Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

These are some pics of me in the miraculous push up bra, I love it just wish I looked like this without it haha

Attachments

• DSC02189.JPG
    DSC02189.JPG
    567.8 KB · Views: 874
  • DSC02190.JPG
    DSC02190.JPG
    663.7 KB · Views: 751
R

Rafferty

WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:. You look great Anastasia! I too can't wait for the day to look great without a bra!

J

Joan_CD

Anastasia your results are fantastic! You can definitely see the growth. You look wonderful! Keep it up and you will reach your goal probably sooner than the rest of us!!!!!

Anastasia916

Well right now I'm a small C, I think I can get to a full C before February. But the D cup I know will take time, but it's not a big deal to me, I've done everything in NBE the past 4 years, so a few months to another year is not a long wait to me.

Anastasia916

Thanks all, and Orchid, that's because I'm wearing one of those miraculous push up bras lol I wish they looked like that without it though, the thing has ALOT of padding.

sara30500

Anastasia, they are beautiful! I hope my boobies could look so nice soon! And amazingly, you do not have indentation at all. After checking many pics here, I find, more or less happen to many people, judging by their pics.

Anastasia916

Thanks all, Sara, no the red ring marks are often gone after a few hours, and the "indentations" are gone at least by 12 hours after pumping. And I normally take my pics 12 to 24 hours since I last pumped unless I say it was after pumping. I'd rather compare after 12 to 24 hours since I last pumped cause I want to compare real growth, not just swelling.

D

daylight

looking awesome anastasia
and i wish we have VS over here....

D

Dixieland

Anastasia,
You are looking great! The growth is very apparent! ;D

How is your son? Have you gotten the results back yet?

Sorry it took me so long to get back on here...taking finals for the last three weeks!!! Almost done..one more and this semester is over...wahooo!!!

Mine look like that when I lift them up into a beautiful bra :'( I hate the saggies! they drive me crazy!

Hugs
Dixieland

Anastasia916

Hi Dixieland, thanks, but mine look best in a bra or bikini top as well, unfortunately, but I'm getting there!

As far as my son, we got back the weekend after Thanksgiving and he was fine. They said there is no possible way he is autistic, he had a little hearing loss due to drainage from his tubes, but they cleaned that out and he was fine. They said he might be ADHD but it's too soon to test for it, because he has a short attention span for his age, he can't sit still, and he barely sleeps but has TONS of energy. They said they could test for that after he turns 5 which will be in March. So I'd say by the summer we should know.

D

Dixieland

Anastasia,
That is great news about your son!!! ;D Maybe he isn't ADHD, maybe he just is a little boy that is full of anxious type energy....and will learn to maintain it in time... ;)

Mine are getting better the longer I use the NB, but after losing all that weight it made them saggier than ever :'( but I don't want anyone cutting on me, so I will just live with them being alittle saggy. I have noticed that when I use the large domes (even though I fill them quickly and they give me hickey marks) they don't seem to sag quite as bad, but I don't like the forever hickey mark that the large give me, so I stick with the mediums. I just read about the campers tape and am thinking about going to lowes and getting some of that to try with the large domes and see if that helps with the marks and stuff.

Hugs
Dixieland

Anastasia916

My red rings don't last long after pumping, at most 2 hours, but I found if you take a warm shower and let the warm water hit them after pumping they are gone by the end of the shower. I want to try the tape as well, but got to order some. So it'll be a few weeks before I can try it.