Anastasia's pics

ashley1986ann

Anastasia916 I open all of your pics in new tabs and look at then one by one. All I can say is WOW it gives me hope that I also can get breast like you did.

noogleberry1

Hey Anastasia, how you? Ive read somewhere on your thread you take collagen, I have started to also because I Know it has great health benefits for your hair, skin and nails but did you also see it make a difference with your breast growth along with noogling? How many mgs were you consuming a day? Thanks very much :-*

Anastasia916

L.A. I didn't take collagen for NBE, I took it for the benefits you mentioned. I take Neocell brand and I take what they recommend. Not sure if it helped with NBE or not as I didn't look for the signs with it. I still take it, have since I started it.

morghyn

Hi anastasia
you know the argan oil has better results than other oils on the skin? you what you used?

congratulations on your progress ... I would also like to get to have a growth so you
sofia

Anastasia916

Okay thought I'd update a bit on the two newest products, the large contoured domes and the lip pump. The large contoured domes are freaking fantastic! They are sooo awesome, I love them so much and wish they came out a long time ago haha. I may have never taken a break if they did! Now to convince Lucy to make a contoured XL *evil grin*. When I say I love these things, I really mean it. As many know I have had experience with NB for going on 2 years now. I pumped continuously for a year took a 6 month break and am now back at it. I have NOT used any padding on my domes until I got to the XL's. I started with the mediums, then moved to the original larges, then the XL's, when I transitioned to the XL's it was just so excruciating on my ribs I couldn't stand it, so I used the camper's tape method for the first 3 months while using the XL's, then after that found I didn't need the padding anymore. The rims on the original type domes are more ridged and end up pinching the skin, so by the end of my 1 hr sessions I'm about ready to take them off kind of like you are after a long day in an underwire bra! But with the contoured larges... it was soo comfortable I found myself over pumping without realizing it... and I haven't overpumped in ages! My breasts were purple and I didn't know it till I looked down! They are so comfortable that I pumped 2 hours and thought it had only been 1! These are definitely a big improvement for NB and I hope the other big domes get the same shape soon! As soon as I remember, I will take pics to show what I mean about the rims of the domes, and to show the swelling I get after pumping with the new larges.

Ok now the lip pump. I have to admit I haven't been as consistent as I should be, I skipped a day *smacks hand* I know shame on me. I'm trying my best to stay consistent with it. The size of the pump kind of scared me at first, I have a small mouth and it looked huge to me. But then I used it and it was fine. I am in the conditioning stage right now so haven't seen a drastic improvement yet, so we shall see after the conditioning stage when I move on to the next stage. The device comes with very detailed instructions and is very easy to use. I prep my lips with vaseline or lip balm and then do the session. It does feel funny to do at first but then I got the hang of it. So far I'm liking it and I can see how this would work. I took some before and after pics of my first session and I will take more after I start the next phase then post them to see if there is any difference.

On another update with me... I did order more UB and am waiting on it to come in to add it to my NB regimen again. I have started to workout more as I have said... the reason I wanted to start NBE again was so I can maintain size while I workout and tone my body and not lose what I've gained, if I gain more breast wise haha that will be fine by me too! As I am aspiring to be the size I am with a VS miraculous push up on (it's what I'm wearing in my avatar pic) it makes me 2 cup sizes bigger, so about a 32E/34DD. I'm currently a 32D/34C. If I don't gain more but maintain size, I will be fine with that too! I started my weight loss journey actually a month and a half ago about. I was 136lbs starting, I'm now 127lbs. So have lost 9lbs. My goal is to be 115lbs. So have 12 more to go! I have been working out moderately and eating healthy. Once UB comes I plan to up my workouts and make them more intense. I want washboard abs and nice boobs to go with em ;) we'll see if I can get that. I like to have my cake and eat it too! lol

wow your boobs like amazing with that bra! But I was wondering if you could post a picture with you in a regular non-padded bra? I wonder how the 32D looks like after all the NBE and NB:)
I wish you all the luck and hope to get there with my boobs too where you are!!!:)

However, about the lip pump, I think you have very nice, delicate and accurate lips, why bigger? How big lips do you want?

Good job on everything, i wish you luck with all the goals you have set:)

soonenough

Look so lovely and happy in your new pic, Anastasia. You look kind of like Nicole Kidman with blond hair. Congrats in your weight loss! I have no doubt you'll reach your DD and weight loss goal, you are so dedicated. On another topic, what was your measurements when you reached 32C/34B?

Anastasia916

Tatiana, I know this thread has gotten a bit crazy LOL it took me going back many pages to find this, but this is where I posted a pic of me as a 32D/34C without a bra on http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1248.msg27689.html#msg27689 there might be more pics pages back lol, as far as the lips, Lucy asked me to test it haha so I couldn't say no, also, I wouldn't mind them a little more plump, so why not?

Soonenough, for me that was at 35" on the bust.

I agree with soonenough, you do look kind of like Nicole Kidman in your profile picture! and that you will achieve your goals, you are very persistent with your goals until you reach them;)

Oh, okay, i thought maybe they have grown more :D yeah, thats exactly what i am aspiring! i hope i will get there too:)

Anastasia916

Nope they haven't grown more yet haha, I get swelling when I noogle, but no permanent growth yet. But I have lost 9lbs since then and haven't lost breast size, so happy about that. I will try to remember to take more pics, like some without my hands holding them up lol they don't look that round without me doing that! And I'll try to remember to take some with a regular bra on. I always say I'm going to then forget :p

noog

Thanks for the update anastasia ;D you look wonderful! Hopefully we can convince Lucy to make the xl's just like the new contoured cups, that would be great! Happy noooglin!

helen

Hi anastasia,
I am new and have only been noogling a couple of weeks, your posts give us flatties hope.
I ordered the medium domes and have a 34A (possibly small 34b on one breast) I do find the domes hurt my ribs sometimes so I can only comfortably do 1hr a day (I cant do mornings as I have a boy and too much todo am before I leave for work at 8.15am)
I did order the foam pads but find they make the domes too small. I wish I had known this would happen because I would have ordered the large domes, I think I have the new shaped ones Im not sure! Please can you let me know how the duct tape thing works with instructions to make it more comfortable for me.

thankyou
helen :) :) :)

Anastasia916

Not duct tape hun, camper's tape, it's completely different. I didn't come up with the method, but there are threads on it throughout the forum. I haven't used the method in over a year haha. And no, if you got the medium domes, you don't have the new contoured domes, they only come in the large size for now. But yea, look through the forum for padding solutions and you'll find the different methods.

helen

Hi
sorry I did mean campers tape, I think I will be ordering the large domes by next week anyway.
I wander if anyone has tried cutting the foam so to make it smaller, I cant use them so I might as well give it ago! :) :)

Anastasia916

Finally remembered to take some pics today lol. Okay the white bra is a demi bra, not a push up, it's a size 32D VS bra. The orange star print one is a 34C bra, I took pics in it before, but that was with some swelling, these pics are NO swelling. This is 1 1/2 days since I last pumped. I tried to take some topless ones also, but they didn't turn out as good to match up to older pics to compare, I was using my ipod, so the pics aren't the best quality, I'll try to remember to dig out my old digital camera that I use to use and take more pics. I plan to also take some pics in the orange bra after I pump to see if there is a big difference with swelling.

Attachments

• IMG_1010.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 587
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 618

eva_bs

ANASTASIA!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Every time you put pictures on the forum, I can't believe my EYE'S!!!!
How did you grow so much BOOBAGE?! I mean REAL boobage!!! :)
I love your orange bra!!!!
I am so happy for you dear! I really am!!! You are the person that made me go threw all the NBE thing!!! :) Thank you so much!!!
You are a real inspiration for me!!!
:-* :-* :-*

I think 34C is your real size... doesnt seem to pull the boobs back and they look bigger:) But yeah, you have had an absolute amazing growth!!!!!! Its too good to be true!!:D