DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 147

Ok, it's technically 3 years since I've started my NBE journey with massive amounts of breast massage to prove to myself that it really would be possible.

So recent happenings, I'm cycling on growth spurts as I believe I'm coming down from another one. They are quite uncomfortable for me as I tend to have alot of aching and over-the-top nipple sensitivity. However, my C bras have tightened up a bit more and I'm always feeling my boobs in some way as I move about my day -- its freaky feeling them in my elbows when I lift my hands close to my head.

With winter coming, I've been seeking options for keeping warm while pumping with room for the domes. To my surprise, I found a night gown like thing that really does the trick. With the largest I could find, it covers well, soft, warm and plenty of dome room without huge sleeves or shoulder problems. As a bonus, I can sleep in it afterwards when trying to keep my torso warm for improved blood flow. I've really come to the belief its all about blood flow for sustained growth over time.

So I believe others are starting to actually *see* I'm walking around with boobs. I haven't seen any rudeness or such but definitely a few pauses or stares. Oddly, its mens' reaction that's baffling. Men are getting rather chatty and solicitous to help with things at hand.

@Dina,

Thanks for the kind remarks. I keep things "calm" in my posts on purpose. It takes alot of courage and effort to do this and many times more for males. This definitely isn't a "quick fix" and it is a disservice to imply otherwise. Just keep going.. Intermediate results have little importance (as they usually come and go) but its when something just bangs into your awareness from daily life does results *stick*.

DJ

Sam1981

That is very good progress. And you kept with it over the 3 years. Don't give up, you will get there. Slow and steady. I bet its really something to have that feeling of them. Where before you never have.

Any new progress pictures?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 150

Not much new to report except I've noticed my nipples have gotten a bit bigger. Also, I got a D cup to have around as my C can be a bit uncomfortable initially after a pump session. When I tried it for grins, I was a bit surprised how much I did fill it after 6 hours from a pumping -- still have a "gap" pocket at the nipple and very loose but there is hope.

@Sam1981

Thanks -- and yes, slow and steady has been my success. I may be tired or just totally unenthusiastic about doing a pumping but I do it anyway. Plus I just try my best not to obsess about the numbers -- when a boob does something new is more important. :)

You are right about the marvels of experiencing breasts slowly coming into my daily living. I remember the nipple development most acutely as it was quite intense and honestly kept me mildly horny for weeks. To go from imagining what boob bounce feels like to getting annoyed when it bounces a bit too hard is a joyous journey. I still remember how it felt to begin feeling boob pressure on my arms while doing dishes. To today when I find a boob planted in my elbow, a fairly constant contact of bicep and breast and projection that can't be ignored, I am so happy to have found the courage to do this.

I've had my hangups to cope with as well and I think I'm improving since I have found people more curious than mean about my boobs. Of course, men have been more forward but I think I'm learning how to handle that aspect. My fondest event so far came from a woman who I believe "sneaked a feel" a few weeks ago -- it was very well executed and I've been laughing about it for awhile now. My biggest con so far is the fact heavy items carried in my arms and leaning on my chest actually hurt (sometimes a lot).

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA.

Thought I'd share a bit since I'm home and carefree. :)

I've been on BO (started with Swanson and moved to Bountiful Breasts) for over a year now... maybe 18 months or so. I can report the stuff has had quite an impact on my body. Besides the breast growth, I've found my skin as thinned, lost some muscle mass and redistribution of body fat. The body fat changes has been gradual but quite a bit of changes. My hips and bottom has gotten much curvier and combined with growing breasts, I finally switch to wearing women's clothing out of pure need for comfort. I've not gotten to the point of wearing a bra to work yet but the need is developing -- if for anything to keep down the nipple visibility. Anyway about today....

My usual pattern of pumping is to do it as I go to bed. I'll typically fall asleep and they will slowly lose pressure or I'll awake a couple hours later to remove them. Today I'm home and decided to do a hard pump session and lay in the sun coming in my windows. So about 2 hours later, I finish and I'm happy with it. Hard sessions typically swell alot and I wasn't disappointed here.

I cleaned up, put on my favorite push up and dressed. This is kind of unusual for me as I don't do it normally so "early" in the day. To my surprise, I found my tee was stretched across my bust. So now what to do.... :)

I live in an apartment with shared laundry facilities which I had noticed the place was really quiet. So why not do my backlog on bedding laundry. Once gathered, sorted and ready to take to the machine, I pick up the basket and find its hard to hold and not do something unpleasant to my girls. Now that's a first for me.. discomfort or repositioning to make a bit of room is pretty common but not like this time. I did eventually find a way that didn't feel like I was going to pop but that was an eye opener.

Consequently, I'm overly aware of the girls for now since they did swell so much. And being a special day, I just want to say I'm thankful for having an opportunity to reshape myself into something I like so much more. Now if I could get Santa to drop off some DDs for Christmas..... :)

DJ

Sam1981

dminer84 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA.

Thought I'd share a bit since I'm home and carefree. :)

I've been on BO (started with Swanson and moved to Bountiful Breasts) for over a year now... maybe 18 months or so. I can report the stuff has had quite an impact on my body. Besides the breast growth, I've found my skin as thinned, lost some muscle mass and redistribution of body fat. The body fat changes has been gradual but quite a bit of changes. My hips and bottom has gotten much curvier and combined with growing breasts, I finally switch to wearing women's clothing out of pure need for comfort. I've not gotten to the point of wearing a bra to work yet but the need is developing -- if for anything to keep down the nipple visibility. Anyway about today....

My usual pattern of pumping is to do it as I go to bed. I'll typically fall asleep and they will slowly lose pressure or I'll awake a couple hours later to remove them. Today I'm home and decided to do a hard pump session and lay in the sun coming in my windows. So about 2 hours later, I finish and I'm happy with it. Hard sessions typically swell alot and I wasn't disappointed here.

I cleaned up, put on my favorite push up and dressed. This is kind of unusual for me as I don't do it normally so "early" in the day. To my surprise, I found my tee was stretched across my bust. So now what to do.... :)

I live in an apartment with shared laundry facilities which I had noticed the place was really quiet. So why not do my backlog on bedding laundry. Once gathered, sorted and ready to take to the machine, I pick up the basket and find its hard to hold and not do something unpleasant to my girls. Now that's a first for me.. discomfort or repositioning to make a bit of room is pretty common but not like this time. I did eventually find a way that didn't feel like I was going to pop but that was an eye opener.

Consequently, I'm overly aware of the girls for now since they did swell so much. And being a special day, I just want to say I'm thankful for having an opportunity to reshape myself into something I like so much more. Now if I could get Santa to drop off some DDs for Christmas..... :)

DJ

Doing it for every day. I know it can have its ups and downs. However to reach the goal you must press on. I just hope one day I can experience the same as well. I'm not sure what size I would like to be. I thought of getting some bras in different sizes to stuff and see what it would look like. Or buy breast forms. This way I can get a better idea. I think a C or D would do me well. But I have no clue if that size would be good for me. I would like to see my shirt show stretch lines across the bust. That is kinda my goal. To give an idea, I'm around 6ft tall and 190ish lbs.

Sam1981

So when did you swap over to Bountiful Breast? For some reason I got confused on when you was using BO. What made you decide to give it a try? To me I wouldn't mind having some curves or butt area.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Sam1981

BB is pretty close to BO, it just adds a few more things as well. I've been on BB for a bit more than a year (started around Oct 2015). It does take a fair bit of time to see body changes; however, I did notice emotional changes in a couple of weeks. As for switching, I wanted something a bit stronger and I knew someone personally taking it who had great results with it.

As for curves, this stuff is more likely to cause redistribution of existing fat (and you do lose muscle mass). Since I have a fair bit of fat, I've personally experienced some notable changes. I had to switch to women's clothing as my hips, thighs and tush did a good bit of rounding out. Honestly, my tush is nearly 3x larger now and I'm still not accustomed to sitting on so much cushioning or feeling it shift around during movement. But the overall changes has been pleasant for me.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 154

So it's basically the completion of my 3rd year of noogling. I'm wearing a 40C (unpadded) and 42B or C in my pushups depending on style. I seem to have settled into 2XL in tops and 14 short in pants. I have been noticing my bust doesn't have alot of room left these days so I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with that problem when it comes.

I've been noticing my breasts are filling out and projecting more. My elbows seem to have become great holders now. Honestly, my chest just feels weird lately with new shiftings and gathering points.

About 3 weeks ago, I finally got myself a breast lactation pump and I'm using it as time permits. I'm doing this for nipple development and a hope lactation will actually start. It has been some interesting experiences with it. I have seen some remarkable changes so far. Nipple thickness has nearly doubled and my areola area is increasing too. I'm thinking I'm starting to straddle cone sizes with the small is a bit tight but the medium is still a bit loose. But probably the most fun of using it has been the odd tingling and hot flashes I can get after 20 minutes or so. This week I have experienced deeper tingling in the breasts that lasts a good hour after stopping. So I'm hopeful.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 155

Merry Christmas!

Last week I mentioned I was getting tingling during lact pumping but it seems I had more in store. The next day I started aching in my breasts. It appeared Santa heard my wish this year. By the 3rd day of aching, I was seeing some growth. I think it's calming down now (a week later) and the changes are a bit dramatic. I don't have solid measurements but seeing how my bras are fitting -- I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be about 1/2 cup gain.

So I'm back to being a bit clumsy again by misjudging where my boobs are likely to be. I've actually knocked something over with one of my breasts when I turned away. I've snagged a boob on a shelf sign at the grocery store, etc. My chest feels heavy and I feel a pulling when I bend over. It's all funky.

Surprisingly, I've seen only mild changes in the domes but I've moved to the medium shild on lact pumping (way more comfortable on my nipples now). But the C bra is feeling a bit small for a short time after pumping and I'm thinking of breaking out a D cup for that reason some time soon.

DJ

Sam1981

This is really good news. Keep up the good work. What kind of Lactation pump did you get? I bet the weight of them is something. I always heard about how they talk about how they weigh. From light to "boulders".

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Sam1981

I got a Medela Pump-In-Style Advanced (Metro bag version). The package comes with all the parts needed with small and medium cones (wasn't sure which I needed). So I started with the small cone but I've found myself in a rather dramatic growth spurt now and found I had to move to the medium in 3 weeks.

As for breast weight, it really sneaks up on you. The change is usually very gradual and you'll naturally adjust your body and muscle usage without realizing it. Now I've mentioned my "little" spurt. I've seen like a 40-50% volume increase within a couple of weeks and *now* I feel that weight change. I've not checked but I'd guess I'm about 2-3 lbs per breast and when a boob rests on an arm, I can truly feel that its getting heavy. Oh and about a year ago, I learned the hard way I have to be very careful about the way I jump -- thought I'd ripped my boobs off once.. lol So now I get lots of bouncing and wobbling during fast walking or stairs.

The thing I have the most trouble with now is moderate to large packages/boxes. I always end up smashing my boobs with those damn things and if the package has even moderate weight (5-10 lbs) -- oh does that hurt. So there is a downside to larger breasts... :) But I'm stupid and going for more.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 156

Just a quick note and "sign" post on my development.

For 2 weeks now I've been experiencing growth aching and finding something new and interesting in the mornings nearly every day. I've also been using my lactation pump for about 1 hour (in 2 sessions) a day minimum but I can get a longer session from time to time.

So this morning I woke up with my boobs feeling heavy and fuller. Also I found my nipples were extremely sensitive so I wanted to get in a bra fairly fast. I have discovered some of my Cs are a bit too small at the moment and ended up in my "just in case" D bra (just a bit loose). When it came time to lact pump, I found I was having an amazing session (meaning great suction and sensation) and went for an hour rather than usual 30 mins.

Something new happened this time, I'd been feeling intense tingling and things I can't explain for 40 minutes or so. I felt something "give" and in about 10 minutes or so I got to watch my breast swell (and feel it). It was totally bizarre and a bit scary seeing and feeling swelling that fast. When it was done, I tried that D bra again and it was snug. Seriously, I could feel the pump's cone sliding over my breast and my jerry-rigged hands-free bra stretch. The weird part, my breasts during that time were feeling light as air kind of thing... very hard to put it in words. I didn't lactate at all nor any dampness -- bizarre.

So I've been trying to do my day with larger breasts than I'm accustomed and fighting with my bra. I'm back to aching again (fairly strong stuff too). I'm wondering what's next... :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
A quickie and maybe give a laugh...

Over the last month, I've been gaining projection faster than I ever experienced before. I've hit the point where I can reach high for things and a good bit of my projection remains. I feel so clumsy these days as I'm always misjudging.

Today at the grocery store, I ran afoul a shelf that protruded a bit more than the top shelf I was reaching for to grab a bag. I apparently caught my boobs just under the shelf and they bounced up and onto the edge of the shelf. Scared the hell out of me and felt really weird.

Silly I know but its funny in a way and I suppose a badge of success... lol

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I've been following your posts for quite awhile and have to say that it's been awhile since you posted update pics? I would love to see how you have progressed!!!

I am taking BO and Black Cohosh. Do you think I would benefit more if I to Bountiful Breasts? I have been taking BO for about 2-3 years and the Black Cohosh for about 1-2 years. Been pumping for 5-6 maybe 7 years.

Sam1981

Thanks, I looked at those pumps. They are very nice. I'm sure the weight will kinda sneak up on you, but you also have time to adjust and get used to it. Over doing surgery and now you have this extra weight. Plus this is a more natural and cheaper way.

Did you figure out what happened on the "give" that day?

I love these stories where your telling about what happens that make you feel "hey I got boobs". And the boobs let you know about it.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Dustin2218

Regarding the BO vs BB, it could be about dosage size. A male needs to take 2-4 times the amount given for females. When I was on BO, I was using Swanson's doing a dose of 8-10 pills a day. I'm doing 10 pills for BB as well. From my personal experience, I did see effects on BO (fat redistribution, breast growth and even emotional changes); however, it leveled off for me. I've been on BB about the same amount of time now but effects have accelerated somewhat and I've not leveled off. So if you're doing similar dosages then it may be time to try BB.

@Sam1981

I'm happy others have found my ramblings useful. :) It's been a very interesting journey since about October when I kept noticing nearly weekly changes.

As for that special day, I've not gotten any better understanding of what that "give" could have been. I suspect it is related to the lactation process since I swelled up like a balloon and I did ache for hours. Honestly, I loved the experience of being that size but I had a very rough day coping with the fallout of being achy and "excited" for such a prolonged time.

I have since tried to duplicate the event but mostly have failed. I do swell noticeably on the lactation pump now and combined with noogleberry, I will have a large swell for a good 14-16 hours now. I have started to discharge a small amount of clear fluid (oddly a couple hours after lactation pumping) that has an interesting smell (not milk-like at all). So I'm watching things.

The lactation pump is still having a big effect on my nipples. I mistakenly thought my cones were Small and Medium but I have learned they were Medium and Large. I've grown into those large shields and it seems they are still growing. So I have larger shields ordered to be ready when I find the large too uncomfortable. Honestly, the nipple and areola growth is probably the hardest thing to become comfortable with. It's dealing with this expanding area of sensitivity and arousal triggers that challenges me. :b

Otherwise, I'm in that awful land of "between" sizes for my bras and it's only exasperated with the large swells. So I'm wearing a D from time to time when the C are tight and/or causing sharp aches.

Oh.. on another effect of breast weight I'm come to notice now. I've started to really *feel* the weight shift on my chest when I roll over in bed lately. I've been careful how I roll for awhile to prevent pinching but there is something intoxicating about that weight shift during a roll over. lol

DJ

Sam1981

I bet the sensitivity can really drive you nuts on some days. But its a good sign as you are growing to your goal. That is good your in between sizes as that is showing your in the threshold of a new size. I'm sure it is very exciting. And getting used to them in bed is something else to learn as well. I heard some girls wear a bra of some kind to bed as well. To help prevent that and to keep them in place.

Are you still getting more liquid from the lactation pump?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Sam1981

The sleeping experience is just one of many examples of areas of "coping". I'm not to the point of needing a sleep bra but I am gathering them in an arm before rolling over now. That seems to work best for now for positioning since I'm a side sleeper.

Regarding the discharges, I'm not having them during actual pumping but a few hours later I will. And it's still happening and the amount of discharge seems to vary quite a bit but still in the drops amount (enough to wet fingers a few times). I honestly didn't expect such a positive respond so quickly to the lactation pumping. As I've read, it can take months of pumping about 6-8 times a day (20-30 mins) to stimulate lactation. I'm not doing anything near that and I got a minor discharge now and my nipple development has been a bit shocking.

And I'm looking forward to more.. :)

DJ

AngelicHeart

Hi DJ,

Just out of interest, do you know if you produced witches milk as a baby? My first born son did in his first couple of weeks. It was quote bazaar to see but went away on its own. It's amazing what a mothers hormones can have on their child.

From my efforts of researching into breastfeeding, I know that we produce the majority of our milk whilst sleeping. So, any lactation you can do when preparing for bed may be beneficial. I'd look into massage for breastfeeding too just to make sure your breasts stay healthy and you don't get any blockages.

A x

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@AngelicHeart

I don't recall my parents ever mentioning it. However, my daughter did as a newborn and I recall it lasted 2-3 months. I know I mentioned it to them and no recognition but it is quite possible no one remembers (it was a long time ago).

Thus far, I'm not worried as it is clear and a minor amount that only happens 2 - 3 times a day (mostly from mid morning to mid afternoon). I did have a period of this several months ago as well. The main difference is everything is larger and I can actually feel the duct textures behind the nipples now. Truthfully, I would like the experience of lactation but I'm focused on maturing and gaining volume.

Oh and I'm noticing another effect of the milk pumping. It seems my waist and tummy is shrinking again. I had flatlined on that for several months but I've really started to notice my waistband getting loose and my tush is still plumping up. Overall I like the changes (especially for tucking shirts) but it's getting uncomfortable putting things in my pockets now. :b I'm not quite sure how I'm going to adapt if it gets extreme.

DJ