Anastasia's pics

charitywat88

Bearbear the iud will definitely effect your cycle. I had an iud for 6 months and I didn't have a period for 2 months and spotted almost everyday for 3 months and had a period one month. It messed with my emotions like crazy too. I eventually just had it taken out and used the ring, which I loved and used till we decided to have another baby and now I've had my tubes tied so no more worries! lol :)

ashley1986ann

I had mt for about 6 months had my monthly every month for about 4 days. I still have not had it this month its kinda odd because I started taking my zoft gum this month too. So thats why I ask. I dont mind it at all.

Anastasia916

Okay so I'm starting a new hair supplement as I'm tired of having to order the usual one I use, thought I'd try something new. So I'm now using one by Applied Nutrition for hair and nails. I got it at walmart, they are softgels and you take 2 per day, they have collagen, biotin, silica, etc. in them so gonna see how good they work.

Since they don't have MSM in them like my usual one does, I'm adding 1,000mg of MSM to my daily routine. So run down of what I take:

Morning: 1 hair and nails softgel
1 garlic softgel 1,000MG
1 daily multi vitamin
1 Ultra Breast
1 Olive Leaf Extract 750MG
1 Flaxseed Oil softgel 1,000MG
1 Kelp 225MCG
2 Maca 500MG (currently for this week only*)

Night: BC pill
1 hair and nails softgel
2 Ultra Breast
1 MSM 1,000MG
3 Maca 500MG (this week only*)

At night I also try to massage and pump for 30 min to an hour.

*I'm cycling my maca like prettymama did, week 1 I take 2 per day, week 2 3 per day, week 3 4 per day, week 4&5 5 per day, week 6 break no maca, and week 7 start over again. I'm currently on week 5, so next week will be a break for me from maca.

Oh and I still use the breast success cream sometimes, but it doesn't seem to be doing much for me, and I stopped it for a week now because I seem to have gotten a psoriasis outbreak on the sides of my breasts which is now cleared up, but I'm wondering if it was from that cream. I will try adding it back in to test that theory.

Also I saw this at walmart and was considering adding it into my routine for collagen http://www.amazon.com/Rejuvicare-Collagen-Complex-Formula-Pantethine/dp/B003XXL7YY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3KHWU09CNC156&colid=1SUU07S5Z7ZMW not sure yet though, going to see how I do with my current routine right now.

Like I said I have 2 bottles left of UB, so going to finish them up then probably do a cleanse. If I grow more I may order more UB, or if not I may switch to PM. If I switch to PM, I'd take kelp out probably I don't think it's need for PM? And I'd add L-Arginine.

Rosance

:-X...going back to the conversation of the IUD. I have had an IUD for three years and have NEVER had a problem with my period delaying, or, even worse, not taking place at all! Heck, if my doctor would have told me of such possibility, I wouldn't have it on. I have never spotted either. The only complications my doctor warned me about was more cramps (I never had any before the application), longer and heavier periods. In the three years I have had it, I have experienced cramps, of course nothing close to contractions...haha, heavier and longer periods. My periods used to light and lasted 5 days, now they are heavy and last 7-8 days. Fenugreek reduces the heaviness of the period. In other words, I have never heard of the IUD stopping your period or problems with having a high blood pressure. During my pregnancy I had constantly high blood pressure, my doctor was obviously aware, it got so out of hand that a stupid nurse told me to relax during delivery or else my stress could get out of hand causing me to get a seizure and die along with the baby. My doctor had the records of my high blood pressure and never mentioned an IUD complication relating to it. Maybe it depends between people. I know another bad thing about it is that when it comes to the removal of it, it MAY get stuck (depending on how long you have it). My mom had hers for over 10 years and when it came to the removal, it was not stuck at all: that is just a possibility. The one I have is ParaGard intrauterine copper contraceptive T380A http://www.paragard.com/; I got the one that lasts 10 years. I highly reccommend you read it's reviews at http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drugreview-13028-ParaGard+T+380A+IU.aspx?drugid=13028&drugname=ParaGard+T+380A+IU
I hope this helps! :D

Anastasia916

I'm still taking the maca as per the cycling and ramping technique, haven't measured though so not sure if it's doing anything in regards to butt changes, but it has increased my sex drive which I needed ;)

Anastasia916

Okay so, for curiosity and other things, I scheduled a consult with a surgeon to look into stem cell fat transfer for breast augmentation. I'm going to this clinic http://www.ciaobellamedicalspa.com/ it's scheduled for the 28th, I mainly want to find out more info, see my options, etc. And I'm going to finish my round of BO, etc. then after that decide what I want to do. I have 1 1/2 bottles left of UB. So by January I will make my decision on what I want to do, but the before and afters for this are sooo amazing! http://www.ciaobellamedicalspa.com/photo-gallery.html if you look at the ones for breast, butt and liposuction, it's amazing what they can do with just fat! So wish me luck.

Boodles

Good luck Anistasia! Although you look so good now I would not have thuoght you needed it. It was actually following up an article on this technique when DD started talking about a boob job when she was 18 that led me to the Noogleberry in the first place. It does look very good and much more natural than implant and far fewer risks. ANd they say it it permanent too.

I shall be interested to hear how your consultaion goes.

Good luck again!

Anastasia916

Boodles, I'll definitely write how it goes, I go on Monday, so excited! I mainly want it for shaping, to make them more round, they can do that with it too. But yea unfortunately without my hands holding them up or a good push up bra, they do not look the same, they look sooo much smaller. So I'm hoping if I do decide to get it done that it will make them look the part of what size they are lol. The thing that really interested me about it is they don't put you under for it. They use local anesthesia and sedate you somewhat if you want, but do not put you to sleep. One of my biggest fears of surgery is anesthesia awareness, so with this, I won't have that fear. And the entire procedure is done with needles only, the needle marks heal fast and there is normally no scarring. Trust me I've done my research, just want to know a bit more. I've been considering this for a year now. The nurse told me over the phone that me already using a pump will better my results, that often the dr prescribes the patient to use one before this type of procedure, so I'm ahead of the game on that.

Boodles

I know what you mean about not being the same not in a bra or cupped - DD says the same thing. Despite wearing a 32DD now and filling them well they don't look that size without support, and they are not even droopy. Her breasts are wide so the tissue is kind of spread out so they look so much bigger when all the tissue is brought together by a bra.

Will be very interested to hear how Monday goes and once again good luck. :)

K

KittyKat

That is really interesting! I can't wait until you let us know what you've learned on your consultation! Though I heard that more than half of the fat gets re-absorbed by the body :/ Actually, my mom had a procedure after which is decided she'd want some fillers in her face. The surgeon said that she could get hylauronic acid, or fat transfer which is the new thing. Then he said that the only problem with that is the fact that your body can absorb almost all of it in a very short period of time. He said that there's no middle ground. Either the results will stay as they are instantly after, meaning majority of the fat being transferred will remain, OR in the other extreme, almost all of it will get reabsorbed. I hope that's not the case though.. Please keep us updated!

Boodles

Kat90

I am sure that Anastasia will be able to tell us more about this but I believe that the new technque using stem cells is supposed to solve this problem. The first article that I read on the proceedure stated that 'unlike previous methods of fat transfer which may only last a few months because the fat cells are often absorbed into the blood stream or simply die, the stem cells used in this new process generate their own blood supply once inside the breasts and successfully integrate the fat with the surrounding tissue. The results are totally natural, permanent and instant.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1230880/Would-stem-cell-boob-job.html#ixzz1enrqvoAC

I have included the link if you want to have a look at the whole article.

The proceedure is pretty pricey though but I guess as it becomes more common the cost may go down. Also at first they said that they could only increase volume by 1 - 2 cup sizes but I have a feeling that as the technique has improved they may have improved that as more recent things I have read don't say this.

But Anastasia will soon have all the up to date info! :)

Anastasia916

So my consult went well today. The Dr said that I would need 2 procedures which would be covered in the same cost as the first procedure. I need to have the fat injected twice, he will freeze excess fat for this. Reason why is because he confirmed I am still slightly tubular and it will take more than one time to fix it. He was excited to know that I have already been using a pump and said to use it daily 6 weeks prior to surgery and a couple months after. This will help the process. I will be taking the fat from My midsection. I will have to wait until I have saved the money, it's roughly $12K for the stem-cell transfer and $10K for the regular fat transfer. But if I need more than one touch up it's all included in the price until the fat harvested runs out. So I think that's an amazing deal.

Until then I am going to continue my massages, pumping, etc.

Anastasia916

How the Dr I consulted with explained it is... the old traditional way of fat transfer was they harvested a ton of fat from one area and injected it all into the breasts. This posed a problem because the fat also had some of fluids in it and wasn't as concentrated, this yes alot more volume was absorbed. But now they do it differently, a surgeon like him will take the fat and make sure all the fluid are out besides the fat, then that is injected in a special technique. The way he does it is putting a little in each layer of the breasts like a cake. This helps the fat survive more, and it survives more by having blood flow to the area, and guess what Noogleberry does :D this is why I was advised to pump before and after the procedure HA! I love the doc already :D

Okay, now the one I'm going to explained the difference between fat transfer and stem cell transfer is this... stem cell transfer is done by taking harvested fat and putting it through a machine that gets the stem cells out, that then is injected in the breasts. They say it has a better staying power, but of course the concentrated fat also has the stem cells. Now he said with the fat transfer, it depends on the patient but there is sometimes a loss in volume of up to 20% but some lose no volume at all, it depends on the person. That someone who has used a pump has a better change and someone who has had children has an even better chance. So I'm 2 for 2! LOL. So, what this particular Dr does is he harvests the fat from whatever area you want taken, he uses some of it then freezes the rest. You can have touch ups done every few months, as much as you want. And he will keep the fat in storage for 2 years, so you have 2 years to decide if you want more from that fat or you can always get the lipo done again and get more fat to use.

The before and afters he showed me in his office were amazing. I've decided I want it done to fix my tubular breasts and am going to wait until I have the money.

Anastasia916

Well since seeing the dr I'm not sure lol. VS told me I was a 32D. When I measure I get between 36 1/2 and 37 inches which by my own calculations would be a 32DD, but I look no where close to that. The dr told me I am a full B and he recommends me going to a full C and no bigger. I'm thinking maybe he doesn't know much about bra sizing and how the band going down makes the cup size go up, etc. I'm thinking he's going by the size for a 34 or 36 band and I'm a 32. But who knows. So to answer your question, I'm maintaining at least 36 1/2 inches around the bust. Since it seems no one can figure out my exact bra size lol.

evil alex

Thats Great! I'm only beginning my noogle journey at a small 34C hoping to get to a full D or normal DD, but i rarely find time to noogle being a college kid, any advice? your progress has inspired me lol

evil alex, i am a university student and i noogle during studies... i do pump and hold technique. sometimes when i have time (e.g watching tv) i do pump and release but it doesnt happen often. i basicly pump up and hold and start studying. and when i feel like i can add a little pump i add a pump. if the cups fit you then there is really no problem with that :D

evil alex

Thank you I try to do it as much as I can but its hard to find time alone, how do you do that with a roommate Tatiana?