32aa's bOObie journy

32aa

Well I have been trying this bruise cream that I had gotten from walgreens for $12 and I'm not sure that it works. I think it's just my bruise marks fading by themselves. Sigh I wish that I could be noogling again. I tried to noogle again but it only made the marks reappear again. I probably have to purchase the foam rings or make my own padding (btw thank you to those lovely ladies' posts on diy padding).

34asm

how are you doing? was wondering if you've had any progress. my breasts are around your size and it's just taking its time with the growth. some days i swell more than other days, but overall, i can't say i've grown... and it's been 6 months of noogling. i can see a difference in your photos though, which is encouraging for me.

OptimisticGirl

Hi!
Have you got back to your normal routine yet?
I have the similar stat with you (though my breasts are not as round and nice are yours). Now I can wear a 34B bra (loosely, still, but a bigger bra makes me feel optimistic, :D). I cannot wear 32 brand any longer because 32 brand makes me feel uncomfortable (though I'm just 27.5 under, weird!!). I still claim myself to be a full 32B/small 32C ;D You respond faster than I did, so you will reach your goal very soon.

Your pics are so nice! Keep on posting them ;) I would love to see how you progress.

Good luck, girl!

32aa

Thanks for the lovely comments! I'm still a 32aa because I stopped noogling for a few months because of the bruise marks, but I've started noogling again so I'll be posting up new pictures soon. I am currently taking some PM to see if there is any better results. :-\

I have also started working out at the gym, I thought "what the hey, I pay for tuition and that includes the gym so mind as well make use of it.". So I've been working out for a week now trying to work out these hideous stretch marks on my bum. I would like a nice toned stomach and arms. ;)

My boobs don't last long approximately 30min-1hr only then they go back to their normal size but I do notice that it is easier to put on the domes and pump both at the same time, so I this would be an improvement in my opinion. What do you ladies think? ???

My bruise marks haven't completely disappeared yet; they are still pretty faint but I decided to start noogling and maybe get a tan to make them go away hahaha. ;D

soonenough

32aa, it seems like when you grow more fat on side, the easier it is for the cups to stay. This only means you're growing. Yeahhhh!

soonenough

32aa, sorry to butt in your post, but Cselestyna, are you the same one from Breast Nexus? OMG, I love your avatar. Are you going to post it here? T

PetiteNShy

You've made amazing progress! You've said you feel you've been slow to respond, but I think the difference is obvious. My measurements are about the same as yours when you began, so this is really encouraging. I hope the bruising heals quickly, best of luck to you!

xxbabygirlxx

Just a suggestion, have you tried evening primrose oil? It hurts keep the swelling longer, and makes marks fade quicker, including acne marks if you break out :). Keep up the good work

32aa

Maybe I should try EPO. I haven't noogled for about a month or two, but I started noogling again today, I'll try not to over pump and I was inspired by one of the girl's post of noogling for 7hrs to get better results that I am attempting it. I will post pictures later to see results!! Lets see!!

32aa

Well I didn't get to do the entire 7hrs, only 5hrs because people came over. Not having noogled for a month, when doing the 5hr marathon I was able to reach the 1/2" mark, while making sure not to over pump.

Attachments

• Photo1000.jpg
    Photo1000.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 324
  • Photo1001.jpg
    Photo1001.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 355
  • Photo1008.jpg
    Photo1008.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 362