I'm gaining size!

TomRob

I have been noticing a lot people that are new to pumping in the last few months. I want to encourage you to be constant, be positive and remember it is possible to expand your breasts with this method. Eat right, drink the fluids we need and explore and learn yourself what nutrition could help you best. It can be a long road but it is so worth it. It I would have thought over 9 years ago that I would have the breasts I have now just by pumping and being consistent, I would have started way sooner! Keep them well lubricated and always in a big cup!!
Welcome to all new pumpers I agree with the above and I can confirm that pumping works. I pump to get bigger breasts just the feel as I cup my breasts and my areola are now part of my nipples completely expanded as a nipple so my friend when he came over last week had a much better grip with his lips and teeth.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Getting up and making coffee I see myself in the mirror and notice how even without a bra my girls have grown into something quite spectacular for a guy. I very seldom now leave the house without a bra on. If I do I have one or two problems and sometimes both. 1) when it’s warm my boobs are pointy and are very noticeable under a t-shirt. 2) if it’s cold they contract but so do my nipples and they look like a couple of gum drops poking out from under my shirt. If the temp is half way between, I have pointy boobs and hard nipples!

Attachments

• IMG_2152.jpeg
    IMG_2152.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 30

Tina A

Good evening, this past week and a half I’ve been pumping like crazy. At least twice a day for 15 minutes to 45 minutes. Somewhere I commented about a crack in one of the rims my big 210 mL cup. Well, I found silicone rings similar to what NB has for their cups but it fits these big huge ones. What a difference. As you can see I’ve had quite a bit of increase just this past week and a half and I can feel my bra is really getting stretched. Of course I max out the pumping to as much as I can stand. My boobs have been sore and achy for the past week. It is fun massaging them though! Enjoy the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_2193.jpeg
    IMG_2193.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 60

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Good evening, this past week and a half I’ve been pumping like crazy. At least twice a day for 15 minutes to 45 minutes. Somewhere I commented about a crack in one of the rims my big 210 mL cup. Well, I found silicone rings similar to what NB has for their cups but it fits these big huge ones. What a difference. As you can see I’ve had quite a bit of increase just this past week and a half and I can feel my bra is really getting stretched. Of course I max out the pumping to as much as I can stand. My boobs have been sore and achy for the past week. It is fun massaging them though! Enjoy the weekend.
Where did you find the silicone rings? You and I both are using the same cups. I too have a small crack in one of my cups.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
The 210ml ones are the clear ones we're using?

Tina A

Yes I’m using 210. The crack is on the rim, right in the valley of the rim following the curve. I’m sure it cracked because of the tremendous pressure I’m put it under. Found them on Amazon kinda by accident. It has made a big difference. I can pressure up more and the marks fade much quicker. It didn’t leak before but they hurt more without the silicone seals.

Tina A

Since they’re still enlarging, I will eventually outgrow my favorite bras. I can’t get it any larger size, so I guess the task is to look for replacement. I bought a Elomi Matilda 42I just to see how much I needed to grow into that. Well, to my surprise, tried it on, not very much.

Attachments

• IMG_2229.jpeg
    IMG_2229.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 15

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Received my silicone rings. Just used them this morning, and WOW!!!! They are a game changer. Feel like I could wear my cups for hours!!!! They are SO comfortable!!!!