Cross Dresses

spudys

Vivian B
i think of you as women and not so much as a cross dresser now 8) you have grown into a lovely lady 8) ;) i am glad you can live as you like to and it makes you feel good inside. it is a little harder for me with working were i do, all the guys here are very macho about this sort of subject. As i was brought up just by my mum and she was a dress maker, it was very common for her to get me to put on the dress she was making so she could adjust the hems on them. (A real live dummy) ha ha ;D so you see i got used to wearing ladies clothes then, and now I find it a big turn on for me to dress this way when i can :eek: and it makes me happy inside as well ;D Well thats enough from me today. Thanks for keeping in touch and keep up the good work. I will try to keep every one "Abreast" of what is happening.
Love Vivian :eek: 8)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello all, I have my water blisters back again. I think i know why now! I don't think it is the amount of suction i am getting. it is the work I am doing while i have the cups on. I am an engineer and i still carry on working my machineray. this puts a lot of strain across my boobs and chest and i think this is what the problem is. before when I was just putting the cups on and sitting around I had no problems with water blisters. So I will just have to wait for them to go again and I can get back to pumping later on.
I hope this will help others to that may be getting this problem. Before the water blisters I was getting very good grown and my boobs were looking good.
Keep up the good work every one
Vivian

J

Joan_CD

Viv;

Are you using lots of lotion when you pump? Helps to gain size as well as reducing the chance for blisters.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi Joan, no I'm not using lots of lotion when I pump. I have tried it a couple of times and yes it does make a difference. The water blisters are nearly gone so I can get back to pumping soon.
Thank for your help
Vivian ;)

Good luck with those blisters Vivian. I noticed how the pressure changes around the domes when I try to lift my arms up. Like, it is impossible for me to do my hair while using the Nb so I can only assume that attempting to work while you are wearing the domes must be really painful!
I hope they continue to go down. Like Joan said lube, lube, lube. All the way, I put mine on like lard and it really helps. Although it is super slippy and pretty gross I thinnk the benfits it will give you will be amazing.

All the best chickadee xx

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Flatty natty, Thanks for your help and thanks to every one else as well. The water blisters have gone and I'm now using lots of lotion when I pump :D and yes it does Help to gain size as well as reducing the chance for blisters. I find that if I try to do to much in the way of lifting my arms about my head it starts to pull on my boobs and that does hurt a lot :mad: So no more pumping with out the lube from now on. I have been pumping for all of this week and I'm starting to see my size come back to where it was when I got my blisters. Well I see that lots of you have made some really good progress later so this is good ;) It shows that this noogleberrying does work if you try the time to do it.
Well I'm off now it's Nealy time to take my cups off :D
Talk to you later
Vivian ;) ;)

britney316

Hi Vivian,
Been lurking for a year, finally order my noogleberry. Waiting patiently for them. After seeing fellow gurls Joan and Eman, I'd placed my order. Based on my measurements, I went XXL. I am also CD.
Britney

Tiffany

Hi Viv,

Please let me chime in here, I too am a CD, on and off for years but now as much as I can, wear underwear 24/7. Just got the :-[ "balls" to post pics now that I started the NB about a week ago.

Tiffany

Joan,

Saw your picture, you look great :eek: got a question for you. How did you get the under the nipple growth :eek:,I attaced a picture of me today, don't have that growth, does it come in time or are you taking PM or something :eek:.

PS I was checking out your profile while snapping a Pic and got you on film, well digital.

J

Joan_CD

Hi Tiffany,

My growth is noogling only. I tried PM for a little while but gave it up. Sooooooo my under area is from pumping. Whether or not you will get the same results I don't really know!

I assume you deleted my picture? Thanks!

Tiffany

I am noogling my right breast right now as it is smaller than my left, anyone else have this problem, I know gg's breasts are not the same size. and I'm complaining lol ???

J

Joan_CD

Tiffany said:
Yes I did, it was only a pic of your profile page, nothing personal, but it is in picture heaven...

Thanks Tiff! It's not unusual at all for one breast to be a different size. Do what you are doing and see how it goes.

spudys

Vivian B
Hello friends how are you all? I'm still here even though I have been very slack lately. I gave my pumping a rest after I keep getting my water blisters. but it is a new year and I plan to get back to it now and see what I can do with my boob's. I see some of you have had some really good size inceases later, thats good and I hope it keeps going for you.
Well I am pumping at the moment as I write this update. I am still not quiet filling up my XL cups but would like to do this bu the end of this month.
Good luck ever one and happy new year.
Lots of Love Vivian

Karen T

Hi Everyone. I am so glad that I am not alone in this world for wanting breasts. I have been cding for half my life without anyone knowing. I am now 59 years old and I finally came out of the closet and told my wife 6 months ago. The crossdressing has gone beyond just dressing. My wife said that she knows that I have 2 parts to me, one male and the other female and she loves both of them. Anyway on to the subject at hand. I got onto this site and have been reading all of your posts without fail and I am so so impressed with all of your results that I just ordered my Noogleberry!! I cant wait until it arrives so I can get started. Thank you to everyone here both male and female for all of your inspiration. It's wonderful. As soon as I learn how to post pics :) I will show all of you my progress. I just hope I have as much success as all of you have had.

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Karen, welcome to the group. there are a lot of nice people on here how just waiting to offer you help. they are very supportive ha ha if you get my drift! we are all on here for the same thing. to make our boobs bigger. both males and females. it is very interesting to see the support us males are getting from the ladies! Thank you ladies for not being judgemental of us guys who are changing their looks. Good luck with your noogleberry when you get it. like ever one tells you just take it slow and it will happen. I know we all want our boobs to be bigger by the next week, but it does take time.
Good luck and keep in touch.
Love Vivian ;)

Karen T

Thank you Vivian and Mamma. I truly am overwhelmed at how nice everyone is here. I'm still waiting patiently for my Noogleberry to arrive and after it does I'm sure I'll have all sorts of questions. This site is probably the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. Finally I am not alone. Thanks again
Karen :D

Meetoo

MtF
Hi all.

Just stumpled across this post - I too am Transgender, though some of you girls describe as CD. I'm glad that I'm not alone.

Like you I always wanted breasts of my own, and with the help from my wife I think I'll get to my goal.

I have just ordered the Noogleberry with the large cups and airlocks.
Hopefully in this week I can begin noogling.