Search results

1. B

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

oh and p.s. I don't take any supplements. I started with an herbal supplement and tried it for 2 months but got adverse reactions so I stopped. It's been just noogleberry for me since then. :) Cheers
  2. B

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

hi nicky88 :) i've been noogling since june 2010. I've been noogling on and off, like for 6 months straight and then 6 months off and on to another 6 months on.. anyways to answer your question i started a full 32A or a small 32B..and now i'm a tight 32B so I wear a 32C bra with lotsa room...
  3. B

Eva's 2nd time using the NB!!!!

hi eva :) oh i'm so happy that you have decided to do noogling again. and i'm sorry to hear about your swimsuit encounter with the impolite sales personnel. That was very impudent of her. Just ignore her and just keep noogling like the rest of us :) . Hope you have a good day cheers :)
  4. B

Cheryls Picture page.

let me mimic pipivita.. wow i am in awe really you and anastasia were really an inspiration to me ... from back iin breast nexxus... and i can say good job.. wow .... i had been noogling for about a year now... but i did stop for some months.. but still, wish i could have at least half of...
  5. B

help!! i get red spots even if i am not overpumping!!!

p.s. oh and furthermore.... i just remembered these bits and pieces... one factor that may have lead to my red spots was the fact that my boobies were really tender that time due to my pending period... it didnt occur to me to stop then because i was so used to pumping on my period ( as i...
  6. B

thank you guys for the concern and support... ..... i have returned to noogling again, after a month long hiatus... i just wanted to heal first... i just want to clarify something.. i had been noogling with the xl domes well since december... and only until last june did i encounter any...
  7. B

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

i have been noogling for a year now, and i dont take any supplements. I have had 1.5 inch growth since i started noogling which was on june of last year. i measured 32 on my bustline. now i measure 33.5. i had not noogled for 2 weeks.. and it still is the same 33.5 inch.. my period is also...
  8. B

hi... i don't get it.. i have been noogling for a year now... and i have been noogling with the xl cups since december... only until recently when i have reached .25 inch growth , when i had red spots appear on my breasts... i was thinking that maybe i did pump a bit harder because i have...
  9. B

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

i used to be an A cup, now i am a full 32B cup... My goal is a C cup.. now i wear a small C cup.. ( although in America according to the bra calculator, i am still a B cup)... I am hoping for a full C cup because without the bras, my boobs still look small.. so I'm hoping to be a full C cup...
  10. B

VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!!!! Please Read This!!!!

hi eva :) i wish you luck on the video.. can use my pictures... oh wait, i just read furthr down, and i saw that we need to edit our booby pics..will do it once i have time... ;)
  11. B

HELP 5 WEEKS NOGGLING NO SWELLING !!!!!! :(:(

hi bambiniece.. i m sorry that you havent had growth yet.. but let me tell you, the key to noogling is patience.. i have been noogling for a year now... although i have to say not continuously.. when i first started noogling, in the first month i gained half an inch, and in hte next 2 months i...
  12. B

bonzaigirl's pics

oh thank u mama j.. i've just read that you've had surgery... hope it all went well... :-* .. xoxo.. hope u are recuperating great as well...
  13. B

Immabe's Pics!

wow.. immabe.. great pictures.. ;) ... you've had great progress with the noogleberry ;) and i too took a break from noogling for a bit.. then just really resumed last december... until now.. and i only had.. .25 inch growth the whole time.. really slow progress.. but as long as im growing...
  14. B

bonzaigirl's pics

good day ladies.. :) wow.. i just saw that it had been awhile since i have posted any recent pics.. anyways.. let me just say a few words... i go to this forum and now i see that the "usual crowd" a year ago has no longer been as active... (like me :) ) it has been a year since i have started...
  15. B

bonzaigirl's stats

hi thank u flatty natty.. :) i haven't filled up my 32 C's yet.. i have worn them but there are still the tops to be filled up.. although i must say, without the bras my boobs stilll look small... i guess you can say that 32 Cs are not big anyways.. but im just happy i have been able to wear...
  16. B

Used to be a skeptic

hello anatori... i have been noogling for nearly a year now... it's going to be a year in june 8 ;p.. but i did stop for a few months... well anyways, i can tell you that my boobs do not feel like implants at all.. they were the same feeling as was before, only a tad fuller.. i grew from an A...
  17. B

bonzaigirl's stats

thank u strumpet... it is a very slow process indeed... i grew .25 - .5 inch in nearly 6 months. i do get envious especially of some who managed to grow 2-3 cup sizes in a matter of a quarter of a year.. although i do have to remind myself that growth varies among people.... and i dont take any...
  18. B

bonzaigirl's stats

nearly 1 year after my first noogle i can say that i have grown ..well approximately nearly 2 cup sizes... i started out with the ff stats of: overbust 30.5 bust 32 underbust 28 now at present: my overbust is 31.5 bust line is 33.25 - 33.5 ( it varies :) ) underbust 27 - 28 it has been...
  19. B

How much do you plan to grow?

hi you guys.. :) when i started noogling june of last year i was a loose 32B ( i guess you can say i was a 32A ;)) 3 months into noogling, i turned into a full 32 B.. then i stopped from august to november (on and off) i resumed noogling in mid december. didn't lose any inches (was still a...
  20. B

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

wow... :o you have good swelling.. (envy) not only good .. you get great swelling.. i wish i can get swelling like yours, but mine is only a few centimeters ... tsk tsk... well good luck in noogling.. wishing you all the best.. cheers.. :0