Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

Hi all, sorry been super busy due to the Holiday season, hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to share this post here, it's on the breastnexus forum, if everyone could please sign this petition to bring awareness to the dangers of implants! http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10118

DivaZ

Anastasia, I have been following your progress, and it has inspired me so much! I feel that if I have questions, you would be the girl that could answer. I have been noogling for a month now two to three times a day for a hour some times a hour and a half. I started at a very flat 34AA, I have had two kids and the first time I pumped I had immediate swelling! I could actually almost fill out my padded 34A bra, now I have been very consistent with my pumping and I just keep getting more and more swelling, I now am over flowing my 34A bra just after pumping but after about 4 hours I go down, but not all the way down, so my questions for you is I pump about on average one hour before I go to sleep, and when I wake up my swelling isn't as big as when I went to sleep but I still have way more than my normal size, is this permanent growth? shouldn't I be back to my normal size by morning if it wasn't permanent? I don't take breaks so I am not sure if I have permanently gained anything yet. Also what is a fast responder to you? could I be a fast responder? you seem so experienced! I can't wait to hear back from you.... I am sorry I hope this isn't too many questions just right up front. :-\ Thank you for your time ;) Diva

evil alex said:
Thank you I try to do it as much as I can but its hard to find time alone, how do you do that with a roommate Tatiana?
well i just share kitchen and bathroom but i have my privacy in my room alone..

Anastasia916

Diva, you would know your body better than anyone else. I personally decided when my growth was permanent after breaks for weeks on end. If you feel the growth is permanent, then it probably is.

BalloonMoon

Hi Anastasia

I am very interested to know if you are still planning to have the fat transfer procedure.

I came upon this site only after reading about Brava/fat transfer in FLA. Wow, pics of patients Ive seen look great, even 3yrs later! Im planning to try NB, preparing for the procedure if results from NB alone arent enuf. I was really glad to know the dr was pleased to hear you already pump. I was afraid drs would make everyone buy Brava.

Anastasia916

Yes I am, though some events in life came up, it happens. So I won't be getting it done as soon as I wanted, but I'm planning to by the end of the year at least. And no, the dr's I consulted with both said it didn't matter if it was Brava persay, as long as it was good quality and used properly. One who was more familiar with pumping told me he could tell I had done it for a good amount of time and properly by the way my skin and flesh reacted, not sure what that meant but must be good. Both Dr's I liked are pricy, this procedure of course is. One is around $15K the other is around $10K so I'm deciding which I'd prefer to go to. I'm planning to save at least half the money and then finance the rest. I have some already saved, not as much as I was hoping by now, but life happens. I'm thinking since I will have to wait a bit longer, that I might start up a daily pumping routine again and maybe try PM to see where I can get in a few months before I go for surgery. If by chance I get where I want to be without it, then I'll used the saved money for a vacation. Let us know how it goes for you if you do have the procedure done!

Danigurl3

So I have been thinking about BO. I remember you saying something about a supplement you take to help your body temp, but now I can't find it. Do you know why your body temp has to be 98.2 or above? And do you know anything that can raise my temp? My hands and feet are always freezing. I want it to work :D

How is your progress and what's your boobie sched now?

the supplement is Kelp.
it need to be that because otherwise your body doesnt have enough energy to produce T2 into T3 which is essential for breast enlargement.

yes, i am pretty sure anastasia took kelp, but you can take iodoral. iodoral in most countries is illegal so kelp is the thing that is legal in every country and can get in every countries supplement store.

Danigurl3

Thank you I can't wait just ordered everything :) hope the boobie fairy comes again I've went for 32AA to 32B almost C with NB and natureday in 1 yr. I'm hoping for a full 32C any bigger I would look funny lol

Anastasia916

bearbear, I haven't done anything for NBE in some time now, haven't had time to due to a busy work schedule.

Yes, I took kelp to regulate my body temp while on BO.

Anastasia916

Okay so looks like I should update a bit here. I am back to the drawing board kind of. I still want to have the surgery done, but it may be a little while longer until I can have it. One reason because I am in the middle of moving and of course there are expenses, the other because of work, I don't get time off for a vacation until after July, then I get a week off, so I will do it then, if I have the money saved and such. I am thinking, until then though, about starting up pumping again, massaging, and maybe trying PM. Though I need to do some research on PM more as I haven't dabbled in it yet. I was told by Dr's that pumping helps with the results of the transfers so I know it won't hurt to start it again. I'm also starting to work out more often, so definitely want to keep my size at least.