Search results

1. M

Progress for Mii

Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies. I'm haven't had much time to get on and reply back. I'm on my vacation right now! I'm taking a week break from NB. I really wish I brought it but I don't have much time alone. 11 people two bathrooms-enough said. I'm very happy with my progress so far. My...
  2. M

Progress for Mii

Hello NB friends! I have decided to give you all a update and more info about my journey. I'm feeling confident it's going to work. I'm noticing my breasts are heavier and fuller. I warm and clean my breast with a wash my breast with a warm washcloth and use olive oil (because I'm broke and...
  3. M

What is your Perfect Breast size ??

I'm 5'3 136 lbs a small B large A (32B) I have a pear shape body , which I don't mind because i love my butt. it's just I would like larger breasts like a small C large B would be great, I would love to fill out my blouses with sexy cleavage .:) My family has medium to extra large breasts. TMy...
  4. M

Progress for Mii

Hey everyone! I wanted to give you all a update. First off let me tell you this is so much fun. I'm finally doing things for myself! I'm coming close to having my period so I don't want to post pictures because I'm much fuller than normal (not complaining though). I would feel sad after that...
  5. M

Finally, I ordered it!

Hello everyone, This week has been fun. I have been using my NB once a day for 10-15 minutes per breast. I take a break from one breast to Pump and than the other to massage. I'm not going to get too excited about growth and swelling this week because I'm about a week away from my period. So my...
  6. M

Finally, I ordered it!

I got my NB today! ;D Yay! I had a fun time trying to figure out how to get both on. I only pumped for 10-15 minutes per breast two times. I'm trying to introduce my breast to the concept. We like it so far! ::) I'm so excited!!! ;D . I'm planning on using the NB with massage. I'm not going...
  7. M

Getting started

Matt B, Im hoping they wont get too big lol. Thanks for the encouraging words. I ordered my NB today! Can't wait to get started. Mii
  8. M

Finally, I ordered it!

Good News! I finally purchased my NB. I'm so excited to get started. I should have ordered it sooner to get some results for my vacation next month! Woulda coulda shoulda.... It's on it's way! :o
  9. M

Getting started

Lexuswoman, Sorry it took me so long to reply. Life has been crazy with work and the holiday weekend. I think I will keep it a secret for as long as I can. :-X I don't want my beans on the floor. Lol not yet. But anyway. I did some rearranging and found some great hiding spots. He doesn't do...
  10. M

Getting started

Lexuswoman, Thanks for the advice! I'm excited and nervous about getting started. I haven't bought my system yet. I'm trying to find a good hiding place before I do this! I read in one of your posts you didn't tell your husband until after your results. I would like to keep my boobie secret...
  11. M

Getting started

Blusher, I tried using the forum on my phone. I tried to make a post but nothing happened. So this is a result of trying to use the forum. Lol So sorry everyone! :P I currently wear a 32/34B depends on the brand of course. My goal is to be a even fuller B by the end of the summer. My big...
  12. M

Getting started

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I finally stepped out of my comfort zone to join this forum. I'm hoping to learn things about enlarging my breast using tissue expansion. I have been insecure of my breasts since I was 14. I bloomed early but stopped growing. :-[ but now I'm 21 and ready to try. I...