Barbies Before and After

Matt B

Hey Barbie,do you think that spray has resulted in any growth?I'm still using a PM cream that is wonderful but I'm almost out so maybe I'll get some spray.Whaddya think?

0xducesax0

I LOVE the size you are with swelling! Absolutely stunning :) so does that swelling measure in at 11" across each breast?

eva_bs

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
R those real?! ( I know they are! ;) )
Wow! You got AMAZING AMAZING results dear!!!!!
do you take any PM? herbs? BO? Progesterone creme?
Congrats!!!!!!!

chriss

(.Y.)
Youre breast are greaaaaat!!! I LOVE the swelling!!!! so happy for you :D
And I saw the post where you mistook Chica for me, thank you :) Always good to hear!

barbie11

Hey Matt. I'm not sure if I've gotten growth but I'm sure I've had some results from it. I spray it on before noogling and then put loti

barbie11

Ugh my computer has a mind of its own. Anyway then put lotion over top. It's supposedly more concentrated than the creams which is why I went for it so I think it's worth a try.

Cleavage--yeah that's about 11" across each breast. I'm usually 9.5". Thanks!

Thanks Eva and busty! Ive taken bo and gotten great results before. Last year. I'm currently taking PM but I don't think I'm getting any growth from it. I just love what it does for my skin so I can't stop taking it haha. Also PM spray before I noogleberry makes me swell more. I'm trying to incorporate massage before too but I'm so lazy haha.

Lexuswoman--that was an hour session. I've found I don't get much difference in a one hour session than a two hour session so I always just do one hour now.

Thanks chriss! Good luck again!

Bawb

You know, I bet stretching the skin with the Noogleberry after spraying on PM results in increased absorbance of the PM. Sound like a winning combo for sure! If the Noogleberry isn't making your results permanent, I bet the PM will.

evil alex

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PERFECT PERFECT THATS WHAT I WANT. HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE TO PUMP FOR THAT. BRAVOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! XL CUPS RIGHT? -sigh- youre gorgeous barbie!

barbie11

Thank you so much Alex! All my sessions are an hour (but they don't all end exactly that big haha). I find that longer sessions have never really made a difference for me for whatever reason.

Thanks again--wishing you great results!

Matt B

Hi Barbie,I forgot to ask-what kind of PM spray do you use?My cream is gone so I'm debating on whether or not to try the spray.

barbie11

I use the Ainterol Atomizer one. The "strongest" one. I only use it before I noogle, so once a day, and I got it in February I think so it lasts a fairly long time.

universallove

u've been amazing at answering everyones questions barbie, really sweet of you. i got another one for you! you mentioned using Ainterol Atomizer, i thought id give it a go to to use in combination with noogle. I checked out the Ainterol web page and noticed there are 3 different strengths of sprays. which one did you choose? im wary Of PM as i am very estrogen dominant but thought i might just give an extrenal pm treatment a try and see, but am umming and arhing on which strength of spray works... from what i see there are three options, ten, ultimate and extreme

barbie11

Hey universal! Sorry about the late reply, I didn't get notified for whatever reason (how ironic after you complimented my question-answering haha).

Anyway I used the strongest strength one. Extreme. I just sort of chose it on a whim, but I don't seem to have any negative estrogen effects from it. I think the pills would be a lot more dangerous for estrogen dominance--the spray seems pretty harmless. Even the strong one that I use.