Search results

1. B

Good Excuses for Ring Marks? haha

Thanks guys! I like them all! I'm thinking I'm going to get some foam to put on the bottom to see if that helps any. I'm just at the point now where I have to noogle whenever I have time, and sometimes that means I have to leave my apartment at a moment's notice, and I want to wear low-cut...
  2. B

Good Excuses for Ring Marks? haha

Hey guys! Again, sorry I haven't been on the forum much recently. I'm still noogling but I'm so busy that I often forget to check the forum. Anyway, I might get the soft cup rings soon, or try my own method to reduce ring marks, but I'm so sick of hiding them in the mean time that I'm...
  3. B

Barbies Before and After

Hey epic! Yeah it's the Ultimate Atomizer thing that you're talking about. I only use it right before noogling. They say to use it twice a day but I think I get more results from just slathering some squirts on before noogling. Using that method, my one bottle lasted a really long time. Over 6...
  4. B

Barbies Before and After

Sultrydiva--I didn't see much difference with Evening Primrose Oil. I'm pretty sure the perkiness is natural. Kira-- I used Ainterol as well! Not sure if I can contribute growth to it but I did love it. Hope it goes well for you. Still no big changes to report. Everything is going as usual...
  5. B

Barbies Before and After

Sorry for the late responses, I just started a new semester at school and moved and its been busy. I've been noggling on an off (mostly off haha) but my size is staying the same. Yay! Still about 9.5" around. Maybe just a tad less than that like 9.3 or 9.4, but I think with consistent...
  6. B

Barbies Before and After

Thank you! I didn't get all my gains from noogling. I was probably about one cupsize smaller when I started noogling last summer. Probably a loose 32D and now I'm a loose 32DD (without swelling). Good luck with your noogling!
  7. B

Barbies Before and After

I just buy it from the Ainterol website. Also, I'm on the pill and I take both PM pills and do the spray. I think people are a little too quick to get scared of stuff like doing both at the same time when there really isn't a reason. I went ahead and did both at the same time because I didn't...
  8. B

Barbies Before and After

Hey universal! Sorry about the late reply, I didn't get notified for whatever reason (how ironic after you complimented my question-answering haha). Anyway I used the strongest strength one. Extreme. I just sort of chose it on a whim, but I don't seem to have any negative estrogen effects...
  9. B

Back pain from bigger breasts?

Well it's been gradual and I'm 21 so I can still kind of play it off as the end of puberty haha. People have noticed and said a few things here or there about seeming larger, but otherwise the topic doesn't come up much. My family's certainly not the type that would say anything either haha...
  10. B

Well I wouldn't say really comfortable to lay on haha. But like squishy I guess
  11. B

I thought of something else too. I feel like for some reason my breasts are softer since using the noogleberry. I'm not sure why, but maybe that means it's somehow less dense than god-given breast tissue? That's just my experience though because I know that some have said that the noogleberry...
  12. B

Just speculation though so that's pretty much no help haha. Sorry. :D. But im also curious to hear about people who actually have noogled their way to pain.
  13. B

I don't think D/DD would be the correct range, unless the band is quite large. I basically started at 34" over bust with 26" underbust. Now I'm 37.75" overbust and 26.5" underbust and I feel basically no difference in weight. I definitely wouldn't describe anything as heavy. I dont think this is...
  14. B

Barbies Before and After

I use the Ainterol Atomizer one. The "strongest" one. I only use it before I noogle, so once a day, and I got it in February I think so it lasts a fairly long time.
  15. B

Barbies Before and After

Thank you so much Alex! All my sessions are an hour (but they don't all end exactly that big haha). I find that longer sessions have never really made a difference for me for whatever reason. Thanks again--wishing you great results!
  16. B

Barbies Before and After

Wow what a great theory! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!
  17. B

Barbies Before and After

Ugh my computer has a mind of its own. Anyway then put lotion over top. It's supposedly more concentrated than the creams which is why I went for it so I think it's worth a try. Cleavage--yeah that's about 11" across each breast. I'm usually 9.5". Thanks! Thanks Eva and busty! Ive taken bo...
  18. B

Barbies Before and After

Hey Matt. I'm not sure if I've gotten growth but I'm sure I've had some results from it. I spray it on before noogling and then put loti
  19. B

Barbies Before and After

Woops. Chica--so sorry, I mistook you for chriss. Sending good luck your way nonetheless!
  20. B

Barbies Before and After

Thank you so much, Matt! You're always there with support. Chica--you look great and seem to be getting great results. Here's hoping for more! Bawb--Yeah, I'm still the same size without swelling as I was on the page 2 pictures. 9.5" across each breast. The things I've noticed that give me...