Anastasia's pics

melons

sure sweety,

i sent you a PM coz I forgot the thread wherein I read the discussion about zoft/BO etc lolz..

here is the question i had PMed you :

i am starting the zoft gum thingy ...i wanted to know --> is it ok to take 1 gum after breakfast and the second after lunch ?

OR does it have to be after breakfast and dinner ? I wanna know coz i prefer to go to sleep rightaway after dinner

when did you take it ?

PS - I am also mixing it wid regular sugarless gum so it doesnt breakdown fast and chew it for like 2-3 hours ... did u chew it for longer time ?

luv,
melons

Anastasia916

melons, it's good that you're mixing it with regular gum lol I did that too, like a piece or two of Zoft and a stick of spearmint gum. As far as when to take it and how much to chew and this that and the other... I didn't really fuss over all that to be honest lol. I didn't pay attention to if it was before or after I ate, if it was this time of day, if I made sure to only eat one at a time, etc. etc. What I did was simply take 2 pieces per day the first 2 months, then went to 4 a day the 3rd and 4th month then 6 pieces a day the 5th and 6th month. I would sometimes chew up to 4 pieces at one time with regular gum lol. I chewed the gum until it lost flavor and that's it. I just did it randomly but made sure to get the pieces I set my goal to get each day. Sometimes I chewed it when I first woke up, sometimes right before bed, sometimes midday, just whenever. I think when people do a NBE routine they stress too much over the little details and that actually sabotages their results, the stress and obsessing actually mess with your mind to where you won't grow. So just relax and do it casually and have fun with it. Even with noogling I didn't worry about doing it at a set time everyday, I did it whenever, and I didn't worry about getting in exactly a set time, I didn't watch the clock, I would casually look over at the time. Or I'd stop whenever I felt like, like if my boob were sore. The best thing you can do is not stress or obsess, but you still need to be consistent with your routine. Hope that helps. Also with Zoft as well as Noogleberry your water intake daily is important, what I did was just switched all my regular drinks with water, made it easy.

ashley1986ann

O WOW Anastasia916 you went from a B to a D WOW thats grate? That give me hope! Ive been reading a lot on here so much to read. I get hope more and more. Im an AAA cup and I will like to be a B cup. I should be getting my NB any day now!!! I had Brava and had nothing but bad luck so I hope to have better luck with the NB.

Anastasia916

ashley, I went from a AA to a B with another method of NBE before I even heard of noogleberry, then I went from a B to a D while using NB.

melons

Thanks anastasia :D !, tht bings me to anthr qstn ,, wud it be ok to keep drinking water whilst chewing the gum (assuming I dnt ingest the gum lolz ) coz i need to keep drinking lotsa water for noogleberry

melons

ashley1986ann

Anastasia916 said:
ashley, I went from a AA to a B with another method of NBE before I even heard of noogleberry, then I went from a B to a D while using NB.

You did a very good job! now just for my to come!!

cutlets

Anastasia916 said:
Hi cutlets, never seen you before so welcome haha. I'm not sure how long you've been pumping, but it takes time, patience and consistency to reach your goals. You have to keep in mind I pumped constantly for a year before slowing down then stopping. As long as you can put the time in, I have no doubt you'll reach your goals! Trust me I had booby greed when I first started also of all the success stories that where here, I never thought I could get to where I am now, but believe me you can!

i new around these parts ;) but i heard about this system for years on another forum i frequent daily...at that time i didnt want to invest the time and energy to commit to something like this but boy have things changed~i find it fascinating to see the progression over a period of time and i like that fact its not invasive surgery

a year you say eh?? well i am ready and down for whatever at this point :) i'll be 30 in a few months and i have set a goal to improve my body, my skin, and my hair so with that i am glad to be here and cant wait to post my journey as soon as i get the system

eranee

Found you over at breastnexus and yes noogleing looks interesting
your boobs looks amazing! makes me with small ones see some hope :D

Anastasia916

Okay so pumped for the first time in months tonight. I took down my L cups out the closet thinking I would need to prepump with them before going to the XL's since it's been a while, and one of them was cracked so I went to use just the one, but filled it within a couple of pumps and didn't feel much of a pull. I measured myself before pumping and still at 36 1/2 inches, I pumped for 30 min with the XL's after massaging for 10 min and I measured at 37 1/2 inches with swelling. So still getting 1 inch swelling even on the first go! I barely went into the XL's before I felt a pull, but didn't want to over do it. And glad I stopped there instead of trying to push further because after I pumped I did have a few red dots. Which whenever I took breaks and went back to pumping that happened, so I expected it. Hopefully I can find time to start pumping daily... 32DD here I come!

eva_bs

:)
I see that someone here got greedy!!! :)
Welcome back pumping!!!! :) I am sure that you will get to your DD's so fast! You probably will only need to pump for a month or so...maybe even less! :)
It's nice to see that you are around here again. And answering new users questions...and also not new ones too :)
Good Luck on reaching your new goal my dear!
Eva.
:-* :-* :-*

L

liltalkie

I have purchased the Ultra Breast and found that after 4 months it is definately making progress for me. I appreciate your info on the product. I had taken another BO and it wasn't a very high quality one i am guessing as it didn't give me any results. I found that now that I have also added a protein shake in the morning and curbed my caffeine intake to one cup of coffee and one can of soda pop a day it is making a difference. I am not saying noogling hasn't provided results, I have posted pics, need to do recent ones, I feel this is enhancing and speeding up results for me! My favorite, translation most comfortable, bra has gotten snugger in the cups! This seems to be a great combination of for my personal BE journey. Your results are fantastic and enviable. It is definately an encouraging thing to see! I m hoping to get to a C-cup, but am aiming for a B by then end of this year. The swelling is staying longer and longer. Thank you so much for all the information you offer and answering so many questions. Truly an inspiration.

Anastasia916

liltalkie, I'm glad it's working for you. I'm not sure if the decreased caffeine is needed for BO, I know it is for herbal NBE, I just did it just in case and because I don't drink much of it anyway so it's not much of an adjustment for me. One thing to remember with NB and BO is you need to make sure you are getting enough water intake per day, if you are like most people a dread drinking it, buy some propel flavor packs or crystal lite packs and put into your water for flavor. You need to get half your body weight in ounces of water per day, for me that equals about 2 liters of water so that's what I drink per day. Besides water I do have tea with my meals, and I sometimes have one soda per day, other than that I drink fresh juices. It seems like alot of water, but once you get use to it, you won't be able to live without it. I'm not sure if UB speed up my results with NB, but I think they made the swelling more permanent faster if that makes sense. I feel without UB the swelling may have taken longer to become permanent. And haha when I first started any NBE I aimed for a B, then I got there and wanted a C, then a D lol trust me you will get booby greed too and want more once you get there!

Kat

Wow Anastacia, I just looked at your starting pics and I must say your progress is really impressive! I wonder what I will look like in a year ... good luck in achieving the next cupsize!

L

liltalkie

I have noticed in viewing you photos again that it seems your hands have started shrinking after taking the BO, is this a possible side effect? lol ??? ;D

Anastasia916

So I have been reading through the forum at all the new techniques and stuff and read about the 20/20/20 method... I thought hmm... before I stopped noogling I was trying to find out if pump and hold or pump and release gave me better swelling, so I thought maybe there is something to this combining them thing. So I pumped tonight for 30 min pump and hold then 30 min pump and release, it's not exactly the 20/20/20 but my own variation on it :p and low and behold it gave me more swelling than usual! I usually don't swell more than 1 inch, I start at 36 1/2 inches (my permanent size) and with swelling normally get to 37 1/2 inches. Well tonight I got to 38 inches! Yay! So going to keep trying this method whenever I possibly can from now on. I'm also going to add back into my routine some supplements I have been neglecting to take lately. I'm going to start back the collagen tablets, flaxseed oil gel caps, and maybe some maca (my butt is already big but I'm working out alot lately and think this may help with keeping my boobage hopefully, plus I have some so why not), I already take a daily multi vitamin and hair supplements (hair supplements include biotin and horsetail). I'm considering buying some MSM also to aid with swelling as when I was taking a hair supplement with MSM in it I think my swelling was more. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to start up on BO again, I may, just not right now. Just wanted to give this quick update :)

eva_bs

Anastasia!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! I am so happy for you that you get good swelling!!! :) I don't measure how much I swell...I don't think that I do... :-\
Congrats dear!
Good Luck with the supplements!
Thanks for keeping us updated!

soonenough

So I pumped tonight for 30 min pump and hold then 30 min pump and release, it's not exactly the 20/20/20 but my own variation on it and low and behold it gave me more swelling than usual.

Anastasia, can you please elaborate more on your pump and release method? I understand the 30 min pump and hold, but with the pump and release, how long do you hold and then release?

I'm envious. Thanks.