Junjo pictures

junjo

I still don't have my NB :( but I am anxious so I am going to post some before photos.

I am a 32AA, sometimes I can fit into 32A and I really want to be at least a B, with luck, a full B ;D
The first photo is without bra and frontal. I know, I know, I am kinda crooked, actually I don't have a clue how that happened.
The second photo is another one without a bra.
The third photo is a 32A bra slightly padded that fits nicely, but still with some little gaps
The fourth one is a 32B (I guess) blue bra with toooons of padding inside

jnorton22002

Hi junjo, you know, I really think your boobs have a great shape. I'm sure that when you get your noogles, they will really respond well. Very nice round shape. I'm sure you can't wait hugs young lady, Joni :-* :-*

flatteringrowth

Hi, what lovely boobies you have to start with! Mind me asking what your age is? I'm also new here and i haven't gotten the NB yet, hope to get one once i get married and move out (which will be soon, i hope) I wish you luck with the NB and i can't wait to see your results and updates. Nice to meet you :)

Gaia2011

You have nothing to be worried about, You have beautiful perky breasts, NB will do wonder for sure! Best of luck dear

junjo

@Joni, Gaia2011 and flatty_natty
Thank you so much for the compliments and encouragement! :D you guys are really sweet. I almost like them now.

@flatteringrowth
Thank you too flatteringrowth. I am going to be 20 years old next month. I hope you get your NB as soon as possible ;)
Nice meeting you too.

Today there was a delivery box really similar to Noogleberry's in from of my building. I was so happy and jumpy thinking that was it, but it wasn't for me :-[ so sad

Rachiex

I am officially extremely jealous of your shape!! You already have great boobies to start with!

I know what you mean about being excited about getting your noogleberry - I had mine delivered to work and practically stalked the post guy every day until I got it!!

that1spaztichik

Wow, you have fantastic boobies! There is no way you're an AA, they are so perky with a lot of shape and tissue! Good luck noogling, you're going to be a B...maybe even C!! in no time!

junjo

Thank you so much for your support, girls! I feel way more confident with the comments here :D

And I am going to post some pictures, my first NB pictures! YAY!
I waited because I wanted to have the feeling that I was swelling. I think I started like 5 or 6 days ago I feel ashamed for not counting properly, but that's ok, what matters is that it is not a week yet.

I am worried now about my nipples :( I am going to tap them down because they are getting bigger and I don't want that.
I was so WOOOOOOAH I HAVE BOOBS OH MY GOD wearing my blue heavily padded bra that I REALLY wanted to post pictures just to feel happier.
To be fair I am having my lutheal swelling, but I am excited anyway.

My B's don't seem to be so away now, even knowing that it's only swelling and not actual growth.

junjo

Oh yeah, I am currently pumping with a Small dome! I am nowhere filling it and I am actually frightened to move up because the smalls are already bugging the hell out of my ribs. I don't think I have a chest size for a Medium much less for a Large Dome. But let's see, when I am near filling up the Small domes I am gonna order the medium and pray not to be crushed.
As you can see in my photos I have a extremely bony chest so I am concerned.

I am also noogling about 2 sessions per day, one for about 1 hour and the other one for 30-45min! In case anyone is wondering :)
And I am apologizing up front for any crappy english, since it's not my language.

Lory

They're looking so good! Also, your English is perfect, so don't worry about that. : )

I'm considering buying Noogleberry, but I want to see a few more results first. How does it work, do you have to buy all cup sizes and work up?

that1spaztichik

HOLY MOLY LOOK AT THAT SWELLING!!!!

Girl, my jaw literally dropped when I saw your second set of pictures. That much swelling in that short amount of time? Wow, you're going to respond so well to noogleberry. Keep us posted!!!!

Lily13

I agree ^ Your swelling is incredible for a such a short time. I think you are a fast responder!!

As for the domes, my chest is bony so I had a lot of trouble too. No matter how I held the domes or how much lotion I put on, it would hurt SOO much. I jumped up to the Large domes and padded them with the pipe insulation. It was rough for a while getting them to stay on, but now it's not a problem and I'm happy with the dome size.

You can always order the mediums to see. With your swelling, I suspect you'll be needing them in no time any way!! :)

iff

Hi Junjo, I'll be watching your progress couse I've very similar breast shape to yours :D.
Could you write where are you from?

junjo

@Lory
For what I understand you guy the cup size that acommodates best your shape or the shape you are aiming for and start to grow into it. At some point the dome yo bought will be full and it is recommended that you switch domes if you want to grow more.

@that1spaztichik
I was REALLY surprised too! I didn't expected for it to happen. I pumped and then I looked down and they were like BOOM enormous. Hopefully that means that I am going to have big beautiful boobies just like yours :D

@Lily13
The small domes are still fitting nicely, but when I need the Mediums I will need for sure some heavily padding in the domes. But I hope to need the mediums like asap hihihi

@iff
You're very welcome to my progress, honey!
I am from Brazil, but I am living in Chile for the past year. Finally learning to speak some spanish, hahaha. Changing countries is tough, especially when you are changing languages too.

32aa

Wow! You say you're a 32aa that must make me a 32aaa lol. Did you ever have your boobs measured at victoria secrets? You're breasts are amazing and round. I wish I was a quick responder like you *sigh*, but we are all aiming for the same goal (bigger breasts), but you are so inspirational. Keep up the good work! Want to see more of your great pictures and hope you reach your goal soon!

Junjo,

Your swelling is OUTSTANDING. I can't think of anyone on this forum who swelled like that in less than a week.

Congratulations to you !! ;D ;D ;D

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG you have had AMAZING swelling! WOW! i'm impressed!!!!

do you get similar swelling every time you pump?
so how long do you pump for? i love your shape btw!!! you're going to do great xxxx

junjo

Thank you so much, girls! I was extremely surprised too.

I don't get that swelling everytime, but I do get a pretty good swelling. I am filling up my bras much better.

And 32aa, I was never measured at Victoria's Secret and 32AA are simply impossible to find here where I live, so I always buy 32As and they are always loose. In the internet I get that from my measures that I am a 30A or 32AA, I believe in it since my breasts fit the 32A so poorly.
And yes! I hope you reach your goal too, us both starting at 32xA or whatever we have.

Now I started to feel my breasts itching and hurting, but I dunno if that is signal of growth or just me doing something wrong, using the wrong cream, to much pressure, stuff like that. I will know in the next month.