Flatty_natty stats

Aim4c

Keep pumping and you will...not only will you get swelling but growth.

I haven't been noogling for long, but the swelling I use to get could not even overflow my A cup. Now I overflow my cup without swelling...even after not pumping for 2 days.

jnorton22002

Good morning Flatty, You know, I think swelling is still a good thing. It allows the boobies skin to stay puffed up. you know the story, skin expansion comes from swelling. So, the longer you have swelling, the skin cells divide and more grow. Inside your boobs are growing too. Keep up the great work sweetie. You'll have great looking boobs in no time flat. On a different note, I love your humor. Please, never lose that. Hugs Flatty Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D

jnorton22002

Flatty, what am I to do with you. Your boobs are looking so good aweetheart. You may not realize it, but they are improving, Mama says so. I look at mine, after all you wonderful ladies shower me with omg's and then I think no they aren't. But in your case your boobies are really coming along. Please don't get down on yourself. They have a wonderful shape and size. Love ya flatty , :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Ordered the L's today. Wishful thinking, something to work towards. Wouldn't want to need them and then have to wait a week for them to be delivered. Of course I am going to give them a go when I get them - just to see...you never know!

that1spaztichik

Oh you'll TOTALLY get into those larges before you know it! Not a bad idea to try them out...I still switch off with my larges and x-l's. Sometimes the different sizes are good. You can get the expansion with the smaller domes and the width/base with the larger ones. Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Wow! Got the larges today. In a ridiculously excited manner I pulled my M's out of their bag only to drop them hard on the tiled floor, one is completely split so I guess I will have to get on with these larges.....

It took me 30 minutes of trying to get one boob sucked into a cup this afternoon. Getting two on without losing suction was simply impossible. Really disappointing.

However, I am sitting here with a tenuous grasp of suction on both cups as I type. I ut so much cocoa butter on it just isn't funny, thick like lard - gross and I HAVE managed it.
I am so pleased with the larges, they look so much more boob shaped. Much wider than the mediums, pulling me in the places tht I really feel I am lacking in. I am SOOOOOOOOO pleased! I am at the 2 inch mark currently after 5 minutes of pumping - ooo they both just went just then, kinda popped right off. Okay, well back on now.
I'm off - see how long I can keep these babies on for. Whoooooooo hoooooo!!!

that1spaztichik

Awesome! Congrats! One trick I've found to get suction a bit easier is rather than trying to pump them both on at the same time, do one, clamp it off, then do the other. Seems to work better! Not sure how you do it now, but it's worth a try if you're trying to put them both on like I do usually :)

Thanks that1.

This morning I just whacked them on like I knew what I was doing and got suction straight away. This was lost almost instantly when I moved my arms but i got it back straight away. Now I have had them on (and off) for about 20 minutes and although they do lose suction for no apparant reason, I can get it back no problems. Last night I really started to think tht I wasn't going to be able to get anywhere with the L's but today I feel more confident.

But, ooooooooooohhhh, my ribs are hurting this morning! ;D

that1spaztichik

Ouchies, the dreaded rib pain! That goes away, thank goodness, I had it with my larges and my xl's. Isn't it funny how one day you can be completely PRO at keeping suction, and other days are just completely not having it? It's so frustrating, I feel your pain!

Becoming best friends with these L's now. Just vacumed with them on so gotta be doing something right!

I have had the domes on now for 1.5 hours. It is only now that they are really swelling in the domes( Up to the 2.4 mark in both domes currently). This is what happened when I pumped for longer sessions with the mediums. Maybe that's the key for me, longer sessions. Hmmmm. Not going to be easy but I'll give it a go.

I couldn't see swelling but COULD feel it so I thought I would pop on the 34 B bra that is exceptionally big for me. Not too bad. It was huge again literally 30 minutes after pumpinh though. I know now though that if that is a B on me then I am definately aiming for a D.

Attachments

• 34B sept 1st.jpg
    34B sept 1st.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 38
  • swellingin34bseptember.jpg
    swellingin34bseptember.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 50

Aim4c

Hey Flatty,

great to see your making progress with the Ls. It gets better over time.

Yours pics look great....you will be spilling out of those in time.

I hope you get those Ds ;D

@aim4C - thank you. Gosh, to fill a bra without swelling *dreams*

@SueB5 - You know how to make a boob obsessed girl smile!

that1spaztichik

AHHHH!!! I've been slacking on replying to threads, due to life, of course...but WOWWWWIEEEE, check you out girl!!!! Your boobs are looking GREAT!!!

Okay, so I'm in my 8th week.........

Took my top off in full view of my husband and these were his words,

"Wow, your boobs have got bigger. Well, your left one has anyway. You've got a really nice left boob."

Hmmmm, so now I am happy that obviously the NB is working but a little perplexed as to why my already smaller boob (right) is seemingly staying small. Am I destined to have one shrivelled boob and one nice plump one?

I know, I know, before you all say I'm being silly, I know I am . I know my right has alwasy been smaller and i guess t isn't respondong as well. I'm goimg to pump 15 minutes more on the right side to see if that makes a difference.

Kat

Hey,

that's very good news that your husband saw the difference! Besides, he doesn't know that you're noogling, so this is the proof that it does something for you! We see and feel our breasts every day and are so focused on it, so I guess it's normal that you don't notice every difference in growth yourself. Even if you take pictures, I think it is difficult, because you have to make sure you take them always in the exact position. Yesterday, I tried taking pictures of mine and I must say, they didn't look like when I see them in the mirror. They looked huge! But when I took a picture from another position (1m further) they looked smaller ..... which is obvious.
Anyway, you look great in that pink bra! The swelling you got is very noticable! In a couple of months this must be permanent, don't you think? I also think it is good to try to noogle your smaller breast a little longer.

Exactly - he doesn't know I'm doing this so it must be working!

and to be honest over the last week and a half or so I have noticed a difference, well thought I had. I almost didn't want to notice it in case it was some kind of trick of the light or something but, definately my boobs are fuller. I warily put on the pink bra with no swelling and it does seem to be a little fuller but again, it is hard to tell what with angles and where my shoulders are and stuff. I just don't know. I'll post the two sets of pictures here. See what you think Kat. The pictures were taken 24 hours after noogling so there is no swelling.

Attachments

• 34B sept 1st.jpg
    34B sept 1st.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 34b1stoct.jpg
    34b1stoct.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 54

jnorton22002

Hi there flatty,

I, for one, think your boobs are looking great. I DO see more fullness in them. I think you are on the right track. keep up the hard work. I'm very happy for you. I, also am feeling like things are GROWING. I feel very full up above. Will go out and buy that B cup bra today and try it on.

Hugs to you flatty Mama Joni :-* :-* :-*

P

piccolina

A *little* fuller?! Girl to my eye it looks like first pics are you in a bra that doesn't fit at all, to second pics where it FITS. This is your two-month mark did you say? You're doing great!! I' m excited for you. I can't wait to fit into my next bra size! :)