Search results

1. xmissmelissa

WTF More problems with the soft rings!

Wow Belle props to you, I can't imagine doing a twelve hour session! I usually do 2 - 2 1/2 hours when I snoogle, and as soon as my alarm goes off to take them off, I'm like get these freaking things OFFFF MEEEE! Matt, I'm totally excited to try the camper tape now! I'll see if my local...
  2. xmissmelissa

How the heck do you use the soft rings?? :)

I've read that a lot of people have more trouble getting suction with the foam rings. I only used mine for a little while as one was damaged and I just couldn't stand them anymore. I don't remember having suction problems though. I was using olive oil (I don't know if that's the best for them...
  3. xmissmelissa

WTF More problems with the soft rings!

I've had that problem with the foam rings as soon as I got them, like the first time I used them half of one was flattened and wouldn't wrap around or stay on my dome, at all. Maybe mine got damaged in shipping. And whenever I would pump, it would suck almost the whole top of the ring into...
  4. xmissmelissa

SHOWERING WITH NB

Honestly, since the time I bought my noogleberry a year to two years ago (I really can't remember, since I've used it so on and off.) I've probably taken at least forty or fifty baths while pumping and let the handle soak in the tub each time. I've never had any problems with it, its still...
  5. xmissmelissa

still havent managed from 2010!!!

Have you tried bathtub noogling? When I first started, I had trouble when I moved up to the medium domes from the smalls. I could not for the life of me get them to keep suction. It seemed whenever I moved a muscle they would fart off or just let a ton of air out. I got so frustrated. Then I...
  6. xmissmelissa

A few questions before ordering!

Thank you! :) I think I'll just go ahead and order the mediums! Opinions from others is still welcome though, as I'm not ordering them today. Do you only noogle at night, or how often at night do you do it and for how long? I'm wondering if I could get away with doing it mostly at night. If...
  7. xmissmelissa

A few questions before ordering!

Hi! I'm a new member, I'm 18 and from the US. One day I was googling about getting larger breasts, and I stumbled upon the noogleberry website. I'm currently a 32A (likely a small A? maybe just a regular A.) I'm not quite sure what size cups to start with. The small cups say size AA-A I believe...
  8. xmissmelissa

Mariah's Pics

I can't see them either. :(
  9. xmissmelissa

sliptinge's pics

what GREAT results! your boobs do look bigger than a AA in the first picture on the first page, though? I can't figure out if you started out at a AA or a 34A/32B!