go to a retailer and have the 'bra lady' measure you. Victoria's Secrets is one that has a 'bra lady on staff most of the time. Call ahead of time to make sure or schedule an appointment. Have been to Nordstrom at Mall Of America, Bloomington...