Recent content by Littlelady2012

1. L

Get it girl!!!

2. L

Hi! I ordered mine last week and hope to get it soon, but I think from what I've read ppl try to noogle twice a day for 30 mins to an hour each time. I've read about ppl doing all different things though, but I think everyone would recommend more than once a day. The important thing is to keep...
  3. L

junjo stats

Wow! How encouraging!
  4. L

What is snoogling?

Sleeping while noogling! Of course I have not done this since I've not actually started yet, but I've been lurking. And i think i will have to attempt snoogling because I am short on time.
  5. L

What does body type have to do with it?

Does anyone have any thoughts on how body type might affect success with noogling? If you're an experienced noogler (or a new one) , please list your body type and perceived success/stats. For example, does anyone think maybe "apple" types (those who gain their weight up top) have the...
  6. L

Getting discouraged...thinking of implants

Masterjpro, can you give us a reference for the information on the breast being a storage place for kidney/liver waste? I could understand how the tissue might not expand properly if it's full of waste, but I would think that using NB would help move the lymph fluid around and cleanse the...
  7. L

Did I order the right size kit?

Wow! Your results are great! And it's great that you've been able to persevere. I hope to be a fast grower but if not I think I can persevere too. I have two little ones under 3 and am getting a puppy soon so I hope I can get it all managed! I look similar to your before pics, just smaller, but...
  8. L

Get it girl!!!

Update: I reordered my NB! Only seven to ten days away ;) I have ordered the medium domes to start on Lucy's recommendation and also minnie34's. Diva, I would love to keep in touch, are you going to post pics? I am whenever I get the kit and 1x week after. So look forward to them ladies!
  9. L

Get it girl!!!

Thanks for recommending the herb, but I don't think I'm going to take any supplements. I was sick with a stomach infection about six months ago and my digestion is pretty delicate, so I want to keep everything as simple as I can. I am taking a few things for digestion along with my regular...
  10. L

Oh, ok! Yeah I'd probably just stick it in my waistband too! I would love to take a look at your pics but I can't find them- I'm using my phone for Internet right now and can't seem to figure out how to search for someones photos within the gallery, an I suspect my phone isn't displaying some of...
  11. L

I'm so happy to have a response! I've been lurking a while ;) So, I posted a few times here an on breast nexus because I figured it would be a couple days before Lucy replied about my order, but I already got a reply back! She had the same advice for me as well! So she switched my order to the...
  12. L

Get it girl!!!

Hello everyone! Just ordered my NB and can't wait for it to arrive! A little about me.. I'm 25 110 lbs 5'4" Overbust- 31" Across bust- 31" Under bust-28" Waist- 25 Hips-33 Pregnancies- 2 + breastfeeding Skeptical husband- 1 Goal- 32B/C All I'm saying is I have a great hourglass figure, minus...
  13. L

skinnyb's stats*

Hi skinnyb! We share many of the same measurements. I'm 25 yrs old 5'4" 110 lbs Bust- 31 Band-27 Waist- 25( you got me there, that's what 2 kids will do :)) Hips - 33 Goal - full 32B/ 32C My mom was really small too but she went and got that fixed :o so now shes a full C cup. But her frame is...
  14. L

Hello! I just ordered my first NB kit and figured I'd start with the small. But then I got confused about what cup size I am. I was just looking up how to measure your cup size on the Internet and it says you should subtract your measurement across the nipples from your band size. Well, I just...