Recent content by MissPrecious

1. M

Calf saliva & breast growth o.o

Forgot to add that this is applied and massaged on breasts and kept refrigerated! I also googled and found certain things about bovine growth hormone used on these animals in great amounts, although already present in them (if I'm not mistaken), as well as "calf's saliva produce free fatty...
  2. M

Calf saliva & breast growth o.o

Hello everyone! WOW I haven't been here in so long, I fell off with the pumping due to a lot of things keeping me busy but I hope to set up a plan to at least do it twice or 3 times a week. I believe in the system as I did grow, I started off with the large cups, I was so earger that I...
  3. M

Notice anything?

Thank you both! Tatiana I know! I've had my moments along the road where I felt I wasn't getting anywhere, but I see I was wrong, specially since I'm keeping track with pictures.
  4. M

Notice anything?

I think I gained more fullness, plus I am now an inch more when I measure, I hadn't noogled much since last time I wrote (I take breaks) I measured myself various times, different days, and I really think that new inch is growth. (Nothing to do with my cycle either) And my swelling is much...
  5. M

Glutimax???

I found this on GlutiMax, a girl on another site wrote this: "I was actually just on a forum a few days ago and the girls were discussing this product. A few of them had tried it and one said she didn't notice a difference but the other two girls had noticed some growth. The herbs that are in...
  6. M

Glutimax???

I hadn't heard of it and just looked it up, I wasn't able to find any reviews, I did find another cream and it includes Maca it's called Mo - Butta (?) http://www.amazon.com/Mo-Butta-Cream-Booty-Enlargement/dp/B00556JOEW/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t All the reviews seem positive but of course I wouldn't...
  7. M

Notice anything?

Thank you Kat! Yes you are extremely right, I like the way my breast seem to be rounding out but I guess I was expecting the torpedo effect you mentioned :D :D :D hehe, that's probably the reason why I felt confused. I will definitely star posting side view pictures as well as soon as I get...
  8. M

Notice anything?

I'm sorry girls, I take long to reply, I try not to focus so much on it so that I won't get even more desperate about growing. Well... I really know I'll sound so dumb saying this but I think I don't know much about sizing! I just turned 20 and before noogleberry I just used what seemed to...
  9. M

Notice anything?

Hello! I started with noogleberry on February 2011 I left the forum for a while and now I'm here again. Just wanted to see if I get motivated into sticking to my noogling since I did take a break with my next cups. I started off with the large cups and I was able to find the picture I first...
  10. M

Hello girls! Should I get CL or stick to the XL?

Hello girls. I've been away from here for a while. I was going through a few things and I'm the type of person who tends to back away from everything when things aren't so well with me. I wasn't very active in the forum although when I first started with noogleberry I posted my pictures, and...
  11. M

n/a

Re: "Relationship" Advice....? Really need it.... Please... Oh Goodness, I was just able to sit down and write about all your answers, and I thank you all very much, I pretty much feel like I've given more than enough and I should focus on myself or at least just try to. The advices you all...
  12. M

n/a

13. M

My picture(s)

Thank you very much Lily! I'm waiting for my order to arrive ^_^ I hope to have good luck with the X-Large.
  14. M

My picture(s)

Thanks a lot for your advice mama J ^_^ I'll do it then! :D
  15. M

My picture(s)