Flatty_natty week 1

didi1959

Beautiful bra Flatty_natty!
Mostly impressed, however, by your progress. Absolutely awesome, natural looking, very full boobs!
Thanks for all the help and encouragement you've given me.
Hugs,
Diane

that1spaztichik

You are looking so great, flatty! Hahaha, I feel the same way...my 34D is more of a wide-set 34D, not at all that protrusion I was expecting. Give it a few more months, and we'll both be HUGE!!! I know it!!!

back on track

Okay so I hve been pumping for I guess about a weke consistently with the contoured larges (LOVE). I bit the bullet and took some pictures this afternoon to compare with what I had before I stopped noogling. I haven't compared yet myself so it should be interesting.
The stripey blue and pink bra is a 34c but as you can see really my boobs are in it but there is absolutely no weight to them, it's not exactly bursting at the seams! Never mind!

Attachments

• 34c110511.jpg
    34c110511.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 689
  • may.jpg
    may.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 544
  • week 16.jpg
    week 16.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 586

soonenough

You call that pic of stripe 34C no weight?? Looks beautiful, girl! I thought when you said you stopped noogling for months and lost couple of sizes that you'll look flatter than your pics. I would be ecstatic just having your current size right now.

Glad to see you back in the board. Your enthusiasm buoys me up and spur me to continue to keep floating in this noogling/NBE thingie. ;D

Lily13

YAY I'm so glad you are back!! ;D I think you look great and don't think you really lost all that much to be honest! You've kept MOST of growth when you compare your starting pics to the new ones. The difference is quite obvious. I also think you look fantastic in the 34C as well. I think it fits well from that side shot. Much more tissue up top and you'd need to bump up to a D!

I'm sure you will get the fullness back in no time too. Breaks seem to be great for that... :)

Strumpet

I'm glad you're back, flatty_natty! I've missed you around the forum. :)

I agree that you've kept most of your growth. Hopefully you'll respond quickly this time around since your boobs already know the routine. Happy noogling!

minnie34

Flatty your pics give me great hope!
If you can keep all that growth after such a long break, then obviously noogling must work and give permanent results :)
You look really great, can't wait to follow your progress.
xx

Thank you girls. I am glad to be back too! Disaster struck last night. When I finished pumping both of my new domes had cracked - BOO HOO! I have mailed Lucy who replied straight away with requests for photos so that she may solve the issue. Gad zooks I hope it comes quickly because with these contoured larges I'm lost! Ha ha! I totally muffed up the silicone, foam insulation padding soolution on my XLs and lerft them totally covered in silicone that i can't get off - I'll have to dig them out and see if they still work even though they are all zombie - looking here's hopping!

Minnie34 - If my pictures give you hoipe then I am glad! I am surprised that I kept growth, I was a pretty consistent and persistent pumper for the first 4 months. as you can see, I am a bit deflated but I have definately retained something. Oh, I am 100% sure that the NB works and gives permanent growth in the end, 100% sure of it.

roadrashes

Welcome Back and you do look great! Sorry to hear about the cups. I hate when you're finally determined to get going there's a problem. Being your boobs do know the routine I'm sure you will respond fast.

I hope so roadrashes! Lucy said that sometimes the contoured crack on larger chests (I'm 31" so that's me). She offered to send XL's as a replacement but, have those already so she suggested superglue which I will try. Fingers crossed. Hopefully, maybe, if I take it easy they might not crack any more. These 'beast' XL's really do me in!

sallysaloon

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! You look so great! You have inspired me to keep trying. I almost stopped because I didn't use the right padding and my rib is a little indented. I'm letting it heal and then I'm getting back on the wagon! Go You! I've been using the large dome. What's the difference between the new contured large and the extra large if you don't mind me asking? I saw that they have the same base diameter. Are they about the same as the larges? Thanks.

roadrashes

Hi. I'm checking in are you back in your routine? How's it going? If I am lubing up and attaching myself to that contraption & so should you. :p

Thanks roadrashes and Sallysaloon. What with quitting for a few months and everything, the xl's are just a little too much for me still. I glued my cl's with araldite, they have cracked in other places and I just glued again. soon they will be more glue than plastic! I mailed Lucy who said that they were working on a thicker cl that wouldn't crack so easily it will be out in a couple of months, so hopefully these ones will last til then. Sally, the cl's are about an inch and a bit longer than the larges if memory serves me
right. Much less daunting in size than the xl's but not a waste of time for girls that have filled the l's. For me, they are perfect. Roadrashes - thank you for dropping by. Yes I am currently attached. I have been managing to get in 2 pumps a day for the past week, so that's great. I got one episode of awesome swelling the other day too ( not repeated since I must add) so that's a good sign. Love to you all xx

soonenough

flatty_natty said:
the xl's are just a little too much for me still. I glued my cl's with araldite, they have cracked in other places and I just glued again. soon they will be more glue than plastic! I mailed Lucy who said that they were working on a thicker cl that wouldn't crack so easily it will be out in a couple of months, so hopefully these ones will last til then.
right.

Roadrashes - thank you for dropping by. Yes I am currently attached. I have been managing to get in 2 pumps a day for the past week, so that's great. I got one episode of awesome swelling the other day too ( not repeated since I must add) so that's a good sign. Love to you all xx

Those XL cups are heavy. It's like having a brick on your chests. That's good news that Lucy is working on a thicker cl. Every time I drop my cl cups, my heart stops beating. So far, they have not crack yet.

Are you still a secret noogler or everyone knows by now in your family? Still trying to duplicate the huge swelling I got before AF came and I couldn't. Who know why and how that happens?

haha! No, my husband found out! he saw all my progress pictures and the video that I did and, he was shocked to say the least but supportive - to a point, when I try to noogle whiulst watching a movie or something he hates it, the squeaking of the pump and when they fart off - it annoys him but, there is no way I'm sitting down still for 2 hours and not pumping - no siree!

jnorton22002

Hi dear Flatty,

Honey, you really look great. Indeed, we are not Flatty Natty any more sweetie, we are Not so Flatty Natty now. I wish my breasts looked like yours. I'm sad. :'( :'(. Any way at least soon I will feel better about myself Love you Natty Mama J :-* :-* :-*

So, I don't mind - I'm a TOTAL hypocrite. I have just been on Joni's page telling her to post pics of growth and not swelling and here I am just about to post a swelling picture. I had to though. I know a lot of people get this and better but, this is the first time in my 2nd round of pumping that I have got this amount of 'jiggle' and I can remember when I was searching through these forums a year ago - pictures like this spurred me on something crazy! Who cares if it's only swelling?! Jeez just to have these boobs for 5 minutes (yes they are already deflating! ;D) is AWESOME

Attachments

• gottalovetheswell.jpg
    gottalovetheswell.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 509

Lily13

WOW you look incredible in that bra!!! :eek: Seriously that is what I want my boobs to look like in a bra. Oh who cares if it's swelling and I agree it is definitely inspiring and makes me want to do my noogling session right now! haha

Do you think that's a 34C?

Lily13 said:
WOW you look incredible in that bra!!! :eek: Seriously that is what I want my boobs to look like in a bra. Oh who cares if it's swelling and I agree it is definitely inspiring and makes me want to do my noogling session right now! haha

Do you think that's a 34C?

Thanks Lily, yeah I reckon a full 34c! whooo!
Imagine looking like this just everyday ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆dream ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆ dream ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆