Anastasia's pics

Lily13

Welcome back Anastasia!! 38.5" around your bust after noogling sounds amazing! :eek:

I like you may try to get back into the swing of things and noogle every day for 2 weeks and see what happens. I've been slacking so much lately... I can't wait to see new pics from you!

Anastasia916

puggley, it's for hair. I take biotin and horsetail as hair supplements.

Lily, haha I know! When I put a bra on after noogling I was like WHOA! I had to put on a 34D bra. My 34C probably wouldn't have been able to keep em in! When I had that swelling last night, that's the size I am with a miraculous push up on. So now I know my goal is 38-39 inches on the bust permanently. So 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 more inches is my goal this time around.

barbie11

Hey Anastasia,

I just wanted to thank you for being such a consistent contributor to this forum! You were a big inspiration for me to get started noogling (although I'm sure you're used to hearing that haha). My goal is also 38" to 39" and I'm at about 36.5" right now too.

Thanks again!

Anastasia916

HAHA Yea, we say our goal is 38-39 inches but from experience I know I have booby greed, everyone gets it and once I get to 38-39 I will more than likely want more! When I first started NBE I said I'd be happy to be 34 inches on the bust LOL. Then it was 36. Now it's 39 :p Trust me you'll get booby greed too, everyone does. Good luck getting to 38-39 hopefully we can both get there!

ashley1986ann

I have a feeling that going to happen to me too. I tell myself I want to be a full B but now im thinking I may want to be bigger like maybe a D. But I dont know yet ill have to see when I get to a B 1st.

itsjust4fun91

I saw your program and wanted to suggest you look for the cholesterol studies on olive leaf since they found that the good results only occurred with higher doses of it than you are taking. I only wanted to point this out since I feel like nbe or not our health should always come first and I worry about your blood pressure and cholesterol..swanson has a great superior blend that is 750 mg a pill and 20%.

Mel

Anastasia916

Mel, oh ok, didn't know I wasn't taking enough. I'll research it. I'm taking a brand I got a walmart, was there and saw it so picked it up. So far my BP has went down significantly, so that's a good sign, as for the cholesterol I would need to go get it checked at the dr's.

boobieful

hi anastasia! i pm you earlier but you did not reply me.
anws, ive a few questions to ask you and hopefully i can get your replies here :)

1) have you encountered any side effects from taking Ultra breast?
2) In order to get the best result from ultra breast, one have to take in lots of protein food/powder.
* is there any protein powder in particular? such as soy protein for NBE or just any protein powder.
* by taking in so much protein will it make your full body size bigger? as i only wish to increase my boob size not anywhere else. don't wna end up looking like a king kong. ohnooooo ~
3) what other pills/herbs do you think that would work for NBE?

hope to hear from u soon. x

Anastasia916

boobieful, I didn't get your message, but really the best advice I can give... go here http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php and read everything you possibly can on NBE and every method there is. There is also a ton of good info on this site for the NB, the NB is one of the best things for NBE.

As far as UB, no I haven't had any side effects besides breast growth, maybe some growth on the hips and butt, but that's it. As far as protein, please read the breast nexus forum. Soy is phytoestrogenic, phytoestrogens should not be mixed with a BO method like UB. Like I said do your reading and research on NBE and all the methods before considering a method and going with it.

Anastasia916

So I measured yesterday before noogling, and again tonight, and I'm at 37" on both times. I'm not near my period at all, I got off my period a week and a half ago. I've been consistent with taking my pills, somewhat consistent with noogling, and consistent with massaging daily. So hopefully this is permanent and it keeps going!

Lily13

Anastasia...I laugh when I read your signature.

When I first started noogling, I thought you were crazy for wanting a 32E or 32F. In my head I had this image of huge gigantic, painful breasts and now I'm like, yeah she's been right all along. This is what I want too! hahah :D Measuring 37" after your period sounds quite promising! :)

Anastasia916

Okay so I have made a few changes to my program... I ran out of collagen, so kinda interested to see how I do without it. I decided to add back in Maca, the little while I went without it, I noticed a difference in my hormones so think it helps me keep balanced. I also ran out of horsetail, and going to replace it and the biotin with a hair vitamin soon. So here's what I'm currently doing...

Chi massage in AM for 300-400 rotations, I usually just go until my hands are tired. Then I use my easy curves device on some mornings for breast exercise. I've decided to add Breast Success cream, it has volufiline and biobustyl in it and I'm curious to what I can get from it, so going to put a little on in the morning or evening.

In am I take:

1 Flaxseed Oil capsule 1,000mg (for NBE, and other benefits)
1 Maca 500mg (planning to take one a day for now, will ramp up as time goes on)
1 Garlic 1000mg (for high blood pressure)
1 Olive Leaf Extract 750mg (took Mel's advice and ordered one that was stronger from swansons, this is for cholesterol help)
1 Ultra Breast which has 540mg of BO, 18mg of WY, and 60mg of Ipriflavone

In the evening, I use my electric pink massager from ebay for 15-30 min, depending how much time I have. Then I noogle for 30 min up to 2 hours depending how much time I have.

In the evening I take:

1 Flaxseed Oil 1,000mg
2 Ultra Breast
1 Kelp 225mcg (for temp for NBE and also for other benefits)
1 Biotin 5mg (for hair)
1 daily multi-vitamin

I measured again today, haven't been able to pump in a few days and I'm at 37" still! WOOT! I tried the Breast Success cream tonight cause I just got it in today and now my breasts feel tight and tingling some, might be my imagination, but who knows. I'm going to pump for a little bit tonight and try my best to be more consistent. Just hard with so much going on right now.

Anastasia916

Okay so decided to take some updated pics, the bra is a 34D CK bra, it has no lining or padding, just a cotton bra, so trying to use it for showing progress and such. The others are of course topless, these are before and after pumping tonight, only pumped for 30 min so only got 1/2 inch of swelling. Hoping to round out my shape more without having to wear a majorly padded bra. And hopefully after I finish up the last few bottle of UB I have, I'll gain more size wise to fill this bra out and some others I have now.

Attachments

• b&a 10_9_11.jpg
    b&a 10_9_11.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6,486

Boodles

Anastasia you look amazing! :)

DD is also trying to 'round' things up now. Which dome size are you using now? She is using the XL when laying down as we feel that this should give a rounder shape but is still using the CL when she needs to do work at the same time, although one dome has a crack that we have repaired with hot glue so not sure how long it will last. She is onlyh about an inch off filling the CL now though anyway. She is happy with the shape in a push up bra (minimal push up) and is quite happy in a non padded one, but not so much without a bra.

Anyway, good luck to you - as I said you look fantastic!

Anastasia916

Okay so pumped for an hour tonight and swelled to 38 inches, so put this bra on, it's a 34DD, no padding, soft cup bra. It feels like there is still some room in it for growing, so to fill it out completely I may need to be at 39 inches. Which would make sense. Since to be a DD you need to be a 5 difference, since it's a 34 band, you would need to be 39 inches on the bust to be a 34DD. So I think this is my ultimate goal, which would be a 32F.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111010.JPG
    Snapshot_20111010.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,682

soonenough

Whoa, Anastasia, you look great! I can't believe your growth. Wasn't it just recently that you restarted with UB? It seems like this second round, you grew faster? You know, 39" is not that far around. congratulations! You've always been an inspiration.