Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

pianogirl

At first yes, for only about 2-3 months, only herbs. The cost became too much, so I stopped using them. But I only noogled and got the results I have. Thanks for the kind compliment! :-*

pianogirl

cassaundra1980 said:
You are absolutely gorgeous! If 2 years is what it'll take, count me in.
Thank you for being a part of this forum. It's nice to have the support from nice people like you! :)
Well thank you! I try to give encouragement where possible! It's a long journey, but totally well worth it! Try the 7:2 method, I wish I did that much earlier!

audria

Hi Jezabelle, your results are so amazing and encouraging, thank you so much for sharing. I posted on here 2 years ago when I got really good results when I started but I didn't think I the kind of results you've gotten were possible so I got lazy and stopped.. just think I could have been doing it the whole last two years! I've come across quite a few ladies who say they've gone from A or B to D or DD in a year or tow so I'm excited to see what happens.

Anyway I was just wondering what they 7:2 method is..? I can't find an explanation anywhere. Any other secrets or tips? Thanks ;)

jaynadine

Hi Jezabelle
WOW!
You truely are such an inspiration you look amazing, its people like you that convinced me to buy a noogleberry!
Im starting at the same size you did, I'd be so happy end up like you! Its good too see it can work for us starting at a cups not just for those with boobs to start with!
Did you do it constantly or did you break between the 2 years?

And also audria the 7:2 method is 7 minutes pump and hold, then 2 minutes release :) x

pianogirl

Hey ladies! It's funny, whether I get it from the noogle side, or my teaching side, I always hear (I started and got someplace with it, why the hell did I stop! And I can give the same exact advice I use with both areas of my life. Practice makes perfect. And consistency is key! It's the key to perfect piano playing and key to bigger boobies. And nooooo...one has nothing to do with the other! But the rules still apply!

What kinda sucked this month, I herniated my L5-S1 disc pretty bad this time. I still noogle regardless of the pain. But I lost about 10 lbs this past week due to loss of appetite and my whole digestive track shut down due to the nerves being pinched in my spine. But thankfully it came off my stomach, hips and a little arms. A tiny tiny bit off top. Husband doesn't see it at all, but ladies....we know right! I'm holding my domes close to me now! I'm gonna have to,suck whatever remains back up where it should be. I've gained so much and have been blessed with such a great product and responding body I'm more than pleased with my results! I want to thank everyone how mentioned me as an inspiration. Thanks girrrrrrrlls!

James

Hey Gigi,

Jezabell has not put on any weight, and is quite sensitive about such accusations. Please read the bottom half of Jez's page http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4171.45

runty

On a mission to look gorgeous.
My most favourite post in all of the forum, awesome!! A lot of dedication, I'm gonna give it a shot. :D

LaPetitSoleil

Jezabelle, you are a lifesaver. I've been an inconsistent noogler for over about 2 years now and I lost what little size I had gained before, so I had to start back from the medium domes. But I'm currently using the 7:2 ratio and I've never been able to fill out the mediums so quickly and had such nice swelling without massive bruising above my breasts. It makes me kinda sad to think about where I could have been by now if I'd known this from the beginning and been consistent, but you've given me new hope!

pianogirl

Better late than never right!? I know so many girls have let their domes just sit and forget about them. They forget until they need to get that sexy dress that is oh-so flattering....if you just had the right boobs. Thats when u remember about that little device stashed away under your bed.
And that was the only thing keeping me going, was the clothes. I'd never buy low cut tops cause I knew no one wanted to see a boney chicken chest! Lol!

But, on a very cool note, I have a little update info. Today, I needed a nude color bra, so off to VS I went. The woman asked me what size, and knowing my period just ended today, I said 34D. Well, wouldn't u know, I was getting double boob in that D, and she gave me the DD. it fit great! BUT....can u believe that I ended up buying the D instead! ONLY BECAUSE it made me choke on my clevage. Lol!! The DD fit better, but I like my girls all smashed together. I've got regular t shirt bras already that don't flatter me, but I don't want that in a t shirt. I look like I've got implants when I wear fitted t's as it is. I'll post some pics tmrw of non padded bra with a baby t/fitted t shirt on. It's ridiculous! So, needless to say, I'm quite pleased with the results and even though I'm not looking to get bigger, I still noogle consistently. Every other day to every 3rd day.

So, as it stands, after my period is over, I'm measuring a consistent 39 1/2" around. And from a week and a half before my period I'm at 41". Btw, my rib cage is 30". Making me 34DD as my new post period bra size. Wow!!

pianogirl

Here are some pictures I took this morning of my new bra and me in a t shirt with just a non padded bra. I re measured my rib cage and I was mistaken. My ribs measure 29 1/4" which technically make me a 32" band But I feel a 32" band is way too tight. So, here are some new pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 818
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 897
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    837.4 KB · Views: 784
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 883
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 856

pianogirl

cassaundra1980 said:
Congrats! That's so inspiring!

Quick question.... Do you notice faint white ring marks where the domes are on the days you don't noogle? I was working out at the gym yesterday and I was wearing a tanktop. I sat down on the bench in front of the mirror to do overhead press and I could see the rings from the domes. Not red, not indents, just a slightly lighter color than the rest of my skin. Do you have this as well?

Not at all. I was afraid of the scaring and semi-perm indents that other have dealt with. For some reason, I'm a lucky one that hasn't experienced this. I have the foam rings, but it doesn't seem to allow for breast expansion as much, so I use without. Lucy may have a trick of the trade to share that may allow the indents to subside. How long do u see those indents for after you noogle? Is it days? Or just like a day then your back to normal again?

pianogirl

Well I'm sure it's not in your head, and your seeing the slight indents. It could be if you happened to pump harder the last few times. It would make sense because you'd be putting more pressure against your chest. But, I possibly have a solution for you. I do this everyday, so I know it works for me at least.

Get some CVS brand or Garner brand BB cream and put it on your neck and the part of your chest that shows. I know this may be tricky at the gym because your sweating, but it'll help in every other situation. I go with the medium tone because it gives me a glow like I have a slight tan and I even it out with the correct foundation and powder on my face. I don't go overboard with the color, especially now that the season has changed.

But what I found is that it evens out any red undertones I have and makes it practically flawless. And as a bonus, your moisturizing and using an SPF as well. I think it really works well for me, and you can give it a shot. Cvs will return it if you don't like it, so your not out $10 for it. But if you do like it, it's well worth the $10 spent! Don't go with Maybelene any of those "makeup" types, go with the larger tube like the cvs or garner brand. It's more of a body BB cream it seems

It may be a solution to your marks, lemme know if you try it and how it works

pianogirl

cassaundra1980 said:
I tried it! Awesome stuff! Thank you for that suggestion :)

Awesome!

I had an appt with a plastic surgeon last week (no, not for boobs). Lol! But the funny thing was, is they had out on display 4 diff types of implants that they use. Now, I've never held an implant before and the dr came in while I was checking them out! Whoops...didn't mean to touch! But I gotta say...I'm really glad I went this route!! I couldn't imagine having a plastic bag full of goo under my chest wall just waiting to cause me problems. It's sooooo not real feeling and at least I could proudly hop up onto the table and say Not Me Thank You. Just seeing what other girls subject themselves too.

pianogirl

Its been a few months so I figured I'd post an update. Things are still holding strong, Noogling every other day to every third day. Its very cold so its hard to find the strength to withstand the BUUURRR effect while doing this. But I get it done! Im currently measuring in at 40" after my period and closer to 41-42" right before my period. My rib cage remains the same 29", so no weight gain, just boob gain. Heres a new pic of me, which is different than the up close images Ive been doing. I got a new large mirror and wanted a distant picture shot. Its funny cause the picture to me looks like my breasts are normal or smaller like a B or C, certainly not DD. But thats all Im wearing now is 34DD. I have more fullness than protruding outwardness. Im 37, and by now, most 37 yr old womans breasts are saggy and elongated. Mostly due to having children, which I never had. I think their perky because I didnt have them most of my life, so their really up there! LOL! BUT, trying a new low carb diet, so Ill let you know if I get any shrinkage in my bra!

Attachments

• Me1-5-14.jpg
    Me1-5-14.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,601

Padded Hell

Wow Jezebelle, your body is completely gorgeous. It inspires me too! Are you still going to continue growing them, or are you just doing 'maintenance' noogling now?

pianogirl

Hey girls! Thanks so much!! I haven't been able to REALLY workout since aug when I herniated my disc. I've been getting back into the swing of things the last few weeks. I've seemed to have kept my body shape which is nice. But I do seem to still be growing with the maintenance. It's much slower, because I was buying D's and DD's in feb 2013. I'd say that I'm pretty much maxed out, which is perfectly fine by me. How's both of your progress going?

BarelyB

I lost all my progress now I'm starting from scratch :( I used to fill over half the CL now I can barely fill a quarter!