Anastasia's pics

brandy215

Wow! Wow! Wow! It is totally one thing to hear that something works, but to see the proof is absolutely amazing! To all of you ladies who have posted pictures, you are truly inspirations! That's amazing!

aaaaaa

anastasia is there anywhere stated in my question that i doubt your growth? i dont think so!!!! i just asked you because in one of ur posts u by urself wrote that i will try to upload some pictures with the same bras on so i thought i should just remind you again because i started ng last year too but couldnt keep up with it and to be honest if i had any doubt about ng or ur growth i would never even bother coming to this forum and watse my time i dont know what to say to others who dont believe

oodellaly

Hey Anastasia, you sure are an avid poster! I've been reading around the breast nexus site and your posts there finally led me here. I was a bit weirded out by the idea of using a breast pump at first :-X but I think you finally convinced me to come here and seriously consider it. You look great! Wish I were as brave as you to post my pics.

Questing

Anastasia I think you are very inspiring in your experience with NBE and in staying dedicated. I also have read many of your posts around the forum and you are always so happy to help other people out with your knowledge and encouragements!

Anastasia916

Okay I know I been away for a while LOL been super busy with things in my life lately. Just wanted to update a bit. I haven't pumped in a very long time, months even. And I have NOT lost breast size. My weight has been up and down and they have stayed the same size. I'm still a 32D so haha the people I heard the nuva ring makes them grow are either wrong or it just didn't work for me. I've been in the nuva ring since sept or so. They have tingled and hurt like they were going to grow, but haven't yet. I think I might take up pumping after the holidays when things calm down but not sure I'm going to start up BO again as I found out I have high blood pressure and cholesterol recently and I don't know if that might effect it, so best for me not to mess with anything taken internally until I can find out. Just wanted to post to let those who are worried about stopping for an extended period of time and losing their size know I haven't pumped in months I'll have to look back and see exactly how long it's been, but I'm still the same size. So those who have pump constantly for a long time (I pumped for a year or so before stopping) then if you are happy with your size, I think it's safe to say you can slow down and stop if you want to and still keep your size. I hope everyone is doing well, I see there is a massive amount of new pumpers here lol. And waaayyy too many new posts for me to catch up on haha. ;)

Anastasia916

Hi all, hope everyone has had Happy Holidays and a good New Years. I took an update pic today to show that I'm still the same size I was a few months ago and I haven't been pumping, so the results are definitely permanent once you put the time in. Now for my new years resolution is to continue the workouts I been doing for my health, lose weight and tone my entire body but maintain and hopefully increase my chest size some more. I'd like to go to a 32DD or maybe a 32E and get my tummy back flat again. So here's to the New Year!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110102_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110102_1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,602

melons

hey thats a nice resolution anastasia , increase boobage and get a flat tummy !! mine too :D

how do you plan to get a flat tummy though , are you gonna diet or change your foods or do you havbe some exercises in mind for a flat tummy

I too have a similar resolution so I would wanna know tht ;)

keep us posted

luv,
melons

Anastasia916

Melons, I already started working out at least 3 days a week to help with some health problems, I'm just going to increase it to 5-7 days a week. Recently I been working out with the Kinect, I have the Dance Central game and The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout. I do Dance Central for 30 min to an hour for a good cardio workout, and dancing actually does workout the entire body when done right. I use to dance. The Biggest Loser one I like too, I do that for my toning and targeting the problem areas like my tummy. I also have Zumba and might start adding that in a couple days a week to keep it all fresh and exciting. I have alot of workout gadgets, DVDs, games, etc. because I get bored with the same thing all the time and have to switch it up to stay motivated. It's not as easy as NB lol you can just pump and leave it and do other things at the same time lol can't do that with workouts. Also, I have asthma so I have to be careful with cardio, but things like dancing I can handle. I want the tummy back that I had when I was a AA LOL funny huh? When we are small chested we want the boobs bigger then if the tummy gets a lil bigger with it, we want what we had when we were small chested again LOL. Like if you look back through the posts here and see the pic of me in a yellow smiley bra and shorts I think it was, you can see how my tummy/abs use to be, I just want that back. As far as dieting I have to stick to a pretty strict diet already for my blood pressure and cholesterol so I'm just going to keep doing that. I eat alot of whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies now.

cutlets

oOOOHHH myyy anastasia i am speechless what great progress!! jeez you guys are giving me real booby envy ...i really hope i can achieve my goals too
thanks for sharing with us...why havent i found this system earlier ??? and i was really considering surgery to get my breasts done but i knew in my heart it was not something i really wanted to do
thanks for sharing REAL pics of your progress mucho kudos to you!!

Anastasia916

Hi cutlets, never seen you before so welcome haha. I'm not sure how long you've been pumping, but it takes time, patience and consistency to reach your goals. You have to keep in mind I pumped constantly for a year before slowing down then stopping. As long as you can put the time in, I have no doubt you'll reach your goals! Trust me I had booby greed when I first started also of all the success stories that where here, I never thought I could get to where I am now, but believe me you can!

nickyr88

wel dun on ur progress! their lookin great and u can definatly c how they have improvd.am curious wat herbs do u use? ive just ordered mine n hav only had 6 noogling sessions,currently noogling without herbs until they arrive.have tryed the heat pad before noogling suggestion 2night so wil c how i get on.how long do u normally noogle for a day? i startd at 30 mins but now going up to an hour.have found that each time i noogle i get around 1/2 inch more swelling (but it doesnt last long),but not quite filling the mediums yet,then again i no i must be patient,especially after doing it only a week! will be putting pics up soon!
wel dun again,ur an inspiration n in my eyes an expert xxx

Anastasia916

I haven't noogled in months hun lol. That was why I posted this recent pic to show the results are permanent after you are consistent for a long period of time. I noogled continuously for 1 year before slowing down and stopping. When I first started I started with 30 min sessions then after a week or so moved up to an hour. I stayed at an hour each session for months, then sometimes I would do like 2 hours at a time, but the majority of the time 1 hr sessions. I would pump 1 to 2 times per day.

As far as herbs, I tried then for a short time, about 2 months, when I first started NB. Actually I was on the herbs first and adding in NB to my program. And to be honest herbs did not react well for me, I had horrible side effects so stopped after 2 months, cleansed my system and took a break. Then I started using BO (bovine ovary) I took a product called Ultra Breast (UB) and took it for 6 months while noogling. I went from a 32B to a 32D while taking the supplement and noogling. Before NB, I had tried other forms of NBE for years. So I'm not a newbie to NBE haha. I tried many things that didn't work, then found a gum herbal product that did called Zoft. Before taking Zoft I was a 32AA I went from a 32AA to a 32B in 6 months with that. Then like I said eventually found NB and BO and went up to a 32D which is my current size.

It is really good that you are responding and swelling so well within your first week Nicky, that's an excellent sign you will be a fast responder. I didn't see swelling AT ALL until after 2 to 3 weeks of pumping. So congrats! I'm not sure if the heat before noogling helps, I tried it for a while when I first started, then switched to massaging my breasts for 5-15 min before each noogle session, the massaging seemed to help more for me, but do what's right for you. The swelling you are seeing is a good sign, keep pumping everyday and in a few months time you will see that swelling turn into real tissue growth! Good luck.

Kat

Hi Anastasia, your results are spectacular! Do you think that NB helped you the most or will it be the BO? I'm currently a 34C and would like to have 34D, but I must admit that I'm a little afraid to take supplements as BO ... do you still take them?
Anyway, congratulations with your growth!

Anastasia916

I think it was a combination of NB and the BO, and yea I only took it for 6 months during the time I noogled. I used NB continuously for a year, currently I'm not doing anything for NBE, haven't in months. And by months I mean like probably since August.

sunsetz

Hey there.

Just want to say a big CONGRATS on your growth. I can't believe your size is permanent. I have experienced permanent growth since starting noogleberry but nothing compared to you. You inspire me to keep going with this amazing product. Thanks for sharing your progress.

All the best

Sunsetz ;)

Anastasia916

melons, if you don't mind hun can you ask the question here so that maybe others with the same question can see the answer? I'd appreciate it if more people who don't have very personal questions could ask them here so that I'm not asked the same questions over and over, thanks. It would really help to bring down the volume of emails I get. LOL Maybe I should write a book on my experiences with NBE ;)

sunsetz, thanks hun, as I've gone along with noogleberry I've pretty much always measured and took pics after my swelling went down. I was never interested in what size I was while I had swelling, I only wanted to know my permanent size. But even with doing that I did have people messaging me on here and the other forum questioning whether or not my growth even without swelling was real growth or if it would disappear after stopping for a while. So I decided that since I was happy with my size as a 32D (eventhough I've gotten greedy and want to go for more haha) I decided that I should test it and take a break. So I slowly stopped pumping, started doing it every few days, then once a week, once every two weeks and so on and then completely stopped. I believe I completely stopped around August/September. It now being January that's 4-5 months of no noogling whatsoever. So I think it's safe to say that my size of a 32D is permanent. I have even gained and lost weight during those months but my bra still fits the same. Now after I am done with some traveling and such which will probably be by February, I plan on starting up pumping again, probably start slow to get used to it again, may even start with the L's to be on the safe side. I'm planning to go up a cup size or two but lol knowing this addiction will probably want to go bigger once I get it :p Just keep going and I know that crazy swelling of yours will turn into permanent growth, the permanent growth just takes a bit of time and patience.