Anastasia's pics

eva_bs

WOW ANASTASIA!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I only can say....WOW...WOW...WOW!!!!OOOOO....MY....GOD!!!
I almost fell from my chair when I finally saw your update pictures!!!
It got so HOT in here that I had to go and open my window!!!
WOW!!!! :eek:
Anastasia,
You are my inspiration!!!!I promise that before I will give up, I will also give it a 4 year try!!!!
You are amazing...how you never gave up!!!I think that if I would try something and it didn't work for me, I would easily give up!!!! :-[
But now, you give hope for everyone!!!you are an angle!!!
Thank you for all your tips, Information,motivation and all your love for helping girls to try to get to there goals!!!!
ooooo....You look amazing!!!you are beautiful!!!:)
It's amazing how you can see the difference in your pictures!!!Now you have a beautiful cleavage!!!:)
WOW!!!
And Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!
:-* :-* :-*

immabe

I love looking at your new profile pictures, you always look so HOT!
Your boobs are looking fantastic!!!
I love looking at people who have had amazing growth and started out as a AA.
Dreaming to have awesome boobs and cleavage like you ::)

Anastasia916

Thanks all, immabe, when I first started I thought the same way and never imagined I'd be where I am now. Even now I think, they don't look that big! lol But looking back on past pics I can definitely see the difference. I wish I could find some pics when I was a AA but haven't found any pics that old yet lol, maybe when I go through my old computer I'll find some, when I find some I'll definitely post em.

sunsetz

I love your pics and that bra is fabulous ;) Your results are so great!!! As I said before, you were one of my inspirations to get the noogle. I've been following your progress since I joined the forum, such a big difference from where you started. Congrats!!! You look great!!

Sunsetz :)

Anastasia916

Okay so I found some old pics of me, going to upload to show

This yellow smiley bra is a 32A this pic is from 2007 so before any NBE that actually worked, and as you can tell, it's a bit loose, I use to put socks in it to make me look like I had something! This is to show what NBE has done for me and what I was before. If I find more pics from this long ago I'll show them, but I think this one definitely shows the difference lol. Oh this bra is not padded, and I wasn't "stuffing" in this pic, I started to after though. Hard to find a pic from back then that I wasn't wearing a padded bra or stuffed bra. Looking back on this pic, I look flat chested!

Attachments

• 601123868.jpg
    601123868.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 654

Anastasia916

Okay after my last post I went looking for old pics to compare to newer pics, and this is what I found...

When I put these beside each other I couldn't believe my eyes!!! The 2008 pics are before I took or did anything in NBE that actually worked for me, it was before Zoft, before NB, and before Ultra Breast. The pictures in comparison are from March this year, so not the newest of pics, but shows the best in comparison cause they are basically the same poses.

In the 2008 pics, I knew I was small, but didn't realize how flat chested I actually looked! Looking back now OMG I look soo freaking flat chested!

Attachments

• progress pic.jpg
    progress pic.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 2,080

eva_bs

WOW!
What a difference!!! ;D Amazing!!!
I'm sure that you will reach your goal soon!!!:)
Good Luck!!!
thanks.
:)

OptimisticGirl

My breasts looked exactly like your start, and I would love to have your current. So inspiring!!! ;D Congratulations!! And the fishing net looks great on you ;)

rinoalewis

The progress you've made is amazing! Fingers crossed I can get there too!

Wanted to say that I admire your honesty; here and at eve's. Your contributions are regarded very highly by me, and I think I would be able to say the same for many!
Thankyou for your efforts!
Looking forward to following the next part of your journey! :)

immabe

Major Difference Anastasia!
32C is such a nice size it makes you look so curvy and healthy that's what I want.

Anastasia916

Thanks all, I just hope this shows that hard work pays off, well Philli's pics also show that as she's been using suction devices alot longer than I have.

immabe, I'm actually bigger than a 32C now, my 32C bras are too tight to wear anymore, they suffocates me. I've been wearing the 34C's which I'm going to say I'm a 32D. Just these pics are from March.

cleo

Congrats on your amazing progress Anastasia and I've no doubt you'll reach your 32DD goal! Btw love that pink bra!!

katieb

Wow, there's such a difference between the two. If I hadn't read through all your posts I would have thought you'd had implants. You have such a lovely round shape and a great figure too. Looks like hard work pays off - hope my NB arrives soon, I just want to get started now.

Aim4c

Hey Anastasia,

You look awesome...We discussed NB on Eve's site...You probably remember me asking if it would make me saggy. After a bit of deliberation, I ordered the NB yesterday...wish me luck! :)

Anastasia916

Yep I remember lol, and I said I didn't think it would as it has helped the bit of sagginess I had. Also if you check out Sunsetz pics, she said hers were empty and saggy after weightloss and NB brought hers back to life. So it's not just me that feels that way! Good luck hun.

Aim4c

I saw her pics; WOW is all I can say. I just hope this noogleberry does not take forever to get here. I wish I had the good sense to contact Lucy before I ordered...but then again, i used a different email for the order. On another subject...if you cut back on your carbs, replace that with some negative calorie foods example lettuce, drink water instead of juice, do not eat you son's left over :D...I use to eat some of my children's left overs especially meat. continue your workout; you should start shedding inches. Do not measure your suscess soley by what you see on the scale...check inches lost. Remember that when you workout with weights (as you do) you build muscle, which in turn burns fat; muscle takes up less space but weighs more. So although you're 125lbs, based on you muscle :fat ratio, you would look smaller than another person same height and weight with more body fat and less muscle. I am 5 ft 3 inches and weigh 104lbs (today-it fluctuates) and I have seen women who are similar height and weight, but they are actually bigger.

Btw. You look fantastic to me...I will take some of your booty since I ain't got a whole lot dow there either :D

Anastasia916

Aim4c, actually my weight is probably mainly fat, I haven't been working out in weeks, and before then only managed 2 to 3 times per week, bad I know, but with alot of stuff going on with hubby I haven't had much time to work out. I'm just happy I'm maintaining my weight. But I'm hoping soon things will settle and I will have more time for workouts. And I drink alot of water per day to help with noogling, I drink at least 2 liters per day. I don't eat son's left overs lol I put them in the fridge for him for later :p I eat smaller portions now, for example, if I bake a pizza (I make homemade with a weight friendly recipe my friend gave me for the sauce and crust) I use to have 4 pieces per sitting, now I will only have 2. And I absolutely HATE most lettuce lol. I hate iceburg lettuce the most. I like romaine lettuce, I like baby spinach leaf salads, and I like that purplish looking lettuce, forgot the name. I try to use a vinaigrette dressing as I heard they are healthier. And yea I don't always go by the scale, but a few months ago my waist was 26 inches, now it's 27, sigh. I want it back to 25 inches like it was a year ago.

charitywat, thanks hun lol but I'm a far cry from a model anymore, I'd have to lose at least 25 pounds lol. When I use to model I was 98 to 102 and they use to tell me then for some magazines and such that I was too fat. And I don't think VS would want me with my big booty lol, I noticed all their models have smaller ones.