Search results

1. Q

Help double pumping XL's

Hello lovely Noogleberrys, how are you? I had a bit of a sesh today trying different ways to keep the XL cups on to double pump, including the yoga mat method, without suction rings, flatty's video, different positions etc. Nothing worked at all, it was all so frustrating! I've got a 29" rib...
  2. Q

Harder, tender breasts?

Hi everyone, was wondering if you ever experienced sore, hard breasts from noogling? I've been getting it for a few days mostly on the outer sides of my breasts, and underneath. I never really got sore breasts before my period as some women describe, but I imagine that this is what it would feel...
  3. Q

Quest's noogling adventures!

Hi everyone! I ordered my NB today, I'm so excited for it to arrive! Also, as a quick sidebar, how good is the free international shipping. I am 19, from Australia, and my goal in terms of noogling involves maintaining (or regaining) the amount of breast tissue I currently have, during weight...
  4. Q

Hi, I'm new and full of questions!

Hi there, how are you? My name is Ella and I just chanced across this forum today, it's been a most interesting time reading about different people's experiences in the world of breast pumping and enhancement! In fact, I honestly had no idea this sort of thing existed and had such a loyal...