Anastasia's pics

aaaaaa

do you use both large cups at one time or separate? i cant use 2 at once can you suggest something how i can put both of them it will save time its really hard for both to fit because my band size is 32

Anastasia916

I use them both at the same time. But I used the mediums for a while before moving to the large, once moving to the large I could fit both, but for the first few days I would lose suction cause it would seep out the sides. After a while I was able to use both. Just keep pumping and eventually you will be able to fit both. Kultzu is extremely tiny and she fit both larges after a while, it just takes time. If you have the medium cups, I'd suggest pumping with the mediums first for like 30 min, then put the large on and pump for the rest of your session, then you should be able to fit both due to the swelling of the prepumping with the mediums.

Anastasia916

Thought I'd update a bit seeing as I got my XL's yesterday...this is my experience with them for the first time... http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1492.0.html

Okay, that was weird, I just typed a long message then out of nowhere it disappeared. Oh well...I have started taking a few supplements a few days ago, I am taking Bovine Ovary, Swiss Lamb Placenta, Hyaluronic Acid, collagen, and my usual daily vitamins. I'm taking the BO for breast enhancement, the SLP because Mariah suggested it in combination with the BO, the HA for some joint and back pain and for the side effect of lip enhancement, collagen to help my hair, skin and nails. I noticed today when taking my supplements this morning that the HA label says it has more than HA in it. It not only has HA it also has MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane). The HA supplement I have, you take 2 daily and it gives you 100mg of HA daily, and also gives you 900mg of MSM daily. Now I know everyone has been saying that MSM increases breast size, so maybe it will for me, though I didn't intentionally take it lol, I'm not sure how much MSM is needed for BE, but looks like I'm taking 900mg a day lol. I've only been taking the new supplements a few days (the collagen a week I believe) so it's too soon to tell if it's all helping, but time will tell. I definitely need to find my measuring tape lol, I haven't measured in a good while. So who knows what my measurement is now.

J

Joan_CD

Keep us up to date Anastasia. We are all interested in your results!

Anastasia916

SaveTheTaTas, I'm taking Ultra Breast, I got it from this site... http://www.medplex.com/

Hi Joan, unfortunately not much to update lol. I've been busy with my son and the things going on with that so haven't had much time to pump, but hopefully that will change soon. I did however get measured at VS at I came out to a 32C, but in the push up bras they recommend you go down a size for it to fit better. I bought a miraculous push up bra in a 32B, and I love it, but my nipples tend to peek out the tops, if it gets too bad I'm going to order a 32C and give this one to a family member who is a B. It's a very comfortable bra though, but it didn't make me look 2 cup sizes bigger, made me look like a good push up implanted full C. haha. I measured at 28 inches underbust and 35 1/2 on the fullest part of the bust. So that makes me a 32C. I'd say a small C. So my new goal is a 32D. Once I get a bit bigger I will upload some new pics.

R

Rafferty

Anastasia916, so it is really true what they say....once you start growing, you just want to go bigger!! :D. So your new goal is a D, good luck with getting there. Hope you get the results you want. My goal is a nice C cup and I am almost there. I can certainly wear once once I have pumped and get massive swelling but I can't start the day off in one yet. But maybe once I get there, I might just want to keep going too!

Raff

J

Joan_CD

Anastasia916 said:
SaveTheTaTas, I'm taking Ultra Breast, I got it from this site... [urlhttp://www.medplex.com/[/url]

Hi Joan, unfortunately not much to update lol. I've been busy with my son and the things going on with that so haven't had much time to pump, but hopefully that will change soon. I did however get measured at VS at I came out to a 32C, but in the push up bras they recommend you go down a size for it to fit better. I bought a miraculous push up bra in a 32B, and I love it, but my nipples tend to peek out the tops, if it gets too bad I'm going to order a 32C and give this one to a family member who is a B. It's a very comfortable bra though, but it didn't make me look 2 cup sizes bigger, made me look like a good push up implanted full C. haha. I measured at 28 inches underbust and 35 1/2 on the fullest part of the bust. So that makes me a 32C. I'd say a small C. So my new goal is a 32D. Once I get a bit bigger I will upload some new pics.

Hi Anastasia;

I just measured and I am now 42" underbust ( I know I have to lose weight... sigh) and 46" at the fullest part of my bust. What cup would that make me?

Anastasia916

hmm, I think with an even number you add 4 and that's your band size, with an odd number you add 5. So your band size would be 46? Then you're suppose to subtract the band size from the bust measurement, for example with me, I'm 27 or 28 inches underbust, which would make me a 32 bandwidth. I measure my bust at 35 1/2 so I subtract and get 3 1/2. If you get 0 you're a AA, 1 it's an A, 2 it's a B, and 3 is a C, etc. But that doesn't make since for you to be a 46AA. I don't even think that exists! My adoptive mother wears a 38B (very hard to find) and her underbust measurement is more than 38, and she wears it comfortably. So I think it all depends. Dammit why do bra measurements have to be so complicated! GRRR!!

Is there a way for you to dress as a female and go to a Victoria's Secret or some type of lingerie shop and be measured? Maybe they could tell you better. And I have a friend that works at VS they get transsexuals, cross dressers, etc. there all the time, and if they say anything inappropriate you can report it to the manager, they are suppose to treat you like anyone else. Even if a male comes in that is not cross dressed or a trans, they are still suppose to measure and help the customer. I talked to a lady online from a BE forum that said she went to be measured at VS and came out to be an A or AA I can't remember exactly, but she said the saleslady laughed at her and said they don't carry her size, but maybe she could find some training bras at the Gap or JC Penny's. I told her she should have reported her to the manager, cause VS DOES carry A's and AA's. And they are not suppose to laugh at anyone like that. Even if they didn't have her size, they sell sports bras, and they have other stuff she could try, so she lost a potential sale (sorry my marketing/sales side coming out lol).

Joan, didn't you say you wear a C bra? What bandwidth is it? Is it comfortable to you?

J

Joan_CD

Hi Anastasia;

Yes, I wear a 42C, but I don't fill the cup as nice as I would like. But 42B is a little harder to find. I find the Bali Passion for Comfort in a 42C is very comfortable, even wearing all day long. I actually do go out dressed "properly". The only time I am not dressed "properly" is when I go to work. I just haven't gone for a measurement anywhere. I didn't realize in all honesty how hard it is to determine cup size! I failed Geometry :D. Thanks for the info!!!!

Anastasia916

Yea, unfortunately the bigger than bandwidth is, the bigger the cup gets. I've noticed a 32C cup is fine for me, but a 34C cup isn't. Though the band fits fine on the tightest one, on a 32 bandwidth bra I have to put it on the middle or last hook. So that may be why the cups are fitting like you want.

R

Rafferty

Just been reading what you guys have been writing....Did you know you can buy band extenders that you just hook onto the back of your bra? Don't ask me what they are called or where you can get them from, but I remember seeing them somewhere once before. Maybe try to google them or something.

Anastasia916

Yep, you can get them at walmart, that's where my mom gets hers, for when she can't find her size in a bra she likes, she will get a 36B and use an extender thingy.

J

Joan_CD

OMG I uploaded a new picture and it is HUGE!!!! I have to scroll back and forth to see it. Does anyone know how to make the pic smaller for my avatar??????????????

PS - The mess in the background are clothes we are getting together to send to Goodwill! I am not THAT bad in making messes ::)

Anastasia916

I had to resize my pic a bunch of times to get it the right size for here. If you have photoshop you can resize the pic in there or you can open the pic in MS paint and make the pic smaller there. Hold on I'll tell you the size of the one I have here as it took a few times to get it the right size. Okay the image I have is 150 pixels by 149 pixels and it's 28.5KB. The pic before I resized it was 2620 pixels by 2592 pixels and it was 578KB. If you have no clue what I'm talking about and I'm speaking tech to you, you can send the pic to me, and I can resize it.

J

Joan_CD

Anastasia916 said:
I had to resize my pic a bunch of times to get it the right size for here. If you have photoshop you can resize the pic in there or you can open the pic in MS paint and make the pic smaller there. Hold on I'll tell you the size of the one I have here as it took a few times to get it the right size. Okay the image I have is 150 pixels by 149 pixels and it's 28.5KB. The pic before I resized it was 2620 pixels by 2592 pixels and it was 578KB. If you have no clue what I'm talking about and I'm speaking tech to you, you can send the pic to me, and I can resize it.

Anastasia you are my hero!!!!!!!!!! I did what you said and now it's ok. Thank you :-*

Anastasia916

No problem, you should have seen mine the first time I uploaded it without resizing it haha, you could see every pore in my skin! You could at least somewhat see yours haha, mine you couldn't tell what it was. Hmm, maybe it's a person, no wait, it's a peach, no it's a dog, haha. Okay I think I'm high of off cleaner fumes, I had to go clean up a mess in the bathroom my son made.

J

Joan_CD

Why thank you Cleo! That was sweet of you to say. I just wish I looked 1/10th as good as the rest of the beautiful ladies here. :)

Anastasia916

Okay it's time for new pics, about time I know lol. It's been about 5 months since I started noogling and a month and a half since I started Ultra Breast (BO). The first pic is me in the blue bra that I wore in previous pics, it's a 34C bra, the cups fit fine but the band is a bit big, I might take it in some. The second pic is me topless, the third pic is me in a VS bikini of mine, this is a push up type bikini (supposedly). The fourth pic is me about 2 years ago before I did anything in NBE that actually worked. The last pic is me in the same polka dot bikini and this bikini has no padding whatsoever. Oh and my display pic on the side <<<< that is me wearing the miraculous push up bra, no those aren't mine, they are what I aspire to have without the bloody padded bra!

Attachments

• blue bra 5 mnths.jpg
    blue bra 5 mnths.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 12.6.2009 topless.jpg
    12.6.2009 topless.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 2,013
  • 12.6.2009 VS bikini.jpg
    12.6.2009 VS bikini.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,697
  • before nbe-polka dot bikini.jpg
    before nbe-polka dot bikini.jpg