Flatty_natty week 1

D

dillydally200010

wow wow wow! your boobs look amazin! i'd be really happy if i had your size.. i made a comparison to the first pics you posted and you have come soooo far! congrats my dear.
One question.. how long have you been pumping for and how often?
I'm still real early days but the ladies seem to be responding well.. just hope they keep on doing so so's i can get as much boobiage as you! :eek: :eek: :eek:
- Dillydally

brandy215

Girlfriend, I am in awe over here! Please, don't ever stop updating, even if you reach your goal, post a before and after shot every now and again. It really is everyone who's posted their results that give me hope that I can do the same! ;D ;D ;D ;D You look fantastic!

Oh, and I had to giggle a little about what you said about the 34B bra looking crazy like last month. My 34A still looks all sorts of goofy on me! :eek: That's my short-term goal, to fill that out!

@Brandy215. When I started NB ALL of my bras looked stupid. My A's were loose. I was DESPERATE. Now just 10 weeks on and I got that for swelling. Sure, now I am sitting here wondering quite where it has all gone (3 hours after pumping) but I don't even care. I know I can swell now and that is what I am going to try and achieve at least once a day (I know for me longer sessions = more swelling)

Because I wasn't swelling pretty much at all up til now I thought I wasn't growing but, like you have seen I can now quite comfortably fill that 34 B. TBH, when I started I thought that would be a LOOONNNG way off but it happened.

All I can say to you is be consistent with the NB, use if for as long as you can, when you can. If you can manage 1 - 2 hours a day then great. If you can manage 20 - 45 minutes a day that's fine too. Just stick with it. Pumping EVERY DAY is key when you first satrt I'm sure. I have had a couple of times where I have not been able to pump every day though and it hasn't effected me adversly.

I really widh you luck and want to see lots of updates from you too xxx

@Dillydally. Thank you. I have been pumping for 10 weeks. In the begining I was able to pump for 1 hour 2 times a day. Recently that has dropped to around 1 hour a day, generally split into two sessions. I am hoping to increase my pumping time because I get better results when I pump for longer. It is better to pump in more than one session so that your boobs don't quite forget how to stretch and grow inbetween.
Your boobs are responding very well. I remember from your pictures. Just keep at it!

32aa

OOOOH flatty I can't wait til I get to be where you are; your boobs are gorgeous. At least you have swelling, but maybe during or after the 3rd month, like you said, will I begin to have swelling.

spudys

Vivian B
I can definitely see a difference in your boobs, especially in your bra pics I see more cleavage (plus I'm really lovin that bra ). You're lookin good girl. Keep it up

@32aa. Yes. I think a lot of girls have noticed swelling starting at the end of the second or through the third month. I don't think I would have got this swelling if I had not had a marathon 2 hour pumping session. maybe you could try that? A really long sessiong, if you get a chance of course. Let me know what happens xx

@quest - coming from you with your gorgeous boobies that's really sweet x

@vivian - thank you my dear for your always encouraging words x

@lily13 - You shouldn't be jealous, your growth is amazing ! XX

Boobalicious

OMG!!!!!! Not so Flatty!!! they are looking absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! I was looking at some of youe earlier pictures and oh, my......BAM - BOOBIES GALORE!!!!!!!!! I'm so very pleased for you hunny. i have been watching your progress and am as excited as you i bet ;) I pump for 1-2 hours if i can, but normally only manage 1.5hrs as the cups get too tight and painful now around mt left ribs that i cant stand it fir much longer than that. Sometimes i release them for 5 mins and then put them back on for the test of the session, but its really painful. its not like that for the whole session, just towards the end that they get mighty tight and painful. i just started using zoft gum last week so I can take it on holiday with me next week - not sure when i'll see results or if indeed i will see results at all bur i get that tingling 'let down' sensation now - not sure if thats meant to happen, but i'll keep you posted.

Anyway - you go girl!

Boobilicious ;) XxX

That tingling sensation must only be a good thing right? In under a week too? wow. I know a lot of people, well not personally buut on here and breastnexus that have had a lot of success with tht gum. Good luck to you Boobilicious! Gum is much easier to take away than HUGE domes! haha! Keep hold of that lovely boobie growth you hear?

I tell you what noogleboober. If I could get my boobs to be like that all day I would be over - the - moon! When that happens I'll officially change my screen name to Busty_Malone ;D ;D :-*

Boobalicious

Hey! not so flatty. I hope to at least maintain using the gum whilst I am away because I am loving my boobies now!! - you are a post breastfeeder so you must know what that 'let down' sensation feels like? its weired, but I'm sure its real and not just in my head!! The gum tastes vile and it is sometimes a bit 'bitty' so I just chew it with half a stick of regular (sugar free) mint gum which makes is a little more pleasurable and I can chew it for much longer! not sure if doing that will affect the results, but hey!

Boobilicious x ;)

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!! What amazing growth you got going on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of us are jel
jellious of what you have achieved.
Keep up with the good work!!
Skip the boobie fairys next visit, will you?
I Think she has been stopping by before you go
on vacation, So blame it on boobie greed!!!!
Have fun on vacation, Stay safe and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

P

piccolina

Well HEY there, Busty Malone!! ;D WOW that swelling is just awesome!! I don't think I've ever done a two hour session but you've inspired me to try!! What a confidence boost putting on a larger bra like that and seeing it look so amazing! Those C cup boobies are going up on my vision board my dear. ;)

H

hopefulgurl

WOW!!!! Great swelling!!!! You look fantastic! I think I might have to try doing some 2 hour sessions!

SueB5

Hi Flatty
I can't believe I have missed your pictures. They are superb! I have had no experience of swelling at all but I know I have changed. You have motivated me to keep going. I am so pleased for you. There must be some growth due there. Sue

junjo

You look so hot in that tanktop!!! I want to look like that too.
I am so amazed by your growth and I think your breasts are beautiful.
I really want to see how you are going to look in the next months. I bet that with really huuuge boobies so that you could give a few inches to me and still be chesty ;D