Anastasia's pics

cleo

As the band sizes go up the cup sizes go down so the cup sizes for the following would be the same:

36A=34B=32C=30D

Anastasia916

Okay finally got around to uploading pics lol not sure if there's a big difference from the last pics I posted but there definitely is from before NB

first ones are topless, second are in a sexy fishnet top I got to wear for hubby, he loves it and I think it flatters the new boob size lol, and last is me only a few hours after pumping in a 34C bra when I still had swelling. I wanna fit in the 34C bra without swelling haha.

Attachments

• march 2010 topless pics.jpg
    march 2010 topless pics.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,741
  • march 2010.jpg
    march 2010.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 1,789
  • march 2010 in 34C bra.jpg
    march 2010 in 34C bra.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,515

kellynne

Anastasia, Your progress is really amazing. Thanks for sharing your photos, they are inspirational! I needed to see pics like this to give me the courage to try Noogleberry. And, even though I've only been doing it 5 days, I do feel hopeful because I think I'm already getting a little fullness.
Thanks again and congrats on how great you look!!
Kellynne

cleo

Great pics Anastasia, you have definitely grown a lot since starting NB. Love the sexy fishnet top 2!! ;)

sofia1

you look great! the fishnet bodysuit is sexy! how long was it after pumping in that pic with the fishnet top?

Anastasia916

Thanks everyone, I haven't been as dedicated as others on here as I don't have as much time, but I do pump an hour a day and I don't mind being patient ;)

Kelly, I'm glad I can inspire you, when I first got started with NB I was inspired by the pics as well, especially Kultzu's at the time there wasn't as many ladies posting pics as there is now, so I think it helps alot of the new ladies to NB because there are alot more people to compare to, alot more different body types, etc. Just don't give up, we all wanted to throw the thing at the wall at some point, but you just gotta keep on trucking and it will pay off in the end. I hope you do well with NB and are one of the fast responders! Good luck!

T

tavia

your pics are great anastasia,boobs progress is amazing, i can really see a big difference since the first pics you posted, they look very big from the front dont they, like implants lol x

Tina

Anastasia,

Have you gained any weight since you first started NB? Could that have contributed to some of your growth?

Anastasia916

My weight has went down then back up over and over lol I struggle to keep weight off when I lose it. But I haven't went over what I was before NB. Before NB I was taking individual herbs that caused me to gain weight and I went from 122 to almost 130, I was 129. Then I started NB and started exercising, I went back down to 122. Over the holidays I shot back up to 130 and now I'm at 125 or 124. And with losing the 5 to 7 pounds or so, no I never lost the size I gained with NB and BO. I plan to lose more, or at least tone up my body more, my goal if I lose is 110 or 115, even 115 I'd be happy. But the way I normally work out I end up losing fat but gaining muscle so sometimes I start looking thinner but stay the same weight, which is fine with me, I'm mainly just wanting to lose fat. So no I don't feel my gain from NB and BO was from gaining weight, because even when I lost it I didn't lose my size.

Anastasia916

In my avatar pic aka pic on the side here, no I'm not, that's a type of dress you can't wear a bra with, the back is really low, like almost showing butt. So no bra on in the pic, the front of the dress does have those little triangle type things built in to conceal the nipples, but that's it. The dress is designed to hold them up though like a bra does, but no padding in it or anything.

Anastasia916

Not much to report lol I seem to be staying at 36 1/4 inches without swelling, which isn't bad as I been trying to lose weight, so at least I'm maintaining my size. I'm hoping once I get my weight down where I want it I will be able to start growing again and not just maintaining, we'll see. Once I get to a 32D I'll post new pics.

T

tavia

ok well cant wait to see them,
if u are trying to loose weight then id say u are doing really well to maintain yr size ;D

annalove

Hey anastasia i think i saw on breastnexus that you said you ordered bosom beauty cups. How's that going for you? And you can use bosom beauty cups with the noogleberry pump?

Anastasia916

No I didn't say that I ordered them lol I said I was considering ordering them because the diameter is smaller than the noogleberry XL's so it would be a good in between size from the L's and XL's, but no I haven't ordered them yet. Not sure that I'm going to as I'm starting to swell a bit more in the XL's so I might just stick to the NB XL's. Either way it would have just been an in between type thing for me, I still like the XL's, just my growth has sort of slowed down lol. And yes as far as I know the BB domes work with the NB pump, there are other women who have used them with it. And there are some that use the Brava domes with the NB pump. All a matter of personal preference.