Flatty_natty week 1

Strumpet

Wow, you look lovely! Even if it's swelling, it's good inspiration, right? :) And it means you can get there in the future soon enough.

minnie34

Crikey Flatty, you've just outdone your own avatar!!
Insanely jealous here, if I could swelling like that I'd be the happiest noogler on earth :D
Hopefully this is what the future holds for you!

soonenough

flatty_natty said:
So, I don't mind - I'm a TOTAL hypocrite. I have just been on Joni's page telling her to post pics of growth and not swelling and here I am just about to post a swelling picture. I had to though. I know a lot of people get this and better but, this is the first time in my 2nd round of pumping that I have got this amount of 'jiggle' and I can remember when I was searching through these forums a year ago - pictures like this spurred me on something crazy! Who cares if it's only swelling?! Jeez just to have these boobs for 5 minutes (yes they are already deflating! ;D) is AWESOME

That just looks utterly full and luscious! I now want a very, very full fleshy 34C with no gapping and the breast touching all the surface of the bra, with a muffin-like overfilling!! Forget about 34B.

Looks so good, just the right size. I think you're pic will be my new goal!!

Lily13 said:
I LOVE that bra by the way. Forgot to say that in my other post. What brand is it?
It's a supermarket brand - 'Sainsbury' I was shocked when I found it in there. I'll grab one for you if I see them again, there were none today, I was going to get another myself. I'll let you know x

That just looks utterly full and luscious! I now want a very, very full fleshy 34C with no gapping and the breast touching all the surface of the bra, with a muffin-like overfilling!! Forget about 34B.

Looks so good, just the right size. I think you're pic will be my new goal!!
[/quote]

Strumpet you're a darling, making me feel all great about it! I tell you what this picture is my goal too! I think I am going to try to pump again before swelling goes down -ooooooooo eeerrrrrrrrr, I actually just entertained the idea of bringiing the NB to work - is that too much?!!

Love you girls x

SueB5

You look briliant! You had to post that picture to keep it safe for you to look back on. Though of course, you will not need to soon because you will look like that all the time. Sue

roadrashes

That is awesome swelling and a gorgeous bra. With that much swelling you appear to be a small 34 D. That was beyond a 34 C. IncredibLE! I'm believing 34 D for you. My hubby hated when I used to pump but like you I did it anyway. Thank you for sharing!

junjo

OMG YOU LOOK SMOKING HOT!!!

This bra is so gorgeous and the look you have in it is making me so jealous, that's just what I want too, hahaha!
And yeah, who cares if it's only swelling? You can still pump your brains out, wait for the red rings to fade and go out with huge smoking breasts, sounds fine.

You look great. Keep it up :D

jnorton22002

Darling Flatty,

Honey, you are now a a hotey, you look absolutely stunning. Even if it is swelling, I'm sooooooooo happy for you. You know hun, if you can get that swelling you WILL have breasts like that very soon. I'm over come with joy for, did I say that or are we there yet? Love you sweetie Mama J my next post to you will be from Thailand :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

morghyn

dear flatty :eek:
I'm really happy for your swelling ... I'm sure that will soon become growth!
;) you had excellent results. I would be more consistent but I've never so much free time and I'm forgetting my purpose.. ::)
sofia

jnorton22002

Flatty, you really are stunning and I love you. I am in Clinic right now trying to pee. Haven't been able to yet. Everything else ios fine. I wanted to say hi to let you know I am fine. Lots of love to hun Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Week 1 again (4th time around!)

4th time picking up the NB. had to give up last time as just too busy. Now managed to get great routine going & baby in pre-school so lots of time to NB while I study.
Something that I realised that may prove beneficial to those just starting out is that when I originally started using this system in 2010 I was an A cup,if not an AA there are photos on here showing a 34B gaping massively. After a period of 4 months I got to a 34 C on a daily basis. I had a 5 month break but still remained a 34c (just lost a little fullness) My 3rd time pumping (2014) I was wearing a 34B daily, now I realised that band size is incorrect for me - I wear a 32C daily. So, actually I am still ahead. That 4 months of consistent pumping in 2010 gained me a permanent cup size going from 34A (equivalent 32b) to a 32C - bonus. ;)

Here's my first set of pictures from week 1
1st - Normal before nb (32c)
2nd - swell in bra (32C)
3rd - swell no bra
4th - with shoulders raised , sometimes I find it shows shape better

Hopefully as the weeks go on these will be helpful comparisons.

Oh! Had 2.5 hour session this morning while studying, have horrific red dots ALL over both boobs. Will take weekend off

:-*

Attachments

• week1.jpg
    week1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 583
  • week 1 swell.jpg
    week 1 swell.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 520
  • week 1 swell nobra.jpg
    week 1 swell nobra.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 723
  • week130after.jpg
    week130after.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 596

James

Glad to see you back. Don't forget that massaging with flaxseed or safflower salad oil is very important. 2 hrs/day if you can find the time, but even 1/2 hour should help. Don't have to wait for the red dots to go away to do massage.

I'm sure you will get more gains ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You know, those red dots is just hair folicules that are swollen. It is quite normal especially when the skin isn't conditioned (long breaks will lose this conditioning). You just over did it a bit but you can continue without worry as long as you're more gentle with yourself. You gotta get back in the groove.

And James is right... massage will help those dots fades much faster.

DJ

So red dots wont impede my progress? That's great news. Really good news as I don't want to take a break because I'm seeing residual swelling after 24 hours I want to keep this up. Thanks to you both - James & Dminer84 x

BuxomBoobs

you have thee most gorgeous nipples!! :eek: I wish mine looked like yours!! :-[

So glad you did not black them out like on page one of this post, and really what a mind job society plays on females that they feel the need to hide them even in semi hidden pics where all we really see are boobs n e way.

you look great and your making very good progress, remember it's a time thing ... I'm two years in at least and starting to be very happy with mine