Search results

1. L

What's so bad about pump and hold?

So far, I've been mixing it up. I find if I 7:2 all the time, I don't get such good swelling on the next days session. Works awesome 7:2 for an hour......then the next day, I pump and hold...release if uncomfortable and go again. I notice with 7:2, after the 2 minutes rest, more fits in the...
  2. L

Tingling fingers???

Ok, I'll keep fiddling around. I will take note if it's related to swelling. I notice it most when I'm sitting in the same position I noogle (ie using an iPad on the lounge) I seems to get best results in the bath. I bought foam rungs which is computer for sure, but not enough boob fits in...
  3. L

Tingling fingers???

Ok. Thanks.. I'm female, medium build. Small b cup, 35.5" bust. Worrying me a bit as it's only my left arm. My fingers are a bit tingly even when not noogling. Maybe I damaged the nerve a little bit........
  4. L

Tingling fingers???

Hi guys, I been noogling, I dunno, maybe for 5 or 6 weeks. Lately, I'm getting tingling in my left hand/fingers arms when I'm noogling. Does this happen to anyone else? My pec muscles are pretty pronounced....worried maybe I'm bothering a nerve in there or something... Any thoughts anyone...
  5. L

DoubleD Gallery

Wow. You are doing awesome DD!! Hope I follow in your footsteps :)
  6. L

Busting to have a bust lol

One month in from first pic.... 8)
  7. L

Miss K's boobie journey

wow!! awesome progress :) hope mine manage to accomplish the same results, you gotta be happy with that!! :)
  8. L

Well thanks! Was behind the door when they handed out boobies, but i made it back in time for the nipples lol :)
  9. L

MY PROGRESS ^____^

hey:) just reading back over the posts in your thread. For the record, I didn't find breastfeeding uncomfortable or painful or anything. The only painful bit is when your milk first comes and your breasts get engorged!! don't want you to be put off breastfeeding when you do become a mum...
  10. L

Thanks DJ :) like most people, I'm probably too self critical!! how long have u been at this for? I'm sure u will get there too :) I like your analogy!!
  11. L

:)Just starting out.... This is me, hi everyone. I breasted 3 kids for a total of 6 years. I was pretty flat to start with....got nothing now!! I take heaps of vitamins for my everyday health.....I'm now also taking PM morning and night, 2x1000mg fish oil, saw pametto twice a day and nettle...
  12. L

My husband asked me and I wasn't quite sure how to answer....

Thanks DJ :D time to be dedicated and see what works for me then hey? So looking forward to a positive result :) have always felt self conscious of being pretty flat. Hubby is pretty dubious about the whole thing, and likes my small boobs. But I'm sure he'll like the results lol I'm 37...
  13. L

Pecks sore after noogling, is this normal?

Thanks so much for the advice. Mine slide too...I've been holding them And pumping at the same time to try and stop that. Ok. Less pressure for a bit. Would u recommend 7 on 2 off or try something different for now? Thanks so much :) x
  14. L

Hi, It's not that they are vanishing. They hurt!! I'm using contoured large cups. I think it's got something to do with which way they're facing.
  15. L

I have seen Jezabels progress...actually did show him that today lol!! If I end up with boobs like that, I'll be one hella happy lady!!! Thanks :)
  16. L

Hi, I work out a fair bit, I do chest flies, shoulder presses, push ups and loads of other stuff. I have pretty strong pecs. Have just started noogling.....killing my pecs!! Ouch! Is this normal?? Thanks
  17. L

Hi :) I'm new to noogling.....started 3 days ago..... I'll put Uup some pics when I'm feeling brave. My husband asked me today, how on earth this actually works..... I vaguely answered him, but was unsure how to explain scientifically..,.,. He also wanted to know, that if I get good results...
  18. L

Tissue Expansion if you have cancer cells?? Could these replicate by noogling?

I just got my noggleberry a couple of days ago and I too was wondering about this. I have a benign mass (fibroid endenoma). I keep an eye on it, plus get regular ultrasounds to check it's not growing. I've googled, can't find anything negative. Guess I'll find out hey!!