Flatty_natty week 1

Pictures

Front view with no swelling from before I used the NB until now.

All pictures taken about 24 hours after last noogle. In total over this 12 week period I have gained 2 inches both over and above my bust. Whether this remains or not is yet to be seen.

Much love to you all on your booobie growing journey.

Attachments

• startto12.jpg
    startto12.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,074
I'm glad you can see it spaz. They feel more perky and round. I'm just hoping it sticks around. I overpumped yesterday and am goig to have to take a few days off I think, hmmmmmmm......a little worrying!

brandy215

Inspirational as always, Busty Malone! ;D

12 weeks is really not a lot of time to see such great results! I can't wait to see week 24! :eek:

jnorton22002

Hey, flatty

Even an old hen like me can see all that has grown on your chest. You are really looking great my dear. I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you. There IS ALLOT more roundness. Now, if you could just lend me some of that breast tissue I would be in boobie heaven Hugs to you girl Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

Hi Flatty_natty... congrats on your fullness and roundness... im curious as to what size dome do you use? sorry if this is random im new to the forum and i wanna buy NB but i need help..lol as i am asking everyone who i feel looks like me .. boobie wise lol

Thanks
~Diosa

Diosa said:
Hi Flatty_natty... congrats on your fullness and roundness... im curious as to what size dome do you use? sorry if this is random im new to the forum and i wanna buy NB but i need help..lol as i am asking everyone who i feel looks like me .. boobie wise lol

Thanks
~Diosa

Thanks Diosa. I haven't seen your stats yet so I couldn't recommend a size but mine are a Large. I started out with the Mediums and was a loose 34 A I now wear a full 34B loose 34C
Hope this helps

mgslld

You look great . I was reading your stats posts it seemed at first you were not so optimistic and it is great to see you are now impressed. I hope the months down the road you become even more content with your boobage size. Did you take any herbs? Do you have permanent growth yet? I am only 2 weeks noogling and wish I was at week 8 already. Long way to go.

Diosa

Thanks Diosa. I haven't seen your stats yet so I couldn't recommend a size but mine are a Large. I started out with the Mediums and was a loose 34 A I now wear a full 34B loose 34C
Hope this helps
[/quote]

Hey Flatty... i havent posted any stats yet im a lil slow when it comes to this whole forum stuff.. but i did post pics up and gave a lil info about me on a thread i started about a day or two ago ... but yes it helps im about 80% going with large.. i can fill an A and a B is a lil spacey but i also have 32C that has gapping on one side mostly but i still wear it lol

gigi said:
You look great . I was reading your stats posts it seemed at first you were not so optimistic and it is great to see you are now impressed. I hope the months down the road you become even more content with your boobage size. Did you take any herbs? Do you have permanent growth yet? I am only 2 weeks noogling and wish I was at week 8 already. Long way to go.

Yes there was a time that i thought maybe the NB wasn't going to work for me. I should have been more patient. Nope. I don't take any herbs. As for permanant growth. I don't know. Today (thursady) is the first time I have pumped in 5 days. my boobs have not shrunk at all. Still measuring in at a 2 inch increase around my bust and over the top. Ha ha! I'm not going to stop for any longer to find out if the results stick around - no way!
Good luck with your NB

Caprition

Your comparison shots are awesome and really encouraging! Just 12 weeks and the difference is SO big! How long do you say you'd pump for in an average day?

Caprition said:
Your comparison shots are awesome and really encouraging! Just 12 weeks and the difference is SO big! How long do you say you'd pump for in an average day?

Thanks! Like I said I have had a lot of time off recently due to a silly overpump mistake. I TRY to pump 1 hour 2 times a day but often it is less than that. I would say if I averaged it out it would probably be an hour a day but I always try to split it into 2 sessions.

4 MONTH UPDATE (16 WEEKS)

On the tape I have a 0.5 inch increase both over my nipples and under my armpits.

In the picture the bra is a 34D would you believe? My boobs seem to be wide but not heavy or protruding. To me, they still don't look like boobies should buy - hey, I'm not complaining. Pictures taken 16 hours after last noogle.

Got a really nasty bruise where the XL domes sit under my armpits, quite evident in one of the shots. No pumping for me today - ouch!

Attachments

• week 16.jpg
    week 16.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 1,083

jnorton22002

Hi Natty,

My dear

You are really looking great. I LOVE the blue see thru bra, I would like to get one. You truly look gorgeous. What ever you are doing don't stop Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

noogleberry1

Woweee.... that swelling is absolutely amazing, in the swelling pic 2 the bra even looks too small because your bust is so full!! They are so much more rounded, you have amazing shape.... go Natty!!:)

Thank you ladies!

Mama J - the bra is from Next. Do you have that store in the US.

I tell you what if, in the summer you'd have told me that I'd be wearing a 34D before Christmas I would have laughed in your face.

I literally cannot believe it.

The measurememnts add up yes but it just seems unreal. I kind of want to go back to July just to try on the bra and see if all this is real.

noogleberry1

Ow I meant the set of pics before this with the black bra...just seen these ones. you look great that blue bra looks so elegantly sexy :)

LAWMANN2004

HI Natty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has any one seen the boobie fairy????????????????????????
She seems to have gone AWOL.
Natty, do you have her locked up in the cupbord, Next to the
bread bin?? ?? ?? Next to the peaches?? ??
Congratulations on getting that amount of growth in such a short
amount of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time try not to pump so hard/much as to get brusing.
I know that it can sometimes be hard not to do, But it's something
that we must try to do.
Nice bra in the pictures, To bad we don't have those stores here in the states.
Do they have a web site that you know of?? ??
Stay safe, and have some fun.
Send the boobie fairy on her way, PLEASE !!!!!!
Jamie2

32DoubleDz

Great job! :eek: I wonder what the suggestions are to make your boobs protrude as I would like that as well. I'm still waiting for my shipment to arrive. Lucy said 7 days fron 16 Nov but that 7 days has come and gone. Hopefully this week I will receive. Thats a really nice sexy bra you are wearing! I think I want a blue bra as I like yours and mama J ;)