Search results

1. LISATG

Suddenly Purple!

Hi All, This morning when I started my session I was getting ready to release after 10 minutes and my boobs were purple! :( After massage and heat I pumped just to comfortable which I normally do for first pump. When I went to release pressure I noticed the purple color. I was far from an...
  2. LISATG

LisaTG's Pics

Okay, the mail carrier brought a surprise this morning so I thought I would post my first pics. These are in a 38A after 1 week of NB. I particularly think the side pic. These were taken about an hour after a 1 hour session. When I started NB a week ago I fit a 36NA well after an NB session.
  3. LISATG

Hair Dryer Heat?

I haven't seen this in any other posts, so thought I would share. I was thinking about different ways to maintain heat while noogling during my session last night and tried a hair dryer! I was well oiled up around cups to prevent drying out the exposed skin, took the hair dryer and went around...
  4. LISATG

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Hello All, I am Lisa Jenn, and although not new to the forum I just received my NB this week, and thought I would start a stats page. For a little background, I’m a bio male and have always admired women’s breasts from an aesthetic perspective. I started NBE using herbs (FG, RC, WY and SP) and...
  5. LISATG

Bathtub Noogling

Hello All, I have been lurking on the group for a couple of months waiting on my NB to arrive. I read a post by Teeny Tiny several days ago about noogling in the bath tub and today (my second day!) decided to try it. Well, I have to say, the results were incredible. I massaged and then noogled...
  6. LISATG

Newbie Intro and Question (Bra post noogle session?)

Hi all, First I want to thank all of the experienced posters for their great insight and advice. I don't have my NB yet, and this is my first post, but I have been scouring the board for info while I am waiting for my NB to arrive (which will hopefully be soon with the US shipping delays). A...