Search results

1. I

This isn't working

I spend at least 1 hours per day noogling, but often I noogle for 5, 7 hours depending on the time I spend home, I switch side every 5 minutes because the large cups can't stay on my small ribcage toghether. I know how frustrating it is to be a slow responder, but I try not to think a lot about...
  2. I

This isn't working

I started in february too, I can't see a difference just looking at the mirror but I can see some improvements in my new pictures, have you got some pictures to compare?
  3. I

My progress and pictures thread

James, I'll try without MSM and see if something happens. I'm still having a nice swelling but it lasts a couple hours, and I still can't fill the cups, I think I could have better results with bigger domes because my breasts touch the edges of the cups, I just have to understand wich size I...
  4. I

My progress and pictures thread

Hi guys! It's been a long time since my last update, unfortunately there's nothing to talk about, I started in february and I'm still not responding at all to NB Do you think I should give up?
  5. I

I dream of boobies

I don't know what to say, I think (and hope) it's too soon to say that it's not working. I won't try to convince you that you shouldn't go for the surgey because the only reason I didn't do it is that I can't afford it :'( but really, give it other 3-4 months, it costs nothing! Don't leave us! :'(
  6. I

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Hi Kristin, I started 2 months ago too ;D By the way they look a lot fuller! Congrats! Imagine how they'll be in 4-5 months :D
  7. I

I dream of boobies

I think Kristin had a good idea, let us know if it works! And don't give up!
  8. I

I dream of boobies

ahahah DJ you're too funny! I hope you're right about these being progress signs! I have no doubt that thinking about having our dream boobs already helps a lot! If we are convinced about that, our body will do the rest! Are you doing visualization? By the way, it's so strange that you have dry...
  9. I

I dream of boobies

That's funny because my breasts are always lighter than the rest instead :-\ I'm getting discouraged, I thought these problems would come after a lot of time, not after less than 2 months :-[
  10. I

DJ's winding path

I'm so sorry for your loss DJ, it's heartbreaking... hugs :'(
  11. I

I dream of boobies

I hope it'll be easier from now on! I'm a little concerned about my ring marks, as time goes by they are lasting more and more :( and I can't find a padding method that works. I'm thinking about buying the large domes with the foam rings so using them with the mediums the rims wouldn't press...
  12. I

I dream of boobies

I think you'll have to pump one at a time for some time until you'll be able to use both, good idea to swich side every 5 minute though. Some people suggest to bent over to get better suction, but I noticed that for me the best position is sitting with my back slightly reclined backwards, I...
  13. I

I dream of boobies

Ahahah that's exactly how my husky acted with him! Huskies are incredibly smart!
  14. I

I dream of boobies

I had an husky too, he died last year, I miss him so much :( by the way, when he was 5 my father found a little dog, he was been abused so he was scared of everything, he was continuously shivering out of fear, but after a little while he and the husky became friends and the little scared dog...
  15. I

This Girl Is Taking the "Break" Challenge!!

They are perfect! ;) I hope you'll mantain every inch you gained. Maybe after the break you could restart noogling and eventually have another growth spurt, but really, to me you don't need nothing more, they're lovely! Keep us updated!
  16. I

I dream of boobies

Poor thing...has she acclimated well to her new home?
  17. I

I dream of boobies

Awww a new puppy, that's so exciting!! ;D And I love the fact that you ADOPTED him/her, that's awesome! After the day off from noogling, are you also having more swelling than usual, like someone has experienced?
  18. I

ways to stay motivated

DJ I'm so sorry for you cat, I know what you're passing through, give her a hug and kiss from me... :'(
  19. I

Newbie "before" pics, ANY advice is MUCH needed and appreciative :) <3

The first time is super exciting, isn't it? And 1 1/2 inch of swelling is a great beginning! :D