Anastasia's pics

MariahsDs

LOL you said it ADDICTING!

I don't think I am overpumping. At first I thought it would be but I kinda played it by ear. I just put it on and when on doing my thing, talking to my husband and working. Then I realized and hour and gone by with no problems, that was my first time pumping. I have no rash, red dots, bruises, or anything else I heard people having on here. So I *think* that I am not overpumping and that I am ok. I am not hurting at all. I pump like 1hr 3 times a day. I always make sure to drink a protein shake right after pumping, so I think that helps too.

J

Joan_CD

Hi anastasia,

I definitely see imporvement in the new after pics in the bra. You look fantastic! Good for you!!! Keep up the great work. I will post an update I just took also. I am at the 5 mark on the XXL cups and tryin hard!!!!!!!!!

K

kultzu

Hi Anastasia,

So nice to see the growth. Well done !

Kultzu :-* :-* :-* :-*

D

daylight

i can definately see a diff...and wow in such a short amount of time thats amazing:D congrats

Abigail3

Wow! Great results! I LOVE the blue bra....it's so pretty. I can't wait to buy bras like that....with no padding :D

Anastasia916

TY Joan, Kultzu, Daylight and Abigail. And I love the blue bra too, they had other colors, I believe black and a purple one, but I like the blue, I think they had a pink one too but I have too much pink stuff! Hubby even gave me a cross look when I was picking it out, that kind of look like you better not get the pink one! LOL I might go back and get the black and the purple one, I wish they sold 32C's here, the band on this one is a little loose, maybe if I grow more it won't be, we'll see. I might just order some 32C's hubby was hinting at me ordering something out a lingerie magazine so might order a 32C bra with what he wanted too.

T

tavia

well done on the growth, its happened so quickly, i feel even more optimistic about what i can achieve with my nb now, this gallery helps alot.
just wondered how long it took to start getting swelling and how long it lasts for?
oh and how many time do you pump a day and for how long,
im currently managing 30-60 mins once a day, usually 30mins. i pumped from just past the 3 mark to just past the 4 mark, this evening, it did itch alot and i just kept topping up the pump when it didnt feel uncomfortable, but i actually managed it ;D yeyyy

T

tavia

ok, i just looked at your stats, so you got yr swelling quite quickly which is great,
are you still pumping 30mins twice a day or has that changed

Anastasia916

I typically pump for an hour to an hour an a half, sometimes I manage 2 hours, if I lay down and take a nap. I pump once a day, sometimes manage up to 3 times a day. I'm not sure how long my swelling lasts, I never keep up with it. Tavia, are you using the XL domes or something? Cause I'm using the large and on mine it only goes up to a 3 inch mark.

T

tavia

hi,
yeah im using the large domes now, my breasts will fill the large within a few pumps and the nip gets stuck in the vacume hole preventing me using up the left over space
so i got some xls and a new pump aswell, so far so good, i pumped on thursday and got 1inch swelling, was amazed but it didnt last long.
i can fit both xls on my chest at the same time, my chest mesures 15inches from armpit 2 armpit so ive got a wide frame and tall so thankfull i can get them both on, think i might get discoraged having to do 1 at a time,,,,hmmm xxls will b a mission!
even though i pumped on thursday ive still got little red dots on my chest, i pushed it more than i usually do, which is prob y i got that much swelling (its not the norm 4 me).
your doing so well,.. the only thing stopping me pumping as id like is that fact that i dont want my husband to see me, i only want him to see the effects, so have to do it at certain time only, hope i have your kind of progress in 3 months time
oh... and my husband said my boobies feel heavy he he ;D happy happy

M

mummy of 2

unfortunatly my husband did see me pummping and got upset :'( ..he said i looked saw and in pain ,,but i assured him i wasnt..what a knock of confidence that was :'( ,,will have to be more careful :(

Mummy of 2

K

kultzu

Oh, mummy, I am sure he'll understand . It may take some time for him to absorb new information. Once he understands that bigger boobs make you to be more confident and happier , I believe he will be very supportive to you.

Kultzu

Anastasia916

mummy of 2, I'm sorry your husband got upset over you pumping, I hope the ladies' advice here helped the situation. I don't honestly know how to relate to your situation because my husband and I are open about everything. So he knew about it before I even ordered it, and he was skeptical it would work at first. Then he started to feel the difference, and seen that bras that were too big are now snug on me. All I can say is communication is the most vital thing in any relationship and I hope it works out for you.

Now for an update for me. I have been sick the past 2 weeks or so, first with a bad cold, and now with strep throat. I haven't been pumping much since being sick as I don't feel like doing much of anything. My family and I are now getting better after going to the doctor and getting some medicine. I have pumped probably 3 times this week, not much I know. I managed to do that by putting the domes on and falling asleep on the couch with them on for a little bit. Although I have missed more time than I would like pumping, anytime I do pump it doesn't seem like I am losing my progress, I still fill the domes in the same amount of time. And my bras are still fitting the same, well no I can't say the same, two of them I had to move to the last hook when normally I wear them on the tightest hook. And this isn't from gaining weight, I have been staying around the same weight give or take a pound. So seems the "growth" from pumping for 3 months was real growth. Hopefully I will get on my normal pumping routine and be a full 34C instead of a tight 34B full 32C by the new year. Once it arrives I plan on taking BO. I already have my collagen and SLP, but not going to start them until I get the BO. I haven't gotten my XL domes yet, but haven't been to the post box for a week, I don't feel like going anywhere unless it's a need. Hubby said he is checking it Friday, so hopefully the domes and BO will be there. If I see results with the BO I may sell my supply of herbs I have.

aaaaaa

hi congrats on your growth iam pumping about 3 hours a day do you think its too much? and getting the red dots on my upper breast area is it normal?

Anastasia916

Red dots means you are over pumping, over pumping does not mean the amount of time you pump, it means the amount of pressure, meaning how many times you pump the handle. Sounds to me you are putting too much pressure on your boobs. I typically pump for an hour to 3 hours a day, the longer amount of time I go without a break, the less amount of pressure I use. For shorter sessions I use a big more pressure, but not enough to cause pain or to cause my breasts to turn purple. If your breasts turn purple while pumping, you are pumping too hard, if you get red dots or bruises you are pumping too hard. Okay, to better explain this...when I pump for 30 min to an hour without a break, which is what I consider a short session, I pump until I completely fill the domes, since I have been filling the large domes easily, this is not too much pressure for me. But during a 2 or 3 hour session I fill the domes half way or 3/4 of the way. I don't think that you can pump too long, the amount of time doesn't matter and it seems the longer someone pumps each day the better their results, but you have to keep in mind the amount of pressure you are putting on them.

As an update for me...I got all the supplements I ordered in the mail, but haven't gotten my XL domes yet, hopefully I'll get them next week. The mail carrier planes don't come here but I believe once or twice a week so sometimes it takes longer for things to get here. I got my collagen supplement about a week ago and have been taking it, I got my BO, SLP, and HA this week, so started taking them yesterday, I also increased my protein drink intake to twice a day to get 100g daily. Since taking the collagen this past week I have noticed the acne on my arms and back is completely gone now. The acne on my face is still there, but hopefully it will go as well. I'm also going to start rubbing the HA serum I have on my lips daily again as well. If this increases my lips I will post pics. As far as my results with noogleberry, I have seemed to have plateaued at the moment but am continuing to pump, hopefully with the BO and other things I'm taking and when the XL domes arrive that will change. Before I stopped "growing" and currently, my B bras are really tight, my push up B's no longer fit, but the 34C's I have are still a little loose without the swelling, with the swelling they fit fine. I haven't measured because I still can't find my measuring tape lol I think my hubby hide it haha. But the way my bras are fitting seems I have increased since I last measured, so no biggie. I have also lost some weight. A couple months ago I was weighing about 125-127 lbs, that was weighing in the nude, now I'm at 118-122, it fluctuates. So about a 7-9 lbs weight loss, and haven't lost my breasts, but increased them, noogleberry is definitely the thing to use to increase bust size while losing weight! I'll update with how the BO goes and when I get the XL's.