Flatty_natty stats

Kat

this is great!!! Your bra fits without swelling! Keep on noogling! (I can't wait to start .... Lucy emailed me yesterday that it should arrive next week...)

eva_bs

OOOO...Wow!!!!!
I'm so happy for you that you already have great progress from the NB!!!! :)
Wow!
Good Luck!!!
:-*

SueB5

Hi Flatty
I am really excited to see your pictures because I know you have posted somewhere that you have not seen much difference, and now it is very clear that you are responding - your determination has paid off. I know also that you mentioned about 1 being smaller than the other. I am the same. I keep thinking I will spend more time on the smaller one but then don't because I use the available time on both instead... Again, I am really delighted to see the difference. Sue

Boobalicious

Hi (not so) flatty.
Great pics! thats a lovely bra you are wearing too! I also have one smaller boob - which is my left side. I pump both of mine at the same time as I don't have the time or patience to do them individually, but I try to leave the left side on for slightly longer to give it chance to catch up, but its still a bit smaller (Grrrrr) my boyfriend was very sceptical when I told him what I was planning to do to increase my boob size and laughed saying that it was a scam and that I was mad buying into such nonsense................he's eating a VERY large slice of humble pie now and he is loving the results. He is totally amazed and so he should be!!!!! Anyway, you are looking fab hun, keep up the good work and keep posting.

Boobilicious XxX ;)

LAWMANN2004

I must agree with what others have said, "WOW"
You are most defianalty filling that bra up now.
Keep up with the good work!!

Week 1 Week 9
Under 31 31 (0.0)
Bust 36 37 (+ 1.0)
Over 35 36 (+ 1.0)

Okay, so a clear inch in 9 weeks. I am defiantely filling my 34B's better than I was, but a clear inch? I'm not sure. I have a feeling that I may not have been measuring correctly when I first started. Or was I? I dunno. I definately know how to measure now, regarding parralel lines etc so I guess the next couple of months will tell.

LAWMANN2004

HI Flatty Natty,
Keep up the good work!!!!
Good progress takes time as you quite well know.
I am impressed to say the least!!
Keep up the good work, Jamie2

Boobalicious

Hi Flatty.
I'm interested in the comment you made about knowing that you are now measuring porperly. I thought I was measuring properly too, but I'm not so sure now :-\ I have the same measurements as you only I wear a C/D cup comfortably, so am I not measuring properly?????????? Tell me the method you use...........parallel lines??? I'm VERY confused now, please entlighten me.

Boobilicious XxX :-[

Lily13

I found this on victoria's secret's website. http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/how-to-measure I thought how they have you measure the band size was rather interesting as I've never seen that before.

Flatty you are looking great btw!! That bra fits too. :)

Lily13 said:
I found this on victoria's secret's website. http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/how-to-measure I thought how they have you measure the band size was rather interesting as I've never seen that before.

Flatty you are looking great btw!! That bra fits too. :)

ahhh, that is interesting. I guess, where you would normally add 4 or 5 to the band width this adds it by the tape having to go further. Hmmmm, I have never seen this either - anywhere. I am goimg to go and get my tape and see what it works out as.

LAWMANN2004

HI Flatty?
I tried the VS way and it made me out to be a 42 D
There aint no way that # is right. I can just about fill
a 38C after pumping, 38B for all other times, Full but not
to much so as to spill over.
What ever works for you is what it's all about.
Have fun, stay safe.
Jamie2

3 month update

Okay, so I am 3 days shy of my three month mark. I don't suppose 3 days will make much difference so I will post my results.

I have to say. I am very pleased with the success I have had with the NB system. My measurements certainly show a big increase. That hasn't shown up as much in pictures as maybe I would have thought but, you know, we are all different I guess and maaybe my boobs just spread a bit and have to grow bigger before they change shape. I can definately see more plumpness and fullness. My 34B bras are now showing bulges over the top of the seams on the cup.

Now, i am not getting too excited by all of this because i am well aware that some users have seen great gains only to lose them again. I wont be fooled into thinking this is permanent growth for a long time yet. not that I'm not happy of course - I am! I'm just, how do you say? taking it with a pinch of salt at the moment.

Week 1 Week 12
Under 31 31 (0.0)
Bust 36 38 (+ 2.0)
Over 35 37 (+ 2.0)

So, going by measurements I have grown 2 cup sizes in 12 weeks! I was barely filling an A cup back in July when I started this quest for boobs and now I am seriously thinking about going to try a C cup bra. It just seems quite sureal and unbelieveable really.

In the first 9 weeks I grew an inch and then in the last 3 weeks an inch again. Why this increase in such a short time?
Is it the swelling? I have been able to have two sessions of 2 to 2.5 hours over the last 2 weeks with considerable swelling afterward. Is it the marathon NB sessions that have made my boobs grow or is it just coincidence? WHO KNOWS?

To me, my boobs look no where near a C cup. They look just slightly plumper than when I started. I keep re-measuring to check the tape isn't twisted or something - it's not. Unbelieveable.

I know this isn't the pipcture page but I thought it might be worth showing a comparison from before NB (1st picture) to yesterday with no swelling.
Excuse the underwire bra marks

Attachments

• startweek11.jpg
    startweek11.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 58
I went to Sainsbury (supermarket) and bought a cheapo 34 C bra. You can tell how crappy it is by the gross indent on the right cup. It doesn't matter I only wanted to check the size.
It looks like it fits. there are no gaps anywhere apart from small ones where the underwire finishes in the middle. I'm quite shocked.
I pumped over 24 hours ago.
Goodness, I just don't believe this!

I read on another thread about better swelling being acheived when both pump and hold and pump and release techniques are used.

The 2 times I have filled the domes to capacity I was using the pump and release technique. It took an hour to fill the domes with a really tight pull and then over the next hour I would decrease and increase the pressure on and off. By the end of the 2nd hour (ish) my boobs were not even discoloured and feeling very comfortable in the domes. On both these times I have had really great swelling (see picture pages for the first example)

maybe this is the answer. before this I have always used pump n hold. I am goimg to try 1 session of each, each day if possible for the next week. I iwll let you all know my findings.

Has anyone else had noticeably different swelling with different methods?

Attachments

• 34C25thoct.jpg
    34C25thoct.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 34Cside.jpg
    34Cside.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 24

LAWMANN2004

HI, Flatty-natty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Results look amazing. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now it looks ( to me) that you need to go out and buy
some new bras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that you have found the size that you need.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!! The boobie fairy
must have stopped by your house and gave you an
extra helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Lily13

WOW girl I am completely and utterly amazed! How do you ladies grow so darn fast!? ;) Can you tell me your trick or let the boobie fairy drift my way for a few weeks. LOL

Congratulations and I think it is definitely time to change your username. No more Flatty_natty! :-*

If you haven't lately, I'd go to a store that does bra sizing and see what they say so you know that you are wearing the bra with the most lift and support. Maybe you are a 32D rather than a 34C? :p

Once again I am completely amazed. It's stunning!!

jnorton22002

Hi Flatty,

Swetheart, you really look so good. I'm very very much in envy of you. In fact, would you let me have some of yours HaHa

Love you dear flatty

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*